Subject: Fwd: 2018-01-18 Transactions Report
From: roomer india <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2018 14:20:37 +0530

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Roomer Reporter <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, Jan 18, 2018 at 1:36 PM
Subject: 2018-01-18 Transactions Report
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked],
[email-masked]

<https://www.facebook.com/goroomer> <https://twitter.com/roomertravel>
<https://plus.google.com/113047523529464537953>
<http://www.youtube.com/user/goroomer> <http:/blog.roomertravel.com>
<http://www.pinterest.com/roomertravel/>
<http://www.linkedin.com/company/2858730?trk=tyah&trkInfo=tas%3Aroomer%2Cidx%3A1-1-1>
ID Hotel Name Hotel Address Supplier Hotel Name Supplier Hotel Address
93805 Quality Hotel Cks Sydney Airport 35 Levey Street
<https://maps.google.com/?q=35+Levey+Street&entry=gmail&source=g> Quality
CKS Sydney Airport Hotel 35 Levey Street, Wolli Creek
<https://maps.google.com/?q=35+Levey+Street,+Wolli+Creek&entry=gmail&source=g>
93806 Hotel Elysee 60 E 54th St, New York, NY, 10022 United States of
America
<https://maps.google.com/?q=60+E+54th+St,+New+York,+NY,+10022+United+States+of+America&entry=gmail&source=g>
Hotel
Elysee 60 E 54th St, New York, NY, 10022 United States of America
<https://maps.google.com/?q=60+E+54th+St,+New+York,+NY,+10022+United+States+of+America&entry=gmail&source=g>
93807 Best Western Plus Burlington 770 Huffman Mill Road
<https://maps.google.com/?q=770+Huffman+Mill+Road&entry=gmail&source=g> Best
Western Plus Burlington Burlington Raleigh/Durham - NC
93808 King Solomon Hotel 155-159 Golders Green Road
<https://maps.google.com/?q=155-159+Golders+Green+Road&entry=gmail&source=g>
King
Solomon Hotel 155-159 Golders Green Road
<https://maps.google.com/?q=155-159+Golders+Green+Road&entry=gmail&source=g>
93809 Aston Maui Hill 2881 S Kihei Rd
<https://maps.google.com/?q=2881+S+Kihei+Rd&entry=gmail&source=g> Aston
Maui Hill 2881 S Kihei Rd
<https://maps.google.com/?q=2881+S+Kihei+Rd&entry=gmail&source=g>
93810 Aston Maui Hill 2881 S Kihei Rd
<https://maps.google.com/?q=2881+S+Kihei+Rd&entry=gmail&source=g> Aston
Maui Hill 2881 S Kihei Rd
<https://maps.google.com/?q=2881+S+Kihei+Rd&entry=gmail&source=g>
93811 Oceans Edge Key West Resort, Hotel & Marina 5950 Peninsular Avenue
<https://maps.google.com/?q=5950+Peninsular+Avenue&entry=gmail&source=g> Oceans
Edge Key West Resort, Hotel & Marina 5950 Peninsular Avenue
<https://maps.google.com/?q=5950+Peninsular+Avenue&entry=gmail&source=g>
93812 Doubletree By Hilton New Orleans 300 Canal St
<https://maps.google.com/?q=300+Canal+St&entry=gmail&source=g> Doubletree
Hotel New Orleans French Quarter New Orleans - LA
93813 Bay Harbor Hotel 7700 W Courtney Campbell Causeway
<https://maps.google.com/?q=7700+W+Courtney+Campbell+Causeway&entry=gmail&source=g>
The
Godfrey Hotel & Cabanas Tampa Airport Area Tampa - FL
93814 Hilton Helsinki Airport Lentaejaenkuja 1 Hilton Helsinki-Vantaa
Airport Vantaa Helsinki
93815 Towneplace Suites By Marriott Miami Airport W 10505 Nw 36th St
<https://maps.google.com/?q=10505+Nw+36th+St&entry=gmail&source=g> TownePlace
Suites Miami Airport West 10505 NW 36th Street
<https://maps.google.com/?q=10505+NW+36th+Street&entry=gmail&source=g>
93816 Hilton Helsinki Airport Lentaejaenkuja 1 Hilton Helsinki-Vantaa
Airport Lentajankuja 1
<https://maps.google.com/?q=Lentajankuja+1&entry=gmail&source=g>
93817 Sheraton Grand Panama Via Israel And 77th Street Sheraton Grand
Panama Panama
City Panama City
93818 Hilton Aruba Caribbean Resort And Casino J E Irausquin Blvd 81
<https://maps.google.com/?q=J+E+Irausquin+Blvd+81&entry=gmail&source=g> Hilton
Aruba Caribbean Resort And Casino J E Irausquin Blvd 81
<https://maps.google.com/?q=J+E+Irausquin+Blvd+81&entry=gmail&source=g>
93819 Trump International Hotel Las Vegas 2000 Fashion Show Drive
<https://maps.google.com/?q=2000+Fashion+Show+Drive&entry=gmail&source=g> Trump
International Hotel Las Vegas 2000 Fashion Show Drive
<https://maps.google.com/?q=2000+Fashion+Show+Drive&entry=gmail&source=g>
93820 Hotel Galvez & Spa, A Wyndham Grand Hotel 2024 Seawall Blvd
<https://maps.google.com/?q=2024+Seawall+Blvd&entry=gmail&source=g> Hotel
Galvez & Spa, A Wyndham Grand Hotel 2024 Seawall Blvd
<https://maps.google.com/?q=2024+Seawall+Blvd&entry=gmail&source=g>
93821 Vdara 2600 West Harmon Ave
<https://maps.google.com/?q=2600+West+Harmon+Ave&entry=gmail&source=g>,
Vdara 2600 West Harmon Ave
<https://maps.google.com/?q=2600+West+Harmon+Ave&entry=gmail&source=g>,
93822 Silverado Lodge, Park City - Canyons Village 2669 Canyons Resort Drive
<https://maps.google.com/?q=2669+Canyons+Resort+Drive&entry=gmail&source=g>
Silverado
Lodge, Park City - Canyons Village 2669 Canyons Resort Drive
<https://maps.google.com/?q=2669+Canyons+Resort+Drive&entry=gmail&source=g>
93823 Anantara Desert Islands Resort & Spa Sir Bani Yas Island Anantara
Desert Islands Resort & Spa Sir Bani Yas Island
93824 Best Western Pony Soldier Inn - Airport 9901 NE Sandy Boulevard
<https://maps.google.com/?q=9901+NE+Sandy+Boulevard&entry=gmail&source=g> Best
Western Pony Soldier Inn - Airport Portland International Airport Portland
- OR
93825 White Hart Royal Hotel High Street White Hart Royal Hotel High Street
93826 Nassima Royal Hotel Plot 49 Sheikh Zayed Road Nassima Royal Hotel Dubai
Dubai
93827 Ascott Makati Glorietta 4, Ayala Centre Ascott Makati Glorietta 4,
Ayala Centre
93828 Lakeside Inn And Casino 168 Highway 50
<https://maps.google.com/?q=168+Highway+50&entry=gmail&source=g> Lakeside
Inn & Casino South Lake Tahoe Lake Tahoe - CA/NV
93829 Hilton Bogota Carrera 7 No. 72
<https://maps.google.com/?q=Carrera+7+No.+72&entry=gmail&source=g>-41 Hilton
Bogota Bogota Bogota
93830 The Jewel Facing Rockefeller Center 11 West 51st Street
<https://maps.google.com/?q=11+West+51st+Street&entry=gmail&source=g> The
Jewel Facing Rockefeller Center 11 West 51st Street
<https://maps.google.com/?q=11+West+51st+Street&entry=gmail&source=g>
93831 The Standard East Village 25 Cooper Square
<https://maps.google.com/?q=25+Cooper+Square&entry=gmail&source=g> The
Standard East Village 25 Cooper Square
<https://maps.google.com/?q=25+Cooper+Square&entry=gmail&source=g>
93832 The Time New York 224 West 49th Street
<https://maps.google.com/?q=224+West+49th+Street&entry=gmail&source=g> The
Time New York 224 West 49th Street
<https://maps.google.com/?q=224+West+49th+Street&entry=gmail&source=g>
93833 Alt Hotel Toronto Airport 6080 Viscount Rd
<https://maps.google.com/?q=6080+Viscount+Rd&entry=gmail&source=g> Alt
Hotel Toronto Airport Mississauga Toronto
93834 Best Western Casa Villa Suites 4317 S Expressway 83
<https://maps.google.com/?q=4317+S+Expressway+83&entry=gmail&source=g> Best
Western Casa Villa Suites Southside Harlingen - TX
93835 Ti - Treasure Island Hotel And Casino 3300 Las Vegas Blvd S
<https://maps.google.com/?q=3300+Las+Vegas+Blvd+S&entry=gmail&source=g>
Treasure
Island Hotel & Casino 3300 South Las Vegas Boulevard
<https://maps.google.com/?q=3300+South+Las+Vegas+Boulevard&entry=gmail&source=g>
93836 Ti - Treasure Island Hotel And Casino 3300 Las Vegas Blvd S
<https://maps.google.com/?q=3300+Las+Vegas+Blvd+S&entry=gmail&source=g> Ti
- Treasure Island Hotel And Casino 3300 Las Vegas Blvd S
<https://maps.google.com/?q=3300+Las+Vegas+Blvd+S&entry=gmail&source=g>
93837 Le Meridien Mexico City
<https://maps.google.com/?q=Mexico+CityPaseo+De+La+Reforma+69&entry=gmail&source=g>
Paseo
De La Reforma 69
<https://maps.google.com/?q=Mexico+CityPaseo+De+La+Reforma+69&entry=gmail&source=g>
Le
Meridien Mexico City
<https://maps.google.com/?q=Mexico+CityPaseo+de+la+Reforma+69;+Colonia+Tabacalera&entry=gmail&source=g>
Paseo
de la Reforma 69; Colonia Tabacalera
<https://maps.google.com/?q=Mexico+CityPaseo+de+la+Reforma+69;+Colonia+Tabacalera&entry=gmail&source=g>
93838 Best Western Plus Huntersville Inn & Suites Near Lake Norman 13830
Statesville Rd
<https://maps.google.com/?q=13830+Statesville+Rd&entry=gmail&source=g> B/W
Plus Huntersville Inn & Suites Near Lake Norma Charlotte Area Charlotte - NC
93839 Comfort Inn Orlando - Lake Buena Vista 8686 Palm Pkwy
<https://maps.google.com/?q=8686+Palm+Pkwy&entry=gmail&source=g> Comfort
Inn Orlando - Lake Buena Vista 8686 Palm Pkwy
<https://maps.google.com/?q=8686+Palm+Pkwy&entry=gmail&source=g>
93840 The Manor At Weston On The Green Northampton Rd, Weston-on-the-Green,
Bicester The Manor At Weston On The Green Northampton Rd,
Weston-on-the-Green, Bicester
93841 Wyndham Garden San Jose Escazu San Rafael Escazu Wyndham Garden San
Jose Escazu San José San José / Central Valley
93842 Great Wolf Lodge , Ripley's Water Park Resort 3950 Victoria Avenue
<https://maps.google.com/?q=3950+Victoria+Avenue&entry=gmail&source=g> Great
Wolf Lodge Niagara Falls 3950 Victoria Avenue
<https://maps.google.com/?q=3950+Victoria+Avenue&entry=gmail&source=g>
93843 Magnolia Hotel Dallas Park Cities 6070 N. Central Expressway
<https://maps.google.com/?q=6070+N.+Central+Expressway&entry=gmail&source=g>
Magnolia
Dallas Park Cities Park Central Area Dallas - TX
93844 Rosen Centre Hotel 9840 International Dr
<https://maps.google.com/?q=9840+International+Dr&entry=gmail&source=g> Rosen
Centre Resort International Drive Area Orlando Area - Florida - FL
93845 Best Western Plus San Pedro Hotel & Suites 111 South Gaffey Street
<https://maps.google.com/?q=111+South+Gaffey+Street&entry=gmail&source=g> BEST
WESTERN PLUS San Pedro Hotel & Suites Long Beach Los Angeles - CA
93846 Taprobana Wadduwa 354/16 Rathnayake Road Taprobana Wadduwa 354/16
Rathnayake Road
93847 Comfort Inn Maingate 7675 W Irlo Bronson Hwy
<https://maps.google.com/?q=7675+W+Irlo+Bronson+Hwy&entry=gmail&source=g>
Comfort
Inn Maingate Kissimmee Area Orlando Area - Florida - FL
93848 Yavapai Lodge - Inside The Park 11 Yavapai Lodge Road
<https://maps.google.com/?q=11+Yavapai+Lodge+Road&entry=gmail&source=g> Yavapai
Lodge National Park Grand Canyon National Park Area - AZ
93849 Hotel Bishops Arms Kiruna Foereningsgatan 6 Bishops Arms Kiruna Kiruna
Kiruna
93850 Ramada Naples 1100 Tamiami Trail N
<https://maps.google.com/?q=1100+Tamiami+Trail+N&entry=gmail&source=g>, US
41 Ramada Inn of Naples Naples Naples Area - FL
93851 Park Hotel Alexandra 323 Alexandra Road
<https://maps.google.com/?q=323+Alexandra+Road&entry=gmail&source=g> Park
Hotel Alexandra 323 Alexandra Road
<https://maps.google.com/?q=323+Alexandra+Road&entry=gmail&source=g>
93852 Maingate Lakeside Resort 7769 W Irlo Bronson Memorial Hwy
<https://maps.google.com/?q=7769+W+Irlo+Bronson+Memorial+Hwy&entry=gmail&source=g>
Maingate
Lakeside Resort Kissimmee Area Orlando Area - Florida - FL
93853 Royal Sonesta Boston 40 Edwin H. Land Boulevard
<https://maps.google.com/?q=40+Edwin+H.+Land+Boulevard&entry=gmail&source=g>
Royal
Sonesta Boston Cambridge Boston - MA
93854 Best Western Cplaza Hotel Shyris 1757 Y Naciones Unidas
<https://maps.google.com/?q=Shyris+1757+Y+Naciones+Unidas&entry=gmail&source=g>
Best
Western CPlaza Hotel Norte Quito
This email was sent to you by Roomer Travel, Inc. Visit our Privacy Policy
<https://.roomertravel.com/privacy> for more information about our terms of
use.

Roomer Travel, Inc. | 401 Park Avenue South, 10th Floor, New York, NY 10016
<https://maps.google.com/?q=401+Park+Avenue+South,+10th+Floor,+New+York,+NY+10016&entry=gmail&source=g>