Subject: [Slack] lsmindia updates for the week of February 4th, 2018
From: "Slack" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2018 04:30:16 +0000 (UTC)

Want more useful (and beautiful) data about the way your team uses
Slack?

Check out Slack Analytics:
https://my.slack.com/stats?utm_source=weeklyemail

---

lsmindia's Weekly SummarySunday, February 4th – Saturday, February
10th

Hope you had a good weekend! Here's a summary of what happened in your
workspace last week:

5 members were added:
Abin, Deepak, Aamir, Dhiraj, and sovran

1 account was deactivated:
Tushar

View your directory:
https://lsmindia-team.slack.com/x-t26538807094-312950297121/admin

---

Your members sent a total of 3,027 messages last week (that's 58 fewer
than the week before). Of those, 9% were in public channels and 91% were
direct messages. Your members also uploaded 81 files (that's 9 more than
the week before).

Looking for more stats? Check out your workspace's stats page:
https://lsmindia-team.slack.com/x-t26538807094-312950297121/admin/stats

---

An average email is 500 characters. At that rate, your workspace’s
Slack messages last week prevented 303 emails. At least.

---

Your workspace has 4 owners:
angela
angelalacombe
saurabhdadu (primary owner)
subir

There are 2 admins:
ashish

pritish

In total there are 49 people in your workspace (up 5 from last week)
(that's not including 162 deactivated accounts).

Remember: it's important to keep the list of owners and admins up to
date since they control your workspace's settings:
https://lsmindia-team.slack.com/x-t26538807094-312950297121/admin

Your workspace is on Slack's Free plan, which is free to use for as long
as you want for teams of all sizes. Interested in unlimited archive
access and integrations, single sign-on, custom data retention, and
more? Check out our paid plans to learn all about it:
https://lsmindia-team.slack.com/x-t26538807094-312950297121/pricing

---

This email is sent to Workspace Owners and Admins of active workspaces.
If you'd prefer not to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe here:
https://lsmindia-team.slack.com/unsub/U0SHF9XEW-a2d250d2e1-weekly