Subject: [Slack] Notifications from the other workspace for January 9th, 2018 at 6:41 PM
From: "Slack" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 09 Jan 2018 13:11:43 +0000 (UTC)

Hi Ashish Dabral,

You have a new direct message from the other workspace
(https://bombshell-team.slack.com/x-294984175473-295439305408/).

---

@alex
View in the archives:
https://bombshell-team.slack.com/x-294984175473-295439305408/archives/D8NUY5B97/p1515502169000448

alex (6:19 PM, January 9th)
wo to keh rha 1 abandon hui aur 1 transfer ho gyi thi?

aur din mein yaha wifi bhi chala gya tha by the way due to electricity
outage so when mam messaged me regarding a ticket my wifi was down that
moment

dabz

* * *

You can snooze these notifications for
an hour:
https://bombshell-team.slack.com/unsub/U8NUY55DX-6b29639028-notify-mute-1h
eight hours:
https://bombshell-team.slack.com/unsub/U8NUY55DX-fc3d293507-notify-mute-8h
a day:
https://bombshell-team.slack.com/unsub/U8NUY55DX-14f7d87b8c-notify-mute-1d
three days:
https://bombshell-team.slack.com/unsub/U8NUY55DX-ef15ae1dcd-notify-mute-3d
or the next week:
https://bombshell-team.slack.com/unsub/U8NUY55DX-68a12e2d24-notify-mute-7d.

You can also turn email notifications off:
https://bombshell-team.slack.com/unsub/U8NUY55DX-cdede9e8ab-notify.

For more detailed preferences, see your account page:
https://bombshell-team.slack.com/account.