Subject: Fwd: UltraCart - Your IP has been Blocked [EH], Please read this to unblock
From: Deeksha Dadu <[email-masked]>
To: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>, "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 3 Feb 2018 07:00:11 +0000

Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message:

From: "[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>" <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Date: 3 February 2018 at 02:58:39 GMT+5:30
To: "[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>" <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: UltraCart - Your IP has been Blocked [EH], Please read this to unblock

 Self-serve links are below.  Please read this entire email.

 Dear Akhil P Walia,

 Due to PCI regulations we have blocked access from the
 IP address 111.93.192.X due to six failed login attempts.

 Note: Make sure you never share a login with multiple people.

 =============== TO RESET IP BLOCK ONLY ===============

 https://secure.ultracart.com/merchant/blockResetLoad.do?token=T5ZMGC4WKK0A2Kh9ypN7mkk2Lb4jEb3BOv%2BOex8i0g0xQBJNuiKhaK05HEWBt%2F9EQVfCVoeHs4jV3ciI20Q%3D

 =========== TO RESET PASSWORD AND IP BLOCK ===========

 https://secure.ultracart.com/merchant/blockResetLoad.do?token=VpZOGCMRKKoN36p0x5F5n082LPNuGbfMNP2MdxEk0g0xTiB7gQa2cqE8GFqFqPdWQkidGYeYu5XC39%2BLzFMHmg%3D%3D

 If you have any questions, please contact UltraCart support.

 Thanks,
 UltraCart Support