Subject: [Slack] lsmindia updates for the week of January 28th, 2018
From: "Slack" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 05 Feb 2018 04:30:13 +0000 (UTC)

Want more useful (and beautiful) data about the way your team uses
Slack?

Check out Slack Analytics:
https://my.slack.com/stats?utm_source=weeklyemail

---

lsmindia's Weekly SummarySunday, January 28th – Saturday, February 3rd

Hope you had a good weekend! Here's a summary of what happened in your
workspace last week:

3 members were added:
Rishi Mohan, Yogesh, and Abhishek Pandey

1 account was deactivated:
akihiko

1 member became inactive:
tasuku

View your directory:
https://lsmindia-team.slack.com/x-t26538807094-310613312694/admin

---

Your members sent a total of 3,085 messages last week (that's 1,247
fewer than the week before). Of those, 10% were in public channels and
90% were direct messages. Your members also uploaded 72 files (that's 3
fewer than the week before).

Looking for more stats? Check out your workspace's stats page:
https://lsmindia-team.slack.com/x-t26538807094-310613312694/admin/stats

---

Happy Sunday! Last week you sent 17 messages, received DMs from 6
different people, and uploaded 9 files. Good work.

---

Your workspace has 4 owners:
angela
angelalacombe
saurabhdadu (primary owner)
subir

There are 2 admins:
ashish

pritish

In total there are 44 people in your workspace (up 3 from last week)
(that's not including 162 deactivated accounts).

Remember: it's important to keep the list of owners and admins up to
date since they control your workspace's settings:
https://lsmindia-team.slack.com/x-t26538807094-310613312694/admin

Your workspace is on Slack's Free plan, which is free to use for as long
as you want for teams of all sizes. Interested in unlimited archive
access and integrations, single sign-on, custom data retention, and
more? Check out our paid plans to learn all about it:
https://lsmindia-team.slack.com/x-t26538807094-310613312694/pricing

---

This email is sent to Workspace Owners and Admins of active workspaces.
If you'd prefer not to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe here:
https://lsmindia-team.slack.com/unsub/U0SHF9XEW-a2d250d2e1-weekly