Subject: Fwd: 2018-01-29 Transactions Report
From: roomer india <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2018 15:25:19 +0530

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Roomer Reporter <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, Jan 29, 2018 at 1:31 PM
Subject: 2018-01-29 Transactions Report
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked],
[email-masked]

<https://www.facebook.com/goroomer> <https://twitter.com/roomertravel>
<https://plus.google.com/113047523529464537953>
<http://www.youtube.com/user/goroomer> <http:/blog.roomertravel.com>
<http://www.pinterest.com/roomertravel/>
<http://www.linkedin.com/company/2858730?trk=tyah&trkInfo=tas%3Aroomer%2Cidx%3A1-1-1>
ID Hotel Name Hotel Address Supplier Hotel Name Supplier Hotel Address
94289 Elite Hotel Adlon Vasagatan 42
<https://maps.google.com/?q=Vasagatan+42&entry=gmail&source=g> Elite Hotel
Adlon Stockholm Stockholm
94290 Bilderberg Parkhotel Rotterdam
<https://maps.google.com/?q=RotterdamWestersingel+70&entry=gmail&source=g>
Westersingel
70
<https://maps.google.com/?q=RotterdamWestersingel+70&entry=gmail&source=g>
Bilderberg
Parkhotel Rotterdam
<https://maps.google.com/?q=RotterdamWestersingel+70&entry=gmail&source=g>
Westersingel
70
<https://maps.google.com/?q=RotterdamWestersingel+70&entry=gmail&source=g>
94291 The Grace Hotel 77 York Street
<https://maps.google.com/?q=77+York+Street&entry=gmail&source=g> The Grace
Hotel 77 York Street
<https://maps.google.com/?q=77+York+Street&entry=gmail&source=g>
94292 The Royal National Hotel 38-51 Bedford Way
<https://maps.google.com/?q=38-51+Bedford+Way&entry=gmail&source=g> The
Royal National Hotel 38-51 Bedford Way
<https://maps.google.com/?q=38-51+Bedford+Way&entry=gmail&source=g>
94293 Hotel Floride Etoile 14 Rue Saint Didier
<https://maps.google.com/?q=14+Rue+Saint+Didier&entry=gmail&source=g> Hotel
Floride Etoile 14 Rue Saint Didier
<https://maps.google.com/?q=14+Rue+Saint+Didier&entry=gmail&source=g>
94294 Best Western International Drive - Orlando 8222 Jamaican Court
<https://maps.google.com/?q=8222+Jamaican+Court&entry=gmail&source=g> BEST
WESTERN International Drive - Orlando 8222 Jamaican Ct
<https://maps.google.com/?q=8222+Jamaican+Ct&entry=gmail&source=g>
94295 Waipouli Beach Resorts & Spa Kauai By Outrigger 4-820 Kuhio Hwy
<https://maps.google.com/?q=4-820+Kuhio+HwyWaipouli+Beach&entry=gmail&source=g>
Waipouli
Beach
<https://maps.google.com/?q=4-820+Kuhio+HwyWaipouli+Beach&entry=gmail&source=g>
Resorts & Spa Kauai By Outrigger 4-820 Kuhio Hwy
<https://maps.google.com/?q=4-820+Kuhio+Hwy&entry=gmail&source=g>
94296 Aloft Panama Via Israel & Calle 76 Aloft Panama Via Israel & Calle 76
94297 Hotel Golden Tulip Isola Sacra Rome Airport Via Della Scafa 416
<https://maps.google.com/?q=Via+Della+Scafa+416&entry=gmail&source=g> Golden
Tulip Rome Airport Isola Sacra Fiumicino Airport Rome
94298 Ashling Hotel Dublin Parkgate Street Ashling Hotel O'Connell Street
Dublin
94299 Doubletree Resort By Hilton Zanzibar - Nungwi Nungwi Village Doubletree
by Hilton Resort Zanzibar - Nungwi North Coast Zanzibar
94300 River Terrace Inn - A Noble House Hotel 1600 Soscol Ave
<https://maps.google.com/?q=1600+Soscol+Ave&entry=gmail&source=g> River
Terrace Inn Napa California Wine Country - CA
94301 River Terrace Inn - A Noble House Hotel 1600 Soscol Ave
<https://maps.google.com/?q=1600+Soscol+Ave&entry=gmail&source=g> River
Terrace Inn Napa California Wine Country - CA
94302 Kyriad Hotel At Disneyland Paris
<https://maps.google.com/?q=Paris10+Avenue+de+la+Fosse+des+Pressoirs&entry=gmail&source=g>
10
Avenue de la Fosse des Pressoirs
<https://maps.google.com/?q=Paris10+Avenue+de+la+Fosse+des+Pressoirs&entry=gmail&source=g>
Kyriad
Disneyland Resort Paris East Disneyland Paris Paris
94303 Ramada Fort Lauderdale Oakland Park 3001 North Federal Highway
<https://maps.google.com/?q=3001+North+Federal+Highway&entry=gmail&source=g>
Ramada
Fort Lauderdale Oakland Park Inn Fort Lauderdale Area Fort Lauderdale -
Hollywood Area - FL
94304 Boston Omni Parker House Hotel 60 School St
<https://maps.google.com/?q=60+School+St&entry=gmail&source=g> Omni Parker
House Downtown Crossing - Theatre District Boston - MA
94305 Hilton Doha Diplomatic District Street West Bay Hilton Doha Doha Doha
94306 Wyndham Atlanta Galleria 6345 Powers Ferry Rd NW
<https://maps.google.com/?q=6345+Powers+Ferry+Rd+NW&entry=gmail&source=g>
Wyndham
Atlanta Galleria Galleria/Vinnings Atlanta - GA
94307 One King West Hotel & Residence 1 King Street West
<https://maps.google.com/?q=1+King+Street+West&entry=gmail&source=g> One
King West Hotel & Residence 1 King Street West
<https://maps.google.com/?q=1+King+Street+West&entry=gmail&source=g>
94308 Magnolia Hotel Dallas Park Cities 6070 N. Central Expressway
<https://maps.google.com/?q=6070+N.+Central+Expressway&entry=gmail&source=g>
Magnolia
Dallas Park Cities Park Central Area Dallas - TX
94309 Livinn Hotel Minneapolis South / Burnsville 13080 Aldrich Ave S
<https://maps.google.com/?q=13080+Aldrich+Ave+S&entry=gmail&source=g> Livinn
Hotel Minneapolis South / Burnsville 13080 Aldrich Ave S
<https://maps.google.com/?q=13080+Aldrich+Ave+S&entry=gmail&source=g>
94310 Baymont Inn & Suites Denver International Airport 6805 N. Argonne
Street
<https://maps.google.com/?q=6805+N.+Argonne+Street&entry=gmail&source=g>
Baymont
Inn & Suites Denver International Airport Denver International Airport
Denver - CO
94311 Hotel Saturnia & International San Marco 2398 - Via XXII Marzo Hotel
Saturnia & International San Marco 2398 - Via XXII Marzo
94312 Hyatt Regency Vancouver 655 Burrard St
<https://maps.google.com/?q=655+Burrard+St&entry=gmail&source=g> Hyatt
Regency Vancouver Vancouver Vancouver
94313 Pinnacle Hotel At The Pier 138 Victory Ship Way
<https://maps.google.com/?q=138+Victory+Ship+Way&entry=gmail&source=g> Pinnacle
Hotel At The Pier 138 Victory Ship Way
<https://maps.google.com/?q=138+Victory+Ship+Way&entry=gmail&source=g>
94314 Conrad Seoul 10, Gukjegeumyung-ro, Yeongdeungpo-gu
<https://maps.google.com/?q=10,+Gukjegeumyung-ro,+Yeongdeungpo-gu&entry=gmail&source=g>
Conrad
Seoul Hotel Seoul City Seoul
94315 Courtyard By Marriott Oahu North Shore 55-400 Kamehameha Highway
<https://maps.google.com/?q=55-400+Kamehameha+Highway&entry=gmail&source=g>
Courtyard
Oahu North Shore
<https://maps.google.com/?q=Oahu+North+Shore55-400+Kamehameha+Hwy&entry=gmail&source=g>
55-400
Kamehameha Hwy
<https://maps.google.com/?q=Oahu+North+Shore55-400+Kamehameha+Hwy&entry=gmail&source=g>
94316 Sleep Inn & Suites Fort Lauderdale Airport 1500 SE 5th Ave
<https://maps.google.com/?q=1500+SE+5th+Ave&entry=gmail&source=g> Sleep Inn
& Suites Ft. Lauderdale Airport/Cruise P Dania Beach Fort Lauderdale -
Hollywood Area - FL
This email was sent to you by Roomer Travel, Inc. Visit our Privacy Policy
<https://.roomertravel.com/privacy> for more information about our terms of
use.

Roomer Travel, Inc. | 401 Park Avenue South, 10th Floor, New York, NY 10016
<https://maps.google.com/?q=401+Park+Avenue+South,+10th+Floor,+New+York,+NY+10016&entry=gmail&source=g>