Subject: [Slack] other updates for the week of February 4th, 2018
From: "Slack" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2018 04:30:11 +0000 (UTC)

Want more useful (and beautiful) data about the way your team uses
Slack?

Check out Slack Analytics:
https://my.slack.com/stats?utm_source=weeklyemail

---

other's Weekly SummarySunday, February 4th – Saturday, February 10th

Hope you had a good weekend! Here's a summary of what happened in your
workspace last week:

Your members sent a total of 678 messages last week (that's 280 more
than the week before). Of those, 25% were in public channels and 75%
were direct messages. Your members also uploaded 22 files (that's 13
more than the week before).

Looking for more stats? Check out your workspace's stats page:
https://bombshell-team.slack.com/x-t152599541158-313400978627/admin/stats

---

An average email is 500 characters. At that rate, your workspace’s
Slack messages last week prevented 68 emails. At least.

---

Your workspace has 2 owners:
dee
ravi (primary owner)

There are 2 admins:
Ashish Dabral

Paul

In total there are 10 people in your workspace (that's not including 18
deactivated accounts).

Remember: it's important to keep the list of owners and admins up to
date since they control your workspace's settings:
https://bombshell-team.slack.com/x-t152599541158-313400978627/admin

Your workspace is on Slack's Free plan, which is free to use for as long
as you want for teams of all sizes. Interested in unlimited archive
access and integrations, single sign-on, custom data retention, and
more? Check out our paid plans to learn all about it:
https://bombshell-team.slack.com/x-t152599541158-313400978627/pricing

---

This email is sent to Workspace Owners and Admins of active workspaces.
If you'd prefer not to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe here:
https://bombshell-team.slack.com/unsub/U8NUY55DX-c64724c762-weekly