Subject: RE: Bombshell Order 64367
From: "Sheri Meninga" <[email-masked]>
To: "'Pritish Nandi[LSM]'" <[email-masked]>, "'Mary Vallejo'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'manager'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 5 Feb 2018 10:29:33 -0800

The order has been cancelled.

 

Regards,

Sheri Meninga

Senior Account Executive

Fulfillment Express, Inc. 

7271 Paramount Blvd, Pico Rivera, CA 90660

P: (562) 948-4400 x 8001 | F: (562) 948-4459

 

This message contains confidential information and is intended only for the
individual named. If you are not the named addressee you should not
disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender
immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete
this e-mail from your system. E-mail transmission cannot be guaranteed to be
secured or error-free as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost,
destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses. The sender
therefore does not accept liability for any errors or omissions in the
contents of this message. Please also be advised that any shipping fees
presented in this document are only a quote and are subject to our
interpretation of your requirements. We assume no responsibility for the
accuracy of the quote, only that we are providing the information on a best
effort basis. Actual charges may vary based on actual fees billed by the
shipper.

 

 

From: Pritish Nandi[LSM] [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Monday, February 05, 2018 9:38 AM
To: Mary Vallejo <[email-masked]>; [email-masked]; manager
<[email-masked]>; [email-masked]; [email-masked];
[email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]; [email-masked]
Subject: Re: Bombshell Order 64367

Hi Mary,

Could you please cancel this order as I can still see it has not been
fulfilled yet. This customer placed an incorrect order and would like to
place a new one with correct items in it.

Thanks & Regards,

Pritish Nandi

First Line Manager

Livesalesman

Mobile: +91 9711265886

Email: [email-masked]

  _____  

From: Mary Vallejo <[email-masked]>
Sent: Monday, February 5, 2018 10:55:59 PM
To: [email-masked]; manager; [email-masked];
[email-masked]; [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]; [email-masked]
Subject: RE: Bombshell Order 64367 

This order has been entered. 

Regards, 

Mary Vallejo 

Director of Operations

Fulfillment Express, Inc.

7271 Paramount Blvd 

Pico Rivera, CA 90660

Tel:  (562) 948-4400 Ext: 7016

Fax: (562) 948-4459

From: JotForm [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Monday, February 05, 2018 9:18 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: Bombshell Order 64367

 

 

 

BOMBSHELL CUSTOMER SERVICE REQUEST

 

What needs to be done

Cancel Order

Order Number

64367

Describe what needs to be done

Hi Sheri - Please cancel this order. Thanks!!