Subject: Fwd: 2018-01-09 Transactions Report
From: roomer india <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 9 Jan 2018 13:44:58 +0530

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Roomer Reporter <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, Jan 9, 2018 at 1:31 PM
Subject: 2018-01-09 Transactions Report
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked],
[email-masked]

<https://www.facebook.com/goroomer> <https://twitter.com/roomertravel>
<https://plus.google.com/113047523529464537953>
<http://www.youtube.com/user/goroomer> <http:/blog.roomertravel.com>
<http://www.pinterest.com/roomertravel/>
<http://www.linkedin.com/company/2858730?trk=tyah&trkInfo=tas%3Aroomer%2Cidx%3A1-1-1>
ID Hotel Name Hotel Address Supplier Hotel Name Supplier Hotel Address
93335 Grand Hotel Kempinski Geneva 19 Quai Du Mont Blanc
<https://maps.google.com/?q=19+Quai+Du+Mont+Blanc&entry=gmail&source=g> Grand
Hotel Kempinski Geneva 19 Quai Du Mont Blanc
<https://maps.google.com/?q=19+Quai+Du+Mont+Blanc&entry=gmail&source=g>
93336 Hotel Caledonian Gran Via de Les Corts Catalanes, 574
<https://maps.google.com/?q=Gran+Via+de+Les+Corts+Catalanes,+574&entry=gmail&source=g>
Caledonian Eixample Barcelona
93337 Holiday Motel Oakdale 950 E F St
<https://maps.google.com/?q=950+E+F+St&entry=gmail&source=g> Holiday Motel
Oakdale 950 E F St
<https://maps.google.com/?q=950+E+F+St&entry=gmail&source=g>
93338 Parmelia Hilton Perth 14 Mill Street
<https://maps.google.com/?q=14+Mill+Street&entry=gmail&source=g> Parmelia
Hilton Perth Perth CBD Perth - WA
93339 Citadines Kurfürstendamm Berlin
<https://maps.google.com/?q=BerlinOlivaer+Platz+1&entry=gmail&source=g> Olivaer
Platz 1
<https://maps.google.com/?q=BerlinOlivaer+Platz+1&entry=gmail&source=g>
Citadines
Kurfuerstendamm Berlin Olivaer Platz 1
93340 Boston Omni Parker House Hotel 60 School St
<https://maps.google.com/?q=60+School+St&entry=gmail&source=g> Omni Parker
House Downtown Crossing - Theatre District Boston - MA
93341 Avenue Plaza Resort 2111 Saint Charles Ave
<https://maps.google.com/?q=2111+Saint+Charles+Ave&entry=gmail&source=g> Avenue
Plaza Resort - Extra Holidays, LLC. Garden District New Orleans - LA
93342 Elite Hotel Savoy Norra Vallgatan 62
<https://maps.google.com/?q=Norra+Vallgatan+62&entry=gmail&source=g> Elite
Savoy Malmo Malmo
93343 Best Western Plus Toronto Airport Hotel 5825 Dixie Rd
<https://maps.google.com/?q=5825+Dixie+Rd&entry=gmail&source=g> Best
Western Plus Toronto Airport Toronto Airport Toronto
93344 Courtyard Panama At Metromall Mall Avenida Domingo Diaz via
Tocumen Courtyard
Panama at Metromall Mall Panama City Panama City
93345 Hôtel Odyssey By Elegancia 19 Rue Herold
<https://maps.google.com/?q=19+Rue+Herold&entry=gmail&source=g> Odyssey by
Elegancia Arr1:Louvre - Tuileries Paris
93346 Quality Inn & Suites Airport/cruise Port South 2520 Stirling Road
<https://maps.google.com/?q=2520+Stirling+Road&entry=gmail&source=g> Quality
Inn & Suites Airport/Cruise Port South Airport / Cruise Port Fort
Lauderdale - Hollywood Area - FL
93347 Hard Rock Hotel Panama Megapolis Ave. Balboa al lado de Multicentro Hard
Rock Hotel Panama Megapolis Ave. Balboa al lado de Multicentro
93348 Wyndham Atlanta Galleria 6345 Powers Ferry Rd NW
<https://maps.google.com/?q=6345+Powers+Ferry+Rd+NW&entry=gmail&source=g>
Wyndham
Atlanta Galleria Galleria/Vinnings Atlanta - GA
93349 Shibuya Tobu Hotel 3-1 Udagawa-cho Shibuya-ku Shibuya Tobu Hotel 3-1
Udagawa-cho Shibuya-ku
93350 Jurys Inn Birmingham 245 Broad Street
<https://maps.google.com/?q=245+Broad+Street&entry=gmail&source=g> Jurys
Inn Birmingham Birmingham Birmingham
93351 Best Western Plus Toronto Airport Hotel 5825 Dixie Rd
<https://maps.google.com/?q=5825+Dixie+Rd&entry=gmail&source=g> Best
Western Plus Toronto Airport Toronto Airport Toronto
93352 Nugget Casino Resort 1100 Nugget Ave
<https://maps.google.com/?q=1100+Nugget+Ave&entry=gmail&source=g> Nugget
Casino Resort Reno Area Reno - NV
93353 Ramada Fort Lauderdale Oakland Park 3001 North Federal Highway
<https://maps.google.com/?q=3001+North+Federal+Highway&entry=gmail&source=g>
Ramada
Fort Lauderdale Oakland Park Inn Fort Lauderdale Area Fort Lauderdale -
Hollywood Area - FL
93354 Ramada Fort Lauderdale Oakland Park 3001 North Federal Highway
<https://maps.google.com/?q=3001+North+Federal+Highway&entry=gmail&source=g>
Ramada
Fort Lauderdale Oakland Park Inn Fort Lauderdale Area Fort Lauderdale -
Hollywood Area - FL
93355 Ramada Fort Lauderdale Oakland Park 3001 North Federal Highway
<https://maps.google.com/?q=3001+North+Federal+Highway&entry=gmail&source=g>
Ramada
Fort Lauderdale Oakland Park Inn Fort Lauderdale Area Fort Lauderdale -
Hollywood Area - FL
93356 Best Western Westminster Hotel 451 WMC Drive
<https://maps.google.com/?q=451+WMC+Drive&entry=gmail&source=g> Best
Western Westminster Catering & Conf Cntr North Westminster Westminster - MD
93357 Arena Copacabana Hotel Av Atlantica 2064 - Copacabana
<https://maps.google.com/?q=Av+Atlantica+2064+-+Copacabana&entry=gmail&source=g>
Arena
Copacabana Hotel Copacabana – Leme Rio de Janeiro
93358 Rosen Centre Hotel 9840 International Dr
<https://maps.google.com/?q=9840+International+Dr&entry=gmail&source=g> Rosen
Centre 9840 International Drive
<https://maps.google.com/?q=9840+International+Drive&entry=gmail&source=g>
93359 Hôtel Barrière Lille 777 Bis Pont de Flandres Hôtel Barrière Lille 777
Bis Pont de Flandres
93360 Residhotel Grand Prado Allée Turcat Méry Residhotel Grand Prado Allée
Turcat Méry
93361 Bellevue Aquarius Calle Teide 6
<https://maps.google.com/?q=Calle+Teide+6&entry=gmail&source=g> BelleVue
Aquarius Puerto del Carmen Lanzarote
93362 Ovolo Southside 64 Wong Chuk Hang Road
<https://maps.google.com/?q=64+Wong+Chuk+Hang+Road&entry=gmail&source=g> Ovolo
Southside Aberdeen Hong Kong
93363 Golden Gate Hotel And Casino 1 Fremont St
<https://maps.google.com/?q=1+Fremont+St&entry=gmail&source=g> Golden Gate
Hotel and Casino Fremont Street - Downtown Las Vegas - NV
93364 Quality Inn & Conference Center 2701 E Fowler Ave
<https://maps.google.com/?q=2701+E+Fowler+Ave&entry=gmail&source=g> Quality
Inn & Conference Center (former Clarion) Busch Gardens Area Tampa - FL
93365 Ascott Makati Glorietta 4, Ayala Centre Ascott Makati Makati City
Metro Manila
93366 Kyriad Hotel At Disneyland Paris
<https://maps.google.com/?q=Paris10+Avenue+de+la+Fosse+des+Pressoirs&entry=gmail&source=g>
10
Avenue de la Fosse des Pressoirs
<https://maps.google.com/?q=Paris10+Avenue+de+la+Fosse+des+Pressoirs&entry=gmail&source=g>
Kyriad
Disneyland Resort Paris East Disneyland Paris Paris
93367 Belair Executive Suites Bldg 1301, Road 4026, Block 340 Belair
Executive Suites Manama Bahrain
93368 Park Regis Birmingham 158 Broad Street
<https://maps.google.com/?q=158+Broad+Street&entry=gmail&source=g> Park
Regis Birmingham Birmingham Birmingham
93369 The Inn At Longwood Medical 342 Longwood Ave
<https://maps.google.com/?q=342+Longwood+Ave&entry=gmail&source=g> The Inn
at Longwood - Boston Fenway Boston - MA
93370 Burns Fair & More Adam-Stegerwald-Straße 9
<https://maps.google.com/?q=Adam-Stegerwald-Stra%C3%9Fe+9&entry=gmail&source=g>
Burns
Fair & More Cologne Cologne / Bonn
93371 Own Grand Palermo Soho Gurruchaga 2121 Own Grand Palermo Soho Palermo
Buenos Aires
93372 Ramada Costa Mesa/newport Beach 1680 Superior Ave
<https://maps.google.com/?q=1680+Superior+Ave&entry=gmail&source=g>
I-405 Ramada
Costa Mesa/Newport Beach 1680 Superior Ave
<https://maps.google.com/?q=1680+Superior+Ave&entry=gmail&source=g> I-405
93373 Starling Geneva Hotel And Conference Center Route François-Peyrot 34
<https://maps.google.com/?q=Route+Fran%C3%A7ois-Peyrot+34&entry=gmail&source=g>
Starling
Geneva Hotel & Conf Center Geneva Airport Geneva
93374 Marriott Cancun Resort Boulevard Kukulcan, Retorno Chac L-41 Marriott
Cancun Resort Hotel Zone / Zona Hotelera Cancun (and vicinity)
93375 Brickell Bay Beach Club & Spa - Adults Only J.E. Irausquin Boulevard,
#370
<https://maps.google.com/?q=J.E.+Irausquin+Boulevard,+%23370&entry=gmail&source=g>
Brickell
Bay Beach Club & Spa - Boutique hotel Palm Beach Aruba
93376 The Westin Toronto Airport 950 Dixon Rd
<https://maps.google.com/?q=950+Dixon+Rd&entry=gmail&source=g> Westin
Toronto Airport 950 Dixon Road
<https://maps.google.com/?q=950+Dixon+Road&entry=gmail&source=g>
93377 Ascott Makati Glorietta 4, Ayala Centre Ascott Makati Makati City
Metro Manila
93378 Riverside Suvarnabhumi 549/18 Onnut-Lat Krabang
<https://maps.google.com/?q=18+Onnut-Lat+Krabang&entry=gmail&source=g> Rd.,
Thapyao Riverside Suvarnabhumi 549/18 Onnut-Lat Krabang
<https://maps.google.com/?q=18+Onnut-Lat+Krabang&entry=gmail&source=g> Rd.,
Thapyao
93379 London Marriott Hotel Twickenham Twickenham Rugby Stadium,198 Whitton
Rd <https://maps.google.com/?q=198+Whitton+Rd&entry=gmail&source=g> London
Marriott Hotel Twickenham Twickenham Rugby Stadium,198 Whitton Rd
<https://maps.google.com/?q=198+Whitton+Rd&entry=gmail&source=g>
93380 The Barrymore Hotel Tampa Riverwalk 111 W Fortune St
<https://maps.google.com/?q=111+W+Fortune+St&entry=gmail&source=g> The
Barrymore Hotel Tampa Riverwalk City Area Tampa - FL
93381 Quality Suites 7400 Canada Ave
<https://maps.google.com/?q=7400+Canada+Ave&entry=gmail&source=g> Quality
Suites Near Orange County Convention Cente International Drive Area Orlando
Area - Florida - FL
93382 Seralago Hotel & Suites Main Gate East 5678 West Irlo Bronson
Memorial Hwy
<https://maps.google.com/?q=5678+West+Irlo+Bronson+Memorial+Hwy&entry=gmail&source=g>
Seralago
Hotel and Suites Kissimmee Area Orlando Area - Florida - FL
93383 The Old No. 77 Hotel & Chandlery 535 Tchoupitoulas Street
<https://maps.google.com/?q=535+Tchoupitoulas+Street&entry=gmail&source=g> The
Old No 77 Hotel & Chandlery Arts District New Orleans - LA
93384 Best Western Plus Toronto Airport Hotel 5825 Dixie Rd
<https://maps.google.com/?q=5825+Dixie+Rd&entry=gmail&source=g> Best
Western Plus Toronto Airport Toronto Airport Toronto
93385 Aqua Ohia Waikiki 2280 Kuhio Ave
<https://maps.google.com/?q=2280+Kuhio+Ave&entry=gmail&source=g> Aqua Ohia
Waikiki Waikiki Beach / Honolulu Hawaii - Oahu - HI
93386 Hotel Belleclaire 250 W 77th St
<https://maps.google.com/?q=250+W+77th+St&entry=gmail&source=g>
Belleclaire Upper
West Side New York Area - NY
93387 Hotel Paradise No. 104, Vivekananda Road, Yadavagiri
<https://maps.google.com/?q=No.+104,+Vivekananda+Road,+Yadavagiri&entry=gmail&source=g>
Hotel
Paradise No. 104, Vivekananda Road, Yadavagiri
<https://maps.google.com/?q=No.+104,+Vivekananda+Road,+Yadavagiri&entry=gmail&source=g>
93388 Courtyard Panama At Metromall Mall Avenida Domingo Diaz via
Tocumen Courtyard
Panama at Metromall Mall Panama City Panama City
93389 The Westin Boston Waterfront 425 Summer St
<https://maps.google.com/?q=425+Summer+St&entry=gmail&source=g> The Westin
Boston Waterfront 425 Summer St
<https://maps.google.com/?q=425+Summer+St&entry=gmail&source=g>
93390 Portofino Hotel & Marina - A Noble House Hotel 260 Portofino Way
<https://maps.google.com/?q=260+Portofino+Way&entry=gmail&source=g> The
Portofino Hotel & Marina Redondo Beach / South Bay Los Angeles - CA
93391 Park Hotel Amsterdam
<https://maps.google.com/?q=AmsterdamStadhouderskade+25&entry=gmail&source=g>
Stadhouderskade
25
<https://maps.google.com/?q=AmsterdamStadhouderskade+25&entry=gmail&source=g>
Park
Hotel Amsterdam Amsterdam Amsterdam and vicinity
93392 Ascott Makati Glorietta 4, Ayala Centre Ascott Makati Makati City
Metro Manila
93393 Novotel London Heathrow Airport - M4 Jct 4 Cherry Lane Novotel London
Heathrow Airport - M4 Jct 4 Cherry Lane
This email was sent to you by Roomer Travel, Inc. Visit our Privacy Policy
<https://.roomertravel.com/privacy> for more information about our terms of
use.

Roomer Travel, Inc. | 401 Park Avenue South, 10th Floor, New York, NY 10016
<https://maps.google.com/?q=401+Park+Avenue+South,+10th+Floor,+New+York,+NY+10016&entry=gmail&source=g>