Subject: other on Slack: New Account Details
From: "Slack" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 08 Jan 2018 13:13:03 +0000 (UTC)

Welcome to Slack!

You’ve joined the new Slack workspace other. Here are your account
details:

Workspace Name: other
URL: bombshell-team.slack.com
Email: [email-masked]

Sign in:
https://bombshell-team.slack.com/x-294984175473-294842969040/signin

We’ll send you a few quick emails on how to get the most out of Slack.
In the meantime, dive in and start exploring. We’re glad you’re
here!

Want to learn more now?

Check out our Slack guides
(https://get.slack.help/hc/en-us/categories/202622877-slack-guides) for
tips on messaging with your team, sharing files, and getting updates
from your other tools.