Subject: [Slack] other updates for the week of March 4th, 2018
From: "Slack" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2018 04:30:10 +0000 (UTC)

Want more useful (and beautiful) data about the way your team uses
Slack?

Check out Slack Analytics:
https://my.slack.com/stats?utm_source=weeklyemail

---

other's Weekly SummarySunday, March 4th – Saturday, March 10th

Hope you had a good weekend! Here's a summary of what happened in your
workspace last week:

1 member became inactive:
Ashish Dabral

View your directory:
https://bombshell-team.slack.com/x-t152599541158-329223893207/admin

---

Your members sent a total of 661 messages last week (that's 181 more
than the week before). Of those, 11% were in public channels and 89%
were direct messages. Your members also uploaded 16 files (that's 6 more
than the week before).

Looking for more stats? Check out your workspace's stats page:
https://bombshell-team.slack.com/x-t152599541158-329223893207/admin/stats

---

Your busiest hour last week was 4-5pm on Tuesday, when you sent 1
message.

---

Your workspace has 1 owner:
dee

There are 2 admins:
Ashish Dabral

Paul

In total there are 10 people in your workspace (that's not including 19
deactivated accounts).

Remember: it's important to keep the list of owners and admins up to
date since they control your workspace's settings:
https://bombshell-team.slack.com/x-t152599541158-329223893207/admin

Your workspace is on Slack's Free plan, which is free to use for as long
as you want for teams of all sizes. Interested in unlimited archive
access and integrations, single sign-on, custom data retention, and
more? Check out our paid plans to learn all about it:
https://bombshell-team.slack.com/x-t152599541158-329223893207/pricing

---

This email is sent to Workspace Owners and Admins of active workspaces.
If you'd prefer not to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe here:
https://bombshell-team.slack.com/unsub/U8NUY55DX-c64724c762-weekly