Subject: Fwd: 2018-01-12 Transactions Report
From: roomer india <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2018 13:32:10 +0530

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Roomer Reporter <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, Jan 12, 2018 at 1:30 PM
Subject: 2018-01-12 Transactions Report
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked],
[email-masked]

<https://www.facebook.com/goroomer> <https://twitter.com/roomertravel>
<https://plus.google.com/113047523529464537953>
<http://www.youtube.com/user/goroomer> <http:/blog.roomertravel.com>
<http://www.pinterest.com/roomertravel/>
<http://www.linkedin.com/company/2858730?trk=tyah&trkInfo=tas%3Aroomer%2Cidx%3A1-1-1>
ID Hotel Name Hotel Address Supplier Hotel Name Supplier Hotel Address
93533 Hotel Europa 92 1e Constantijn Huygensstraat 103-107
<https://maps.google.com/?q=1e+Constantijn+Huygensstraat+103-107&entry=gmail&source=g>
Europa
92 Amsterdam Amsterdam and vicinity
93534 Pan Pacific Melbourne 2 Convention Centre Place
<https://maps.google.com/?q=2+Convention+Centre+Place&entry=gmail&source=g> Pan
Pacific Melbourne Melbourne CBD Melbourne - VIC
93535 Doubletree By Hilton London Heathrow Airport 745 Bath Road
<https://maps.google.com/?q=745+Bath+Road&entry=gmail&source=g> DoubleTree
by Hilton Hotel London Heathrow Airport Heathrow Airport London
93536 Oasis Hotel Kuwait Ahmad Al-Jaber Street Oasis Hotel Kuwait Ahmad
Al-Jaber Street
93537 Good Hotel London Royal Victoria Dock Good Hotel London Royal
Victoria Dock
93538 White Hart Royal Hotel High Street White Hart Royal Hotel High Street
93539 Elite Stora Hotellet Jönköping Hotellplan 3
<https://maps.google.com/?q=Hotellplan+3&entry=gmail&source=g> Elite Stora
Hotellet Jonkoping Jonkoping
93540 Country Inn & Suites By Carlson Orlando, Florida 7701 Universal Blvd
<https://maps.google.com/?q=7701+Universal+Blvd&entry=gmail&source=g> Country
Inn & Suites By Carlson Orlando International Drive Area Orlando Area -
Florida - FL
93541 The Barrymore Hotel Tampa Riverwalk 111 W Fortune St
<https://maps.google.com/?q=111+W+Fortune+St&entry=gmail&source=g> The
Barrymore Hotel Tampa Riverwalk City Area Tampa - FL
93542 Plunge Beach Hotel 4660 El Mar Dr
<https://maps.google.com/?q=4660+El+Mar+Dr&entry=gmail&source=g> Plunge
Beach Hotel 4660 El Mar Dr
<https://maps.google.com/?q=4660+El+Mar+Dr&entry=gmail&source=g>
93543 Clinknoord Hostel Badhuiskade 3, 1031 KV
<https://maps.google.com/?q=Badhuiskade+3,+1031+KV&entry=gmail&source=g>
Clinknoord
Hostel Badhuiskade 3
<https://maps.google.com/?q=Badhuiskade+3&entry=gmail&source=g>, 1031 KV
93544 Santa Justa R. dos Correeiros 204, 1100-170
<https://maps.google.com/?q=R.+dos+Correeiros+204,+1100-170+Santa+JustaR.+dos+Correeiros&entry=gmail&source=g>
Santa
Justa
<https://maps.google.com/?q=R.+dos+Correeiros+204,+1100-170+Santa+JustaR.+dos+Correeiros&entry=gmail&source=g>
R.
dos Correeiros
<https://maps.google.com/?q=R.+dos+Correeiros+204,+1100-170+Santa+JustaR.+dos+Correeiros&entry=gmail&source=g>
204, 1100-170
93545 Magris Hotel Via Galileo Ferraris, 118/a
<https://maps.google.com/?q=Via+Galileo+Ferraris,+118/a&entry=gmail&source=g>
Magris
Hotel Naples Naples
93546 Cobden Hotel Birmingham 166 Hagley Road
<https://maps.google.com/?q=166+Hagley+Road&entry=gmail&source=g> Cobden
Hotel Birmingham 166 Hagley Road
<https://maps.google.com/?q=166+Hagley+Road&entry=gmail&source=g>
93547 Millennium Plaza Hotel Dubai Sheikh Zayed Road Millennium Plaza Dubai
Dubai
93548 Ovolo Southside 64 Wong Chuk Hang Road
<https://maps.google.com/?q=64+Wong+Chuk+Hang+Road&entry=gmail&source=g> Ovolo
Southside Aberdeen Hong Kong
93549 Hilton Bogota Carrera 7 No. 72
<https://maps.google.com/?q=Carrera+7+No.+72&entry=gmail&source=g>-41 Hilton
Bogota Bogota Bogota
93550 Portola Hotel & Spa At Monterey Bay Two Portola Plaza Portola Hotel &
Spa Two Portola Plaza
93551 Hotel Indigo Brooklyn 229 Duffield St
<https://maps.google.com/?q=229+Duffield+St&entry=gmail&source=g> Indigo
Brooklyn Brooklyn New York Area - NY
93552 Residhotel Grand Prado Allée Turcat Méry Residhotel Grand Prado Allée
Turcat Méry
93553 Comfort Inn Maingate 7675 W Irlo Bronson Hwy
<https://maps.google.com/?q=7675+W+Irlo+Bronson+Hwy&entry=gmail&source=g>
Comfort
Inn Maingate Kissimmee Area Orlando Area - Florida - FL
93554 Hilton Istanbul Bomonti Hotel & Conference Center Silahsor Cad. No:
42 Bomonti Sisli Hilton Istanbul Bomonti Hotel & Conference Centre New City
Istanbul
93555 Hotel On Rivington 107 Rivington Street
<https://maps.google.com/?q=107+Rivington+Street&entry=gmail&source=g> Hotel
On Rivington 107 Rivington Street
<https://maps.google.com/?q=107+Rivington+Street&entry=gmail&source=g>
93556 Star Inn Hotel Premium Bremen Columbus, By Quality Bahnhofsplatz 5-7
<https://maps.google.com/?q=Bahnhofsplatz+5-7&entry=gmail&source=g> Star
Inn Hotel Premium Bremen Columbus, By Quality Bahnhofsplatz 5-7
<https://maps.google.com/?q=Bahnhofsplatz+5-7&entry=gmail&source=g>
93557 Avani Deira Dubai Hotel Abu Baker Al Siddque & Sallahuddin Road Avani
Deira Dubai Hotel Abu Baker Al Siddque & Sallahuddin Road
93558 Central Park Hotel 49/67 Queensborough Terrace
<https://maps.google.com/?q=49/67+Queensborough+Terrace&entry=gmail&source=g>
Central
Park Hotel 49/67 Queensborough Terrace
<https://maps.google.com/?q=49/67+Queensborough+Terrace&entry=gmail&source=g>
93559 Duo Teplicka 492
<https://maps.google.com/?q=Teplicka+492&entry=gmail&source=g> Hotel
Duo Vysocany
Prague
93560 Holiday Inn Express Augsburg
<https://maps.google.com/?q=AugsburgNagahama-Allee+77&entry=gmail&source=g>
Nagahama-Allee
77
<https://maps.google.com/?q=AugsburgNagahama-Allee+77&entry=gmail&source=g>
Holiday
Inn Express Augsburg Augsburg Augsburg
93561 Comfort Inn & Suites Kannapolis - Concord 3033 Cloverleaf Pkwy
<https://maps.google.com/?q=3033+Cloverleaf+Pkwy&entry=gmail&source=g> Comfort
Inn & Suites Kannapolis Concord Kannapolis Concord - NC
93562 Sheraton Atlantic City Convention Center Hotel Two Convention
Boulevard Sheraton Atlantic City Convention Center Hotel Two Convention
Boulevard
93563 Hilton Vienna Danube Waterfront Handelskai 269
<https://maps.google.com/?q=Handelskai+269&entry=gmail&source=g> Hilton
Vienna Danube Waterfront Vienna Vienna
93564 Hilton Vienna Danube Waterfront Handelskai 269
<https://maps.google.com/?q=Handelskai+269&entry=gmail&source=g> Hilton
Vienna Danube Waterfront Handelskai 269
<https://maps.google.com/?q=Handelskai+269&entry=gmail&source=g>
93565 Royal Sonesta Houston Galleria 2222 West Loop South
<https://maps.google.com/?q=2222+West+Loop+South&entry=gmail&source=g> Royal
Sonesta Hotel Houston Galleria area Houston - TX
93566 The Mosser 54 4th Street
<https://maps.google.com/?q=54+4th+Street&entry=gmail&source=g> The Mosser
hotel Convention Center San Francisco Area - CA
93567 Wyndham Garden Wichita Downtown 221 E Kellogg St
<https://maps.google.com/?q=221+E+Kellogg+St&entry=gmail&source=g> Wyndham
Garden Wichita Downtown Downtown Wichita - KS
93568 Rodeway Inn & Suites Fort Lauderdale Airport & Cruise Port 2440 W.
State Road 84
<https://maps.google.com/?q=2440+W.+State+Road+84&entry=gmail&source=g> Rodeway
Inn & Suites FLL Airport - Cruise Port Airport / Cruise Port Fort
Lauderdale - Hollywood Area - FL
93569 Buffalo Mountain Lodge 700 Tunnel Mountain Road
<https://maps.google.com/?q=700+Tunnel+Mountain+Road&entry=gmail&source=g>
Buffalo
Mountain Lodge Banff Canadian Rockies
93570 Doubletree By Hilton Hotel Golf Resort Palm Springs 67967 Vista Chino
<https://maps.google.com/?q=67967+Vista+Chino&entry=gmail&source=g> DoubleTree
by Hilton Golf Resort Palm Springs Palm Springs Palm Springs - CA
93571 Best Western Plus Toronto Airport Hotel 5825 Dixie Rd
<https://maps.google.com/?q=5825+Dixie+Rd&entry=gmail&source=g> Best
Western Plus Toronto Airport Toronto Airport Toronto
93572 Sands Regency Casino Hotel 345 N Arlington Ave
<https://maps.google.com/?q=345+N+Arlington+Ave&entry=gmail&source=g> Sands
Regency Casino Hotel Reno Reno Downtown Reno - NV
93573 Grand International Hotel Via Argentina Con Calle José Martí Grand
International Hotel Panama City Panama City
93574 Hotel Suadiye Bagdat Caddesi, Plaj Yolu, No:25
<https://maps.google.com/?q=Plaj+Yolu,+No:25&entry=gmail&source=g>
Suadiye Asian
Side Istanbul
93575 The Mosser 54 4th Street
<https://maps.google.com/?q=54+4th+Street&entry=gmail&source=g> The Mosser
hotel Convention Center San Francisco Area - CA
93576 Omni Scottsdale Resort & Spa At Montelucia 4949 E Lincoln Drive
<https://maps.google.com/?q=4949+E+Lincoln+Drive&entry=gmail&source=g> Omni
Scottsdale Resorts & Spa at Montelucia Scottsdale Phoenix Area - AZ
93577 King George Hotel - A Greystone Hotel 334 Mason Street
<https://maps.google.com/?q=334+Mason+Street&entry=gmail&source=g> King
George Union Square Area San Francisco Area - CA
93578 Swiss-belhotel Brisbane 218 Vulture Street
<https://maps.google.com/?q=218+Vulture+Street&entry=gmail&source=g>
Swiss-Belhotel
Brisbane South Brisbane Brisbane - QLD
93579 Doubletree By Hilton Chicago - Magnificent Mile 300 E Ohio St
<https://maps.google.com/?q=300+E+Ohio+St&entry=gmail&source=g> Doubletree
By Hilton Chicago - Magnificent Mile 300 E Ohio St
<https://maps.google.com/?q=300+E+Ohio+St&entry=gmail&source=g>
93580 International Palms Oceanfront Resort Cocoa Beach 1300 N Atlantic
Avenue
<https://maps.google.com/?q=1300+N+Atlantic+Avenue&entry=gmail&source=g>
International
Palms Resort Cocoa Beach Cocoa Beach Cocoa Area - FL
93581 Quality Inn & Conference Center 2701 E Fowler Ave
<https://maps.google.com/?q=2701+E+Fowler+Ave&entry=gmail&source=g> Quality
Inn & Conference Center (former Clarion) Busch Gardens Area Tampa - FL
93582 City House Florida Norte Hotel By Faranda Paseo de la Florida, 5
<https://maps.google.com/?q=Paseo+de+la+Florida,+5&entry=gmail&source=g> City
House Florida Norte Hotel by Faranda Paseo de la Florida, 5
93583 The Westin Toronto Airport 950 Dixon Rd
<https://maps.google.com/?q=950+Dixon+Rd&entry=gmail&source=g> Westin
Toronto Airport 950 Dixon Road
<https://maps.google.com/?q=950+Dixon+Road&entry=gmail&source=g>
93584 Lakeside Inn And Casino 168 Highway 50
<https://maps.google.com/?q=168+Highway+50&entry=gmail&source=g> Lakeside
Inn & Casino South Lake Tahoe Lake Tahoe - CA/NV
93585 Baymont Inn & Suites Denver International Airport 6805 N. Argonne
Street
<https://maps.google.com/?q=6805+N.+Argonne+Street&entry=gmail&source=g>
Baymont
Inn & Suites Denver International Airport Denver International Airport
Denver - CO
93586 Best Western Colonel Butler Inn 278 Mary Street
<https://maps.google.com/?q=278+Mary+Street&entry=gmail&source=g> Best
Western Colonel Butler Inn 278 Mary Street
<https://maps.google.com/?q=278+Mary+Street&entry=gmail&source=g> Box 642
93587 Ambra Hotel 13 Kis Diofa Street
<https://maps.google.com/?q=13+Kis+Diofa+Street&entry=gmail&source=g> Ambra
Hotel Budapest Budapest
93588 Seralago Hotel & Suites Main Gate East 5678 West Irlo Bronson
Memorial Hwy
<https://maps.google.com/?q=5678+West+Irlo+Bronson+Memorial+Hwy&entry=gmail&source=g>
Seralago
Hotel and Suites Kissimmee Area Orlando Area - Florida - FL
93589 Paramount Times Square 235 West 46th Street
<https://maps.google.com/?q=235+West+46th+Street&entry=gmail&source=g>
Paramount
Times Square 235 West 46th Street
<https://maps.google.com/?q=235+West+46th+Street&entry=gmail&source=g>
93590 Doubletree By Hilton Hotel Doha Old Town Al Meena Street Doubletree
by Hilton Doha Doha Doha
93591 Aava Whistler Hotel 4005 Whistler Way
<https://maps.google.com/?q=4005+Whistler+Way&entry=gmail&source=g> Aava
Hotel Whistler Whistler Whistler
93592 Wyndham Irvine Orange County Airport 17941 Von Karman Ave
<https://maps.google.com/?q=17941+Von+Karman+Ave&entry=gmail&source=g> Wyndham
Irvine-Orange County Airport Irvine Los Angeles - CA
93593 Wyndham Irvine Orange County Airport 17941 Von Karman Ave
<https://maps.google.com/?q=17941+Von+Karman+Ave&entry=gmail&source=g> Wyndham
Irvine-Orange County Airport Irvine Los Angeles - CA
93594 Wyndham Irvine Orange County Airport 17941 Von Karman Ave
<https://maps.google.com/?q=17941+Von+Karman+Ave&entry=gmail&source=g> Wyndham
Irvine-Orange County Airport Irvine Los Angeles - CA
93595 Nairobi Safari Club Lilian Towers Nairobi Safari Club Lilian Towers
93596 Quality Inn & Suites Airport/cruise Port South 2520 Stirling Road
<https://maps.google.com/?q=2520+Stirling+Road&entry=gmail&source=g> Quality
Inn & Suites Airport/Cruise Port South Airport / Cruise Port Fort
Lauderdale - Hollywood Area - FL
This email was sent to you by Roomer Travel, Inc. Visit our Privacy Policy
<https://.roomertravel.com/privacy> for more information about our terms of
use.

Roomer Travel, Inc. | 401 Park Avenue South, 10th Floor, New York, NY 10016
<https://maps.google.com/?q=401+Park+Avenue+South,+10th+Floor,+New+York,+NY+10016&entry=gmail&source=g>