Subject: Fwd: 2018-01-16 Transactions Report
From: roomer india <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2018 16:28:26 +0530

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Roomer Reporter <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, Jan 16, 2018 at 1:30 PM
Subject: 2018-01-16 Transactions Report
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked],
[email-masked]

<https://www.facebook.com/goroomer> <https://twitter.com/roomertravel>
<https://plus.google.com/113047523529464537953>
<http://www.youtube.com/user/goroomer> <http:/blog.roomertravel.com>
<http://www.pinterest.com/roomertravel/>
<http://www.linkedin.com/company/2858730?trk=tyah&trkInfo=tas%3Aroomer%2Cidx%3A1-1-1>
ID Hotel Name Hotel Address Supplier Hotel Name Supplier Hotel Address
93718 Ti - Treasure Island Hotel And Casino 3300 Las Vegas Blvd S
<https://maps.google.com/?q=3300+Las+Vegas+Blvd+S&entry=gmail&source=g> Ti
- Treasure Island Hotel And Casino 3300 Las Vegas Blvd S
<https://maps.google.com/?q=3300+Las+Vegas+Blvd+S&entry=gmail&source=g>
93719 Shangri-la Bosphorus, Istanbul Sinanpasa Mah, Hayrettin Iskelesi
Sok Shangri-la
Bosphorus, Istanbul Sinanpasa Mah, Hayrettin Iskelesi Sok
93720 Retaj Al Rayyan Hotel Dafna, Diplomatic District Retaj Al Rayyan Doha
Doha
93721 Burj Al Arab Jumeirah Jumeirah Beach Road Burj Al Arab Jumeirah Jumeirah
Beach Road
93722 Rockliffe Hall Hurworth-on-tees Rockliffe Hall Hurworth-on-tees
93723 King Solomon Hotel 155-159 Golders Green Road
<https://maps.google.com/?q=155-159+Golders+Green+Road&entry=gmail&source=g>
King
Solomon Hotel 155-159 Golders Green Road
<https://maps.google.com/?q=155-159+Golders+Green+Road&entry=gmail&source=g>
93724 Nomad Hotel Roissy Cdg 34-36 rue de Paris
<https://maps.google.com/?q=34-36+rue+de+Paris&entry=gmail&source=g> Nomad
Paris Roissy Cdg Paris CDG-Roissy Airport Paris
93725 Bellevue Aquarius Calle Teide 6
<https://maps.google.com/?q=Calle+Teide+6&entry=gmail&source=g> BelleVue
Aquarius Puerto del Carmen Lanzarote
93726 The Hilton Club - New York 1335 Avenue of the Americas
<https://maps.google.com/?q=1335+Avenue+of+the+Americas&entry=gmail&source=g>
Express
Maua Hotel Av. Julio de Castilho 342
<https://maps.google.com/?q=Av.+Julio+de+Castilho+342&entry=gmail&source=g>
93727 Nh Córdoba Guadalquivir Avda. Fray Albino, 1
<https://maps.google.com/?q=Avda.+Fray+Albino,+1&entry=gmail&source=g>
Nh Córdoba
Guadalquivir
<https://maps.google.com/?q=C%C3%B3rdoba+GuadalquivirAvda.+Fray+Albino,+1&entry=gmail&source=g>
Avda.
Fray Albino, 1
<https://maps.google.com/?q=C%C3%B3rdoba+GuadalquivirAvda.+Fray+Albino,+1&entry=gmail&source=g>
93728 Boston Omni Parker House Hotel 60 School St
<https://maps.google.com/?q=60+School+St&entry=gmail&source=g> Omni Parker
House Downtown Crossing - Theatre District Boston - MA
93729 Best Western Plus Mesa 1563 S Gilbert Rd
<https://maps.google.com/?q=1563+S+Gilbert+Rd&entry=gmail&source=g> Best
Western Plus Mesa 1563 S Gilbert Road
<https://maps.google.com/?q=1563+S+Gilbert+Road&entry=gmail&source=g>
93730 Bay Harbor Hotel 7700 W Courtney Campbell Causeway
<https://maps.google.com/?q=7700+W+Courtney+Campbell+Causeway&entry=gmail&source=g>
Bay
Harbor Hotel Airport Area Tampa - FL
93731 Hilton Madrid Airport Avenida Hispanidad 2-4
<https://maps.google.com/?q=Avenida+Hispanidad+2-4&entry=gmail&source=g> Hilton
Madrid Airport Barajas-Ifema Madrid
93732 Double Tree By Hilton 237 S. Broad Street Philadelphia, PA 19107
<https://maps.google.com/?q=237+S.+Broad+Street+Philadelphia,+PA+19107&entry=gmail&source=g>
Double
Tree By Hilton 237 S. Broad Street Philadelphia, PA 19107
<https://maps.google.com/?q=237+S.+Broad+Street+Philadelphia,+PA+19107&entry=gmail&source=g>
93733 Crowne Plaza Bloomington Minneapolis/st Paul Airport/moa 5401 Green
Valley Dr
<https://maps.google.com/?q=5401+Green+Valley+Dr&entry=gmail&source=g> Crowne
Plaza Bloomington Minneapolis/st Paul Airport/moa 5401 Green Valley Dr
<https://maps.google.com/?q=5401+Green+Valley+Dr&entry=gmail&source=g>
93734 Aloft Panama Via Israel & Calle 76 Aloft Panama Panama City Panama
City
93735 The Jewel Facing Rockefeller Center 11 West 51st Street
<https://maps.google.com/?q=11+West+51st+Street&entry=gmail&source=g> The
Jewel Facing Rockefeller Center 11 West 51st Street
<https://maps.google.com/?q=11+West+51st+Street&entry=gmail&source=g>
93736 Quality Inn & Conference Center 2701 E Fowler Ave
<https://maps.google.com/?q=2701+E+Fowler+Ave&entry=gmail&source=g> Quality
Inn & Conference Center (former Clarion) Busch Gardens Area Tampa - FL
93737 Tolip Sports City Resort & Spa Al Zahraa Tolip Sports City Resort &
Spa Al Zahraa
93738 Sleep Inn & Suites Fort Lauderdale Airport 1500 SE 5th Ave
<https://maps.google.com/?q=1500+SE+5th+Ave&entry=gmail&source=g> Sleep Inn
& Suites Ft. Lauderdale Airport/Cruise P Dania Beach Fort Lauderdale -
Hollywood Area - FL
93739 Nugget Casino Resort 1100 Nugget Ave
<https://maps.google.com/?q=1100+Nugget+Ave&entry=gmail&source=g> Nugget
Casino Resort Reno Area Reno - NV
93740 Campanile - Warszawa Varsovie UI.Towarowa 2
<https://maps.google.com/?q=Towarowa+2&entry=gmail&source=g> Campanile -
Warszawa Varsovie UI.Towarowa 2
<https://maps.google.com/?q=Towarowa+2&entry=gmail&source=g>
93741 W New York - Downtown 8 Albany Street
<https://maps.google.com/?q=8+Albany+Street&entry=gmail&source=g> W New
York - Downtown
<https://maps.google.com/?q=New+York+-+Downtown8+Albany+Street&entry=gmail&source=g>
8
Albany Street
<https://maps.google.com/?q=New+York+-+Downtown8+Albany+Street&entry=gmail&source=g>
93742 Cambria Hotel & Suites Ft. Lauderdale Airport South & Cruise 141
Southwest 19th Court
<https://maps.google.com/?q=141+Southwest+19th+Court&entry=gmail&source=g>
Cambria
Suites Ft. Lauderdale Airport & Cruiseport 141 SW 19th Court
<https://maps.google.com/?q=141+SW+19th+Court&entry=gmail&source=g>
93743 Holiday Inn Paris - Montparnasse Pasteur 10 Rue Gager Gabillot
<https://maps.google.com/?q=10+Rue+Gager+Gabillot&entry=gmail&source=g> Holiday
Inn Paris Montparnasse Pasteur Arr14/15:Montparnasse-T. Eiffel Paris
93744 Accent Inns Kamloops 1325 Columbia St W
<https://maps.google.com/?q=1325+Columbia+St+W&entry=gmail&source=g> Accent
Inns Kamloops 1325 Columbia Street West
<https://maps.google.com/?q=1325+Columbia+Street+West&entry=gmail&source=g>
93745 Hilton Rosemont Chicago O'hare 5550 N River Rd
<https://maps.google.com/?q=5550+N+River+Rd&entry=gmail&source=g> Hilton
Rosemont O'hare Airport Chicago - IL
93746 Sheraton Grand Panama Via Israel And 77th Street Sheraton Grand
Panama Panama
City Panama City
93747 Aviator Hotel 55 Farnborough Road
<https://maps.google.com/?q=55+Farnborough+Road&entry=gmail&source=g> Aviator
Hotel 55 Farnborough Road
<https://maps.google.com/?q=55+Farnborough+Road&entry=gmail&source=g>
93748 Hyatt Regency Toronto 370 King Street W
<https://maps.google.com/?q=370+King+Street+W&entry=gmail&source=g> Hyatt
Regency Toronto Downtown Toronto
93749 Loews Boston Hotel 154 Berkeley Street
<https://maps.google.com/?q=154+Berkeley+Street&entry=gmail&source=g> Loews
Boston Hotel Back Bay Boston - MA
93750 Hotel Consul Via Aurelia , 727 Consul Hotel Via Aurelia - Pineta
Sacchetti Rome
93751 Hotel Le Manoir Bogota Calle 105, 17A - 82
<https://maps.google.com/?q=Calle+105,+17A+-+82&entry=gmail&source=g> Le
Manoir Bogota Bogota Bogota
93752 Yavapai Lodge - Inside The Park 11 Yavapai Lodge Road
<https://maps.google.com/?q=11+Yavapai+Lodge+Road&entry=gmail&source=g> Yavapai
Lodge National Park Grand Canyon National Park Area - AZ
93753 Boston Omni Parker House Hotel 60 School St
<https://maps.google.com/?q=60+School+St&entry=gmail&source=g> Omni Parker
House Downtown Crossing - Theatre District Boston - MA
93754 The Hollywood Roosevelt 7000 Hollywood Blvd
<https://maps.google.com/?q=7000+Hollywood+Blvd&entry=gmail&source=g> The
Hollywood Roosevelt 7000 Hollywood Blvd
<https://maps.google.com/?q=7000+Hollywood+Blvd&entry=gmail&source=g>
93755 Quality Inn & Suites Kissimmee By The Lake 7785 W. US 192
<https://maps.google.com/?q=7785+W.+US+192&entry=gmail&source=g> Quality
Inn & Suites By The Lake 7785 West US Highway 192
<https://maps.google.com/?q=7785+West+US+Highway+192&entry=gmail&source=g>
93756 Starling Geneva Hotel And Conference Center Route François-Peyrot 34
<https://maps.google.com/?q=Route+Fran%C3%A7ois-Peyrot+34&entry=gmail&source=g>
Starling
Geneva Hotel & Conf Center Geneva Airport Geneva
93757 Seton Hotel 144 E 40th Street
<https://maps.google.com/?q=144+E+40th+Street&entry=gmail&source=g>
Seton Midtown
East New York Area - NY
93758 The Godfrey Hotel Boston 505 Washington Street
<https://maps.google.com/?q=505+Washington+Street&entry=gmail&source=g> The
Godfrey Hotel Boston Downtown Crossing - Theatre District Boston - MA
93759 Wyndham Garden San Jose Airport 1355 N 4th Street
<https://maps.google.com/?q=1355+N+4th+Street&entry=gmail&source=g> Wyndham
Garden San Jose Airport 1355 North 4th Street
<https://maps.google.com/?q=1355+North+4th+Street&entry=gmail&source=g>
93760 Hilton Bogota Carrera 7 No. 72
<https://maps.google.com/?q=Carrera+7+No.+72&entry=gmail&source=g>-41 Hilton
Bogota Carrera 7 No. 72-41
93761 Econo Lodge Brownsville 2600 Anderson Ave
<https://maps.google.com/?q=2600+Anderson+Ave&entry=gmail&source=g> Econo
Lodge Brownsville Memphis - TN
93762 Wyndham Garden San Jose Airport 1355 N 4th Street
<https://maps.google.com/?q=1355+N+4th+Street&entry=gmail&source=g> Wyndham
Garden San Jose Airport 1355 North 4th Street
<https://maps.google.com/?q=1355+North+4th+Street&entry=gmail&source=g>
93763 Yavapai Lodge - Inside The Park 11 Yavapai Lodge Road
<https://maps.google.com/?q=11+Yavapai+Lodge+Road&entry=gmail&source=g> Yavapai
Lodge National Park Grand Canyon National Park Area - AZ
93764 Clarion Hotel Anaheim Resort 616 W Convention Way
<https://maps.google.com/?q=616+W+Convention+Way&entry=gmail&source=g> Clarion
Hotel Anaheim Resort Anaheim / Disneyland Area Los Angeles - CA
93765 The Carmen Hotel - Adults Only Calle 8 Norte Manzana 4 #876 The
Carmen Hotel - Adults Only Calle 8 Norte Manzana 4 #876
93766 Hilton San Diego Bayfront 1 Park Blvd
<https://maps.google.com/?q=1+Park+Blvd&entry=gmail&source=g> Hilton San
Diego Bayfront Downtown/Gaslamp District San Diego - CA
93767 Sands Regency Casino Hotel 345 N Arlington Ave
<https://maps.google.com/?q=345+N+Arlington+Ave&entry=gmail&source=g> Sands
Regency Casino Hotel Reno Reno Downtown Reno - NV
93768 Regency On The Beach 1483 Gold Coast Highway
<https://maps.google.com/?q=1483+Gold+Coast+Highway&entry=gmail&source=g>
Regency
on the Beach 1483 Gold Coast Highway
<https://maps.google.com/?q=1483+Gold+Coast+Highway&entry=gmail&source=g>
93769 Holiday Inn Brooklyn Downtown 300 Schermerhorn Road
<https://maps.google.com/?q=300+Schermerhorn+Road&entry=gmail&source=g> Holiday
Inn Brooklyn Downtown 300 Schermerhorn Road
<https://maps.google.com/?q=300+Schermerhorn+Road&entry=gmail&source=g>
93770 Lakeside Inn And Casino 168 Highway 50
<https://maps.google.com/?q=168+Highway+50&entry=gmail&source=g> Lakeside
Inn & Casino South Lake Tahoe Lake Tahoe - CA/NV
This email was sent to you by Roomer Travel, Inc. Visit our Privacy Policy
<https://.roomertravel.com/privacy> for more information about our terms of
use.

Roomer Travel, Inc. | 401 Park Avenue South, 10th Floor, New York, NY 10016
<https://maps.google.com/?q=401+Park+Avenue+South,+10th+Floor,+New+York,+NY+10016&entry=gmail&source=g>