Subject: Fwd: 2018-01-10 Transactions Report
From: roomer india <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2018 13:41:22 +0530

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Roomer Reporter <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, Jan 10, 2018 at 1:31 PM
Subject: 2018-01-10 Transactions Report
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked],
[email-masked]

<https://www.facebook.com/goroomer> <https://twitter.com/roomertravel>
<https://plus.google.com/113047523529464537953>
<http://www.youtube.com/user/goroomer> <http:/blog.roomertravel.com>
<http://www.pinterest.com/roomertravel/>
<http://www.linkedin.com/company/2858730?trk=tyah&trkInfo=tas%3Aroomer%2Cidx%3A1-1-1>
ID Hotel Name Hotel Address Supplier Hotel Name Supplier Hotel Address
93394 Villa Florence San Francisco On Union Square
<https://maps.google.com/?q=Union+Square225+Powell+St&entry=gmail&source=g> 225
Powell St
<https://maps.google.com/?q=Union+Square225+Powell+St&entry=gmail&source=g>
Villa
Florence Hotel 225 Powell Street
<https://maps.google.com/?q=225+Powell+Street&entry=gmail&source=g>
93395 Conrad Seoul 10, Gukjegeumyung-ro, Yeongdeungpo-gu
<https://maps.google.com/?q=10,+Gukjegeumyung-ro,+Yeongdeungpo-gu&entry=gmail&source=g>
Conrad
Seoul Hotel Seoul City Seoul
93396 Days Inn Patong Beach 145/2 Rat-U-Thit Songroi Pi Road Days Inn
Patong beach Patong Phuket
93397 Nh Atlanta Rotterdam Aert Van Nesstraat 4
<https://maps.google.com/?q=Aert+Van+Nesstraat+4&entry=gmail&source=g> NH
Atlanta Rotterdam Rotterdam Rotterdam
93398 The D Las Vegas 301 Fremont St
<https://maps.google.com/?q=301+Fremont+St&entry=gmail&source=g> The D Las
Vegas Fremont Street - Downtown Las Vegas - NV
93399 Park Regis Birmingham 158 Broad Street
<https://maps.google.com/?q=158+Broad+Street&entry=gmail&source=g> Park
Regis Birmingham Birmingham Birmingham
93400 Hotel Holiday International Corniche Al Buhairah Hotel Holiday
International Corniche Al Buhairah
93401 Park Regis Birmingham 158 Broad Street
<https://maps.google.com/?q=158+Broad+Street&entry=gmail&source=g> Park
Regis Birmingham Birmingham Birmingham
93402 Park Regis Birmingham 158 Broad Street
<https://maps.google.com/?q=158+Broad+Street&entry=gmail&source=g> Park
Regis Birmingham Birmingham Birmingham
93403 Park Regis Birmingham 158 Broad Street
<https://maps.google.com/?q=158+Broad+Street&entry=gmail&source=g> Park
Regis Birmingham Birmingham Birmingham
93404 Hotel Paracas, A Luxury Collection Resort, Paracas Av. Paracas
S/n Paracas
A Luxury Collection Resort Paracas Paracas
93405 Hilton Amsterdam Airport Schiphol
<https://maps.google.com/?q=Amsterdam+Airport+SchipholSchiphol+Boulevard+701&entry=gmail&source=g>
Schiphol
Boulevard 701
<https://maps.google.com/?q=Amsterdam+Airport+SchipholSchiphol+Boulevard+701&entry=gmail&source=g>
Hilton
Amsterdam Airport Schiphol Amsterdam Airport Amsterdam and vicinity
93406 Le Germain Hotel Toronto 30 Mercer St
<https://maps.google.com/?q=30+Mercer+St&entry=gmail&source=g> Le Germain
Toronto Downtown Toronto
93407 Nh Barcelona Les Corts
<https://maps.google.com/?q=Barcelona+Les+CortsTravessera+De+Les+Corts+292&entry=gmail&source=g>
Travessera
De Les Corts 292
<https://maps.google.com/?q=Barcelona+Les+CortsTravessera+De+Les+Corts+292&entry=gmail&source=g>
NH
Barcelona Les Corts Sants-Montjuic Barcelona
93408 Hotel Monterey Hanzomon 23-1 Ichiban-cho Monterey Hanzomon Tokyo City
Tokyo
93409 Rafayel On The Left Bank 34 Lombard Rd
<https://maps.google.com/?q=34+Lombard+Rd&entry=gmail&source=g> Rafayel on
the Left Bank - Hotel & Spa 34 Lombard Road, Battersea
<https://maps.google.com/?q=34+Lombard+Road,+Battersea&entry=gmail&source=g>
93410 Clarion Hotel Helsinki Tyynenmerenkatu 2
<https://maps.google.com/?q=Tyynenmerenkatu+2&entry=gmail&source=g> Clarion
Hotel Helsinki Helsinki Helsinki
93411 Apex City Of Edinburgh Hotel 61 Grassmarket
<https://maps.google.com/?q=61+Grassmarket&entry=gmail&source=g> Apex City
of Edinburgh Hotel 61 Grassmarket
<https://maps.google.com/?q=61+Grassmarket&entry=gmail&source=g>
93412 Sheraton Boston Hotel 39 Dalton Street Prudential
<https://maps.google.com/?q=39+Dalton+Street+Prudential&entry=gmail&source=g>
Center, Boston, MA 02199 Sheraton Boston Hotel 39 Dalton Street Prudential
<https://maps.google.com/?q=39+Dalton+Street+Prudential&entry=gmail&source=g>
Center, Boston, MA 02199
93413 Le Grand Hotel 12, Place de la Gare
<https://maps.google.com/?q=12,+Place+de+la+Gare&entry=gmail&source=g> Le
Grand Hotel 12, Place de la Gare
<https://maps.google.com/?q=12,+Place+de+la+Gare&entry=gmail&source=g>
93414 Citadines South Kensington London 35A Gloucester Road
<https://maps.google.com/?q=35A+Gloucester+Road&entry=gmail&source=g> Citadines
South Kensington London
<https://maps.google.com/?q=South+Kensington+London35A+Gloucester+Road&entry=gmail&source=g>
35A
Gloucester Road
<https://maps.google.com/?q=South+Kensington+London35A+Gloucester+Road&entry=gmail&source=g>
93415 Scandic Hvidovre
<https://maps.google.com/?q=HvidovreKettevej+4&entry=gmail&source=g> Kettevej
4 <https://maps.google.com/?q=HvidovreKettevej+4&entry=gmail&source=g> Scandic
Hvidovre Copenhagen Copenhagen
93416 The Old No. 77 Hotel & Chandlery 535 Tchoupitoulas Street
<https://maps.google.com/?q=535+Tchoupitoulas+Street&entry=gmail&source=g> The
Old No 77 Hotel & Chandlery Arts District New Orleans - LA
93417 Hotel Fron Laugavegur 22A
<https://maps.google.com/?q=Laugavegur+22A&entry=gmail&source=g> Hotel
Fron Laugavegur
22A <https://maps.google.com/?q=Laugavegur+22A&entry=gmail&source=g>
93418 Trump International Hotel Las Vegas 2000 Fashion Show Drive
<https://maps.google.com/?q=2000+Fashion+Show+Drive&entry=gmail&source=g> Trump
International Hotel Las Vegas The Strip Area Las Vegas - NV
93419 Magnolia Hotel Dallas Downtown 1401 Commerce St
<https://maps.google.com/?q=1401+Commerce+St&entry=gmail&source=g> Magnolia
Dallas Downtown Dallas - TX
93420 Red Lion Hotel Orlando - Kissimmee Maingate 7300 W Irlo Bronson Hwy
<https://maps.google.com/?q=7300+W+Irlo+Bronson+Hwy&entry=gmail&source=g> Red
Lion Orlando-Kissimmee Maingate Kissimmee Area Orlando Area - Florida - FL
93421 Grand Hotel Bohemia
<https://maps.google.com/?q=BohemiaKralodvorska+4&entry=gmail&source=g>
Kralodvorska
4 <https://maps.google.com/?q=BohemiaKralodvorska+4&entry=gmail&source=g> Grand
Hotel Bohemia Kralodvorska 4
<https://maps.google.com/?q=Kralodvorska+4&entry=gmail&source=g>
93422 Hotel Fron Laugavegur 22A Hotel Fron Laugavegur 22A
<https://maps.google.com/?q=Laugavegur+22A&entry=gmail&source=g>
93423 Great Wolf Lodge Garden Grove/anaheim 12681 Harbor Blvd
<https://maps.google.com/?q=12681+Harbor+Blvd&entry=gmail&source=g> Great
Wolf Lodge Anaheim/Garden Grove Anaheim / Disneyland Area Los Angeles - CA
93424 Villa Florence San Francisco On Union Square
<https://maps.google.com/?q=Union+Square225+Powell+St&entry=gmail&source=g> 225
Powell St
<https://maps.google.com/?q=Union+Square225+Powell+St&entry=gmail&source=g>
Villa
Florence San Francisco On Union Square
<https://maps.google.com/?q=Union+Square225+Powell+St&entry=gmail&source=g> 225
Powell St
<https://maps.google.com/?q=Union+Square225+Powell+St&entry=gmail&source=g>
93425 Hotel Las Americas Avenida Las Americas 9
<https://maps.google.com/?q=Avenida+Las+Americas+9&entry=gmail&source=g>-08,
Zona 13 Las Americas Guatemala Guatemala City Guatemala City
93426 The Hoxton Shoreditch 81 Great Eastern Street
<https://maps.google.com/?q=81+Great+Eastern+Street&entry=gmail&source=g> The
Hoxton Shoreditch 81 Great Eastern Street
<https://maps.google.com/?q=81+Great+Eastern+Street&entry=gmail&source=g>
93427 Wembley International Hotel Empire Way Wembley International Hotel Empire
Way
93428 Cartoon Hotel Tarlabasi Bulvari No: 36
<https://maps.google.com/?q=Tarlabasi+Bulvari+No:+36&entry=gmail&source=g>
Cartoon New City Istanbul
93429 Bay Harbor Hotel 7700 W Courtney Campbell Causeway
<https://maps.google.com/?q=7700+W+Courtney+Campbell+Causeway&entry=gmail&source=g>
Bay
Harbor Hotel Airport Area Tampa - FL
93430 Executive Suites Hotel & Resort, Squamish 40900 Tantalus Road
<https://maps.google.com/?q=40900+Tantalus+Road&entry=gmail&source=g> Executive
Suites Hotel and Resort Squamish Squamish Whistler
93431 Best Western Hendersonville Inn 105 Sugarloaf Rd
<https://maps.google.com/?q=105+Sugarloaf+Rd&entry=gmail&source=g> Best
Western Hendersonville Inn Airport Hendersonville - NC
93432 Al Boutique Hotel 16 Montefiore St
<https://maps.google.com/?q=16+Montefiore+St&entry=gmail&source=g> The Al
Boutique Hotel Tel Aviv Tel Aviv
93433 Hilton Mumbai International Airport Sahar Airport Road, Andheri
East Hilton
Mumbai International Airport Mumbai City Mumbai
93434 Hilton Mumbai International Airport Sahar Airport Road, Andheri
East Hilton
Mumbai International Airport Mumbai City Mumbai
93435 Wyndham New Orleans - French Quarter 124 Royal St
<https://maps.google.com/?q=124+Royal+St&entry=gmail&source=g> Wyndham New
Orleans - French Quarter French Quarter New Orleans - LA
93436 Tokyo Marriott Hotel 4-7-36 Kitashinagawa Tokyo Marriott Hotel Tokyo
City Tokyo
93437 Best Western Plus Toronto Airport Hotel 5825 Dixie Rd
<https://maps.google.com/?q=5825+Dixie+Rd&entry=gmail&source=g> Best
Western Plus Toronto Airport Toronto Airport Toronto
93438 Vault Karakoy,the House Hotel - Special Class Emek yemez mh. Bankalar
cd. No 5 <https://maps.google.com/?q=Bankalar+cd.+No+5&entry=gmail&source=g>
Vault
Karakoy,the House Hotel - Special Class Emek yemez mh. Bankalar cd. No 5
<https://maps.google.com/?q=Bankalar+cd.+No+5&entry=gmail&source=g>
93439 Hotel Apartamento Balaia Atlantico Urbanizacao Vale Navio, lote
101 Balaia
Atlantico Albufeira Algarve
93440 Trump International Hotel Las Vegas 2000 Fashion Show Drive
<https://maps.google.com/?q=2000+Fashion+Show+Drive&entry=gmail&source=g> Trump
International Hotel Las Vegas The Strip Area Las Vegas - NV
93441 Hard Rock Hotel & Casino 4455 Paradise Rd
<https://maps.google.com/?q=4455+Paradise+Rd&entry=gmail&source=g> Hard
Rock Hotel & Casino Las Vegas The Strip Area Las Vegas - NV
93442 Seralago Hotel & Suites Main Gate East 5678 West Irlo Bronson
Memorial Hwy
<https://maps.google.com/?q=5678+West+Irlo+Bronson+Memorial+Hwy&entry=gmail&source=g>
Seralago
Hotel and Suites Kissimmee Area Orlando Area - Florida - FL
93443 Infinity On The Beach Dover Infinity On The Beach Dover
93444 Ramada Lake Placid 2165 US Hwy 27 South
<https://maps.google.com/?q=2165+US+Hwy+27+South&entry=gmail&source=g> Ramada
Lake Placid
<https://maps.google.com/?q=Lake+Placid2165+Us+Hwy+27+S&entry=gmail&source=g>
2165
Us Hwy 27 S
<https://maps.google.com/?q=Lake+Placid2165+Us+Hwy+27+S&entry=gmail&source=g>
93445 Sirenis Hotel Goleta Tres Carabelas Avda. Pedro Matutes Noguera
s/n Sirenis
Hotel Goleta Tres Carabelas Avda. Pedro Matutes Noguera s/n
93446 Safestay Madrid
<https://maps.google.com/?q=MadridC/+Sagasta+22&entry=gmail&source=g> C/
Sagasta 22
<https://maps.google.com/?q=MadridC/+Sagasta+22&entry=gmail&source=g> Safestay
Madrid Alonso Martinez Madrid
93447 Magnolia Hotel Dallas Park Cities 6070 N. Central Expressway
<https://maps.google.com/?q=6070+N.+Central+Expressway&entry=gmail&source=g>
Magnolia
Dallas Park Cities Park Central Area Dallas - TX
93448 Baumancasa Beach Resort 188,188/3,188/5 Karon Rd. Baumancasa Beach
Resort Karon Phuket
93449 Ramada Titusville/kennedy Space Center 3500 Cheney Highway
<https://maps.google.com/?q=3500+Cheney+Highway&entry=gmail&source=g> Ramada
Titusville/Kennedy Space Center 3500 Cheney Highway
<https://maps.google.com/?q=3500+Cheney+Highway&entry=gmail&source=g>
93450 Floridays Resort Orlando 12562 International Drive
<https://maps.google.com/?q=12562+International+Drive&entry=gmail&source=g>
Floridays
Resort Orlando International Drive Area Orlando Area - Florida - FL
93451 Crowne Plaza Moscow World Trade Centre 12 Krasnopresnensksya emb Crowne
Plaza Moscow World Trade Centre 12 Krasnopresnensksya emb
93452 Guoman The Tower St Katharine's Way, Tower Hamlets Guoman The Tower St
Katharine's Way, Tower Hamlets
93453 Magnolia Hotel Dallas Downtown 1401 Commerce St
<https://maps.google.com/?q=1401+Commerce+St&entry=gmail&source=g> Magnolia
Dallas Downtown Dallas - TX
93454 Tri Trang Beach Resort By Diva Management 68 Mueangngen Road Tri
Trang Beach Resort Patong Phuket
93455 Aloft Panama Via Israel & Calle 76 Aloft Panama Panama City Panama
City
93456 Hilton Bogota Carrera 7 No. 72
<https://maps.google.com/?q=Carrera+7+No.+72&entry=gmail&source=g>-41 Hilton
Bogota Bogota Bogota
93457 Best Western Plus Ruby's Inn 26 South Main Street Best Western Plus
Ruby's Inn 26 South Main Street
<https://maps.google.com/?q=26+South+Main+Street93458&entry=gmail&source=g>
93458
<https://maps.google.com/?q=26+South+Main+Street93458&entry=gmail&source=g>
Serrano
Hotel 405 Taylor St
<https://maps.google.com/?q=405+Taylor+St&entry=gmail&source=g> Serrano a
San Francisco Hotel Union Square Area San Francisco Area - CA
This email was sent to you by Roomer Travel, Inc. Visit our Privacy Policy
<https://.roomertravel.com/privacy> for more information about our terms of
use.

Roomer Travel, Inc. | 401 Park Avenue South, 10th Floor, New York, NY 10016
<https://maps.google.com/?q=401+Park+Avenue+South,+10th+Floor,+New+York,+NY+10016&entry=gmail&source=g>