Subject: [Slack] lsmindia updates for the week of February 11th, 2018
From: "Slack" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2018 04:30:13 +0000 (UTC)

Want more useful (and beautiful) data about the way your team uses
Slack?

Check out Slack Analytics:
https://my.slack.com/stats?utm_source=weeklyemail

---

lsmindia's Weekly SummarySunday, February 11th – Saturday, February
17th

Hope you had a good weekend! Here's a summary of what happened in your
workspace last week:

3 accounts were deactivated:
Dhiraj, Aqib Raza, and Aamir

1 member became inactive:
kaushal

View your directory:
https://lsmindia-team.slack.com/x-t26538807094-316532779649/admin

---

Your members sent a total of 3,578 messages last week (that's 551 more
than the week before). Of those, 8% were in public channels and 92% were
direct messages. Your members also uploaded 52 files (that's 29 fewer
than the week before).

Looking for more stats? Check out your workspace's stats page:
https://lsmindia-team.slack.com/x-t26538807094-316532779649/admin/stats

---

Your busiest hour last week was 2-3pm on Saturday, when you sent 5
messages.

---

Your workspace has 4 owners:
angela
angelalacombe
saurabhdadu (primary owner)
subir

There are 2 admins:
ashish

pritish

In total there are 46 people in your workspace (that's not including 165
deactivated accounts).

Remember: it's important to keep the list of owners and admins up to
date since they control your workspace's settings:
https://lsmindia-team.slack.com/x-t26538807094-316532779649/admin

Your workspace is on Slack's Free plan, which is free to use for as long
as you want for teams of all sizes. Interested in unlimited archive
access and integrations, single sign-on, custom data retention, and
more? Check out our paid plans to learn all about it:
https://lsmindia-team.slack.com/x-t26538807094-316532779649/pricing

---

This email is sent to Workspace Owners and Admins of active workspaces.
If you'd prefer not to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe here:
https://lsmindia-team.slack.com/unsub/U0SHF9XEW-a2d250d2e1-weekly