Subject: Georgia Tea & Coffee-Commercial Proposal
From: Nabeel Khan <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: Adesh Kumar Shukla <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2018 14:24:57 +0530

Hi Ashish,

Greetings from Hindustan Coca-Cola beverages !!!

PFA our company’s profile for Georgia range of Beverages for your esteemed
organization.

Before I share the commercials, I would like to highlight some of the
unique benefits that Georgia brings to your organization:–

Listed below are few of the differentiation that sets us apart from other
players in the market:

1.   Georgia is one of the reputed brands in the market to provide Fresh
brew coffee options using milk powder & not liquid milk.

2.   This not only enhances the hygiene of the coffee experience, but also
removes hidden costs associated with wastage of milk and electricity
consumption.

3.   Georgia is the only brand in the market to provide the entire range of
Hot Fresh Brew coffee, Hot Premixed Flavored tea, Iced Tea and Cold Coffee.

4.  Georgia is the only brand in the market, wherein the equipment’s &
spares are managed by the Company and not by the distributors.

5.  Our technical team supervises the equipment maintenance and quality
audits of premixes & our machines periodically – on FOC basis.

6. Georgia is the only brand in the market, wherein ALL breakdown calls are
logged in and resolved through a CRM tool – ensuring our service levels are
measurable.

Please find attached our proposal for your kind perusal.

Please do keep in mind that it takes approximately 5-6 days  after your
approval to get the machine installed.

Look forward to hearing from you soon.

Thanks & Regards,

Nabeel Khan
Business Development Executive
Hindustan Coca-Cola Beverages pvt. Ltd.
J-22, Sector-63,
Noida-201301(U.P.)
(M)-9871956910