Subject: Fwd: 2018-01-31 Transactions Report
From: roomer india <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2018 13:31:56 +0530

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Roomer Reporter <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, Jan 31, 2018 at 1:30 PM
Subject: 2018-01-31 Transactions Report
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked],
[email-masked]

<https://www.facebook.com/goroomer> <https://twitter.com/roomertravel>
<https://plus.google.com/113047523529464537953>
<http://www.youtube.com/user/goroomer> <http:/blog.roomertravel.com>
<http://www.pinterest.com/roomertravel/>
<http://www.linkedin.com/company/2858730?trk=tyah&trkInfo=tas%3Aroomer%2Cidx%3A1-1-1>
ID Hotel Name Hotel Address Supplier Hotel Name Supplier Hotel Address
94358 Azimut Hotel Olympic Moscow 18/1 Olimpiysky Prospect Azimut Hotel
Olympic Moscow 18/1 Olimpiysky Prospect
94359 Movenpick Resort Bangtao Beach Phuket 35 Moo 4 Movenpick Resort
Bangtao Beach Phuket 35 Moo 4
94360 Movenpick Resort Bangtao Beach Phuket 35 Moo 4 Movenpick Resort
Bangtao Beach Phuket 35 Moo 4
94361 Vienna House Diplomat Prague
<https://maps.google.com/?q=PragueEvropska+15&entry=gmail&source=g> Evropska
15 <https://maps.google.com/?q=PragueEvropska+15&entry=gmail&source=g> Vienna
House Diplomat Prague Hradcany Prague
94362 Quality Inn & Suites Airport/cruise Port South 2520 Stirling Road
<https://maps.google.com/?q=2520+Stirling+Road&entry=gmail&source=g> Quality
Inn & Suites Airport/Cruise Port South Airport / Cruise Port Fort
Lauderdale - Hollywood Area - FL
94363 Hotel Mediterran Budaorsi Ut 20/A
<https://maps.google.com/?q=Budaorsi+Ut+20/A&entry=gmail&source=g>
Mediterran Budapest Budapest
94364 Three Horseshoes Country Inn & Spa Buxton Rd, Blackshaw Moor,Leek Three
Horseshoes Country Inn & Spa Buxton Rd, Blackshaw Moor,Leek
94365 Movenpick Hotel & Casino Geneva 20, route de Pré-Bois
<https://maps.google.com/?q=20,+route+de+Pr%C3%A9-Bois&entry=gmail&source=g>
Mövenpick
Hotel & Casino Geneva Geneva Geneva
94366 Hampton By Hilton London Stansted Airport Bassingbourn Road Hampton
By Hilton London Stansted Airport Bassingbourn Road
94367 Kyriad Hotel At Disneyland Paris
<https://maps.google.com/?q=Paris10+Avenue+de+la+Fosse+des+Pressoirs&entry=gmail&source=g>
10
Avenue de la Fosse des Pressoirs
<https://maps.google.com/?q=Paris10+Avenue+de+la+Fosse+des+Pressoirs&entry=gmail&source=g>
Kyriad
Disneyland Resort Paris East Disneyland Paris Paris
94368 Sheraton Centre Toronto Hotel 123 Queen St W
<https://maps.google.com/?q=123+Queen+St+W&entry=gmail&source=g> Sheraton
Centre Toronto 123 Queen Street West
94369 Quality Inn & Suites Montebello - Los Angeles 7709 Telegraph Road
<https://maps.google.com/?q=7709+Telegraph+Road&entry=gmail&source=g> Quality
Inn & Suites Montebello City of Commerce Los Angeles - CA
94370 Westhouse New York 201 West 55th Street
<https://maps.google.com/?q=201+West+55th+Street&entry=gmail&source=g>
WestHouse
New York
<https://maps.google.com/?q=New+York201+West+55th+Street&entry=gmail&source=g>
201
West 55th Street
<https://maps.google.com/?q=New+York201+West+55th+Street&entry=gmail&source=g>
94371 Tokoriki Island Resort Mamanuca Islands Sheraton Resort & Spa Tokoriki PO
Box 9081, Denarau Island, Nadi
94372 Hôtel De L'europe 67 Rue Des Moines
<https://maps.google.com/?q=67+Rue+Des+Moines&entry=gmail&source=g> Hotel
de l' Europe Arr17:Arc de Triomphe-Pte Maillot Paris
94373 Kyriad Hotel At Disneyland Paris
<https://maps.google.com/?q=Paris10+Avenue+de+la+Fosse+des+Pressoirs&entry=gmail&source=g>
10
Avenue de la Fosse des Pressoirs
<https://maps.google.com/?q=Paris10+Avenue+de+la+Fosse+des+Pressoirs&entry=gmail&source=g>
Kyriad
Disneyland Resort Paris East Disneyland Paris Paris
94374 Hotel Rila 6 Kaloyan Str. Hotel Rila 6 Kaloyan Str.
94375 Elite Grand Hotel Gävle Kyrkogatan 28 Elite Grand Hotel Gävle Gavle
Gavle
94376 Domaine De La Petite Isle - Luberon 871 Route D'Apt
<https://maps.google.com/?q=871+Route+D'Apt&entry=gmail&source=g> RN
100 Domaine
de la Petite Isle – Luberon Luberon Luberon
94377 Apartment-hotel Hamburg Mitte
<https://maps.google.com/?q=Hamburg+MitteBorstelmannsweg+133&entry=gmail&source=g>
Borstelmannsweg
133
<https://maps.google.com/?q=Hamburg+MitteBorstelmannsweg+133&entry=gmail&source=g>
Apartment-Hotel
Hamburg Mitte Hamburg Hamburg
94378 Pentahotel Hong Kong, Kowloon 19 Luk Hop Street
<https://maps.google.com/?q=19+Luk+Hop+Street&entry=gmail&source=g> pentahotel
Hong Kong Kowloon Kowloon City Hong Kong
94379 Mercure Hull Grange Park Hotel Grange Park Lane Mercure Hull Grange
Park Hotel Grange Park Lane
94380 Raithwaite Estate Sandsend Road Raithwaite Estate Sandsend Road
94381 H10 Urquinaona Plaza Plaza Urquinaona, 2
<https://maps.google.com/?q=Plaza+Urquinaona,+2&entry=gmail&source=g> H10
Urquinaona Plaza Plaza Urquinaona, 2
<https://maps.google.com/?q=Plaza+Urquinaona,+2&entry=gmail&source=g>
94382 Xo Hotels Blue Tower Leeuwendalersweg 21
<https://maps.google.com/?q=Leeuwendalersweg+21&entry=gmail&source=g> Xo
Hotels Blue Tower Leeuwendalersweg 21
<https://maps.google.com/?q=Leeuwendalersweg+21&entry=gmail&source=g>
94383 Sleep Inn & Suites Fort Lauderdale Airport 1500 SE 5th Ave
<https://maps.google.com/?q=1500+SE+5th+Ave&entry=gmail&source=g> Sleep Inn
& Suites Ft. Lauderdale Airport/Cruise P Dania Beach Fort Lauderdale -
Hollywood Area - FL
94384 Tokoriki Island Resort Mamanuca Islands Sheraton Resort & Spa Tokoriki PO
Box 9081, Denarau Island, Nadi
94385 Outrigger Waikiki Beach Resort 2335 Kalakaua Ave
<https://maps.google.com/?q=2335+Kalakaua+Ave&entry=gmail&source=g> Outrigger
Waikiki Beach Resort 2335 Kalakaua Ave
<https://maps.google.com/?q=2335+Kalakaua+Ave&entry=gmail&source=g>
94386 Warwick Allerton Hotel Chicago 701 North Michigan Avenue
<https://maps.google.com/?q=701+North+Michigan+Avenue&entry=gmail&source=g>
Warwick
Allerton Hotel Downtown Chicago - IL
94387 Safestay Madrid
<https://maps.google.com/?q=MadridC/+Sagasta+22&entry=gmail&source=g> C/
Sagasta 22
<https://maps.google.com/?q=MadridC/+Sagasta+22&entry=gmail&source=g> Safestay
Madrid Alonso Martinez Madrid
94388 Ramada Minneapolis Golden Valley 6300 Wayzata Blvd
<https://maps.google.com/?q=6300+Wayzata+Blvd&entry=gmail&source=g> Ramada
Minneapolis Golden Valley
<https://maps.google.com/?q=Golden+Valley6300+Wayzata+Blvd&entry=gmail&source=g>
6300
Wayzata Blvd
<https://maps.google.com/?q=Golden+Valley6300+Wayzata+Blvd&entry=gmail&source=g>
94389 Low Wood Bay Low Wood Bay, Ambleside Road Low Wood Bay Low Wood Bay,
Ambleside Road
94390 Ramada Grand Forks 1205 North 43rd Street
<https://maps.google.com/?q=1205+North+43rd+Street&entry=gmail&source=g> Ramada
Grand Forks
<https://maps.google.com/?q=Grand+Forks1205+North+43rd+Street&entry=gmail&source=g>
1205
North 43rd Street
<https://maps.google.com/?q=Grand+Forks1205+North+43rd+Street&entry=gmail&source=g>
94391 Ovolo Southside 64 Wong Chuk Hang Road
<https://maps.google.com/?q=64+Wong+Chuk+Hang+Road&entry=gmail&source=g> Ovolo
Southside Aberdeen Hong Kong
94392 Great Wolf Lodge Garden Grove/anaheim 12681 Harbor Blvd
<https://maps.google.com/?q=12681+Harbor+Blvd&entry=gmail&source=g> Great
Wolf Lodge Anaheim/Garden Grove Anaheim / Disneyland Area Los Angeles - CA
94393 San Marco Hotel Frij Al Murar San Marco Hotel Frij Al Murar
94394 The Fairmont Dallas 1717 N Akard St
<https://maps.google.com/?q=1717+N+Akard+St&entry=gmail&source=g> The
Fairmont Dallas Downtown Dallas - TX
94395 Courtyard Panama At Multiplaza Mall Via Israel Multiplaza
Pacific Mall Courtyard
Panama at Multiplaza Mall Panama City Panama City
94396 Maingate Lakeside Resort 7769 W Irlo Bronson Memorial Hwy
<https://maps.google.com/?q=7769+W+Irlo+Bronson+Memorial+Hwy&entry=gmail&source=g>
Maingate
Lakeside Resort Kissimmee Area Orlando Area - Florida - FL
94397 Peppermill Resort Spa Casino 2707 S. Virginia Street
<https://maps.google.com/?q=2707+S.+Virginia+Street&entry=gmail&source=g>
Peppermill
Resort & Spa Reno Area Reno - NV
94398 Peppermill Resort Spa Casino 2707 S. Virginia Street
<https://maps.google.com/?q=2707+S.+Virginia+Street&entry=gmail&source=g>
Peppermill
Resort & Spa Reno Area Reno - NV
94399 Quality Suites 9350 Turkey Lake Rd
<https://maps.google.com/?q=9350+Turkey+Lake+Rd&entry=gmail&source=g> Quality
Suites International Drive Area Orlando Area - Florida - FL
94400 Night Hotel Theater District, Times Square 132 West 45th Street
<https://maps.google.com/?q=132+West+45th+Street&entry=gmail&source=g> Night
Hotel Theater District - Times Square Midtown West New York Area - NY
94401 Hilton Doha Diplomatic District Street West Bay Hilton Doha Doha Doha
This email was sent to you by Roomer Travel, Inc. Visit our Privacy Policy
<https://.roomertravel.com/privacy> for more information about our terms of
use.

Roomer Travel, Inc. | 401 Park Avenue South, 10th Floor, New York, NY 10016
<https://maps.google.com/?q=401+Park+Avenue+South,+10th+Floor,+New+York,+NY+10016&entry=gmail&source=g>