Subject: Re: ZD#49022 Customer asked to process order.
From: Phaedrus Arif <[email-masked]>
To: "Dhirendra Singh. Bhauryal" <[email-masked]>
Cc: Ashish Dabral <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2018 20:12:04 +0530

Hi Dhirendra.

There is no order at the moment as it was not finished by the customer, so
I sent him an email asking for a follow up on his incomplete order. We can
only place the order once he calls back as we do not have his information
available apart from his email id.

Regards

<https://www.avast.com/sig-email?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=webmail>
Virus-free.
www.avast.com
<https://www.avast.com/sig-email?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=webmail>
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>

Arif
Cheers to life :-)

On Wed, Mar 7, 2018 at 8:08 PM, Dhirendra Singh. Bhauryal <
[email-masked]> wrote:

> Hi Arif,
>
> This is regarding ZD#49022. The customer had asked to proceed with the
> order. We do not have the details relating to the customer. We have asked
> for it, however, no response. Please look into it.
>
>
> Regards,
> Dhirendra (Mark)
>