Subject: [CommPeak] Pending request: Hello Team, We are not able to call from [email-masked] account on below numbers. +64 800 404 204 +64 9275 4540 +64 800 247 727 +...
From: CommPeak <[email-masked]>
To: Ashish Dabral <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 14 Jan 2018 11:04:58 +0000

##- Please type your reply above this line -##

This is an email to remind you that your request (#51282) is pending and awaits your feedback.
Click the link below to review and update your request:
http://support.commpeak.com/hc/requests/51282

----------------------------------------------

Wil G, Jan 13, 10:26 UTC

Hello,

We have checked the reported numbers and here are our observations:

for 64800247727 and 64800404204, We have checked and found no call attempts to any of our CommPeak Servers from your CommPeak account
For 6433603113 and 6492754540, please do a retest and update us if the issue persists.

Thank you

Sincerely,

Wil G
CommPeak

----------------------------------------------

Wil G, Jan 13, 10:18 UTC

Hi Ashish !

Thanks for contacting us! This is an email just to let you know I’ve got your ticket and currently reviewing it.
I’ll get you an answer back shortly.

Thanks!

Sincerely,

Wil G
CommPeak

----------------------------------------------

Ashish Dabral, Jan 13, 10:15 UTC

Hello Team,

We are not able to call from [email-masked] account on below numbers.

+64 800 404 204 

+64 9275 4540

+64 800 247 727 

+64 3360 3113

Can you please assist?

Regards,
Ashish Dabral

--------------------------------
This email is a service from CommPeak.

[2OOVVG-Z5VW]