Subject: Re: Roster
From: Deeksha Dadu <[email-masked]>
To: Ashish Dabral <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 1 Feb 2018 08:08:59 +0000

Mon     Tue     Wed     Thu     Fri     Sat     Sun
Agent   29-Jan  30-Jan  31-Jan  1-Feb   2-Feb   3-Feb   4-Feb   Shift Timing
Aaqib                                                           7am-4pm
Tushar                          OFF                             7am-4pm

Dhirender                               7am-4pm                 OFF     1pm-10pm
Harsh                                   OFF                     1pm-10pm
Ratnesh                 OFF                     10pm-7am        10pm-7am        1pm-10pm

Kaushal                                         OFF             10pm-7am
Deepak  OFF                                             OFF     10pm-7am
Pritish                         OFF     OFF     OFF     OFF     10pm-7am

From: Ashish Dabral <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Date: Thursday, 1 February 2018 at 1:29 PM
To: Deeksha Dadu <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: Roster

PFA

Regards,
Ashish Dabral