Subject: Fwd: 2018-01-08 Transactions Report
From: roomer india <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 8 Jan 2018 13:33:43 +0530

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Roomer Reporter <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, Jan 8, 2018 at 1:31 PM
Subject: 2018-01-08 Transactions Report
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked],
[email-masked]

<https://www.facebook.com/goroomer> <https://twitter.com/roomertravel>
<https://plus.google.com/113047523529464537953>
<http://www.youtube.com/user/goroomer> <http:/blog.roomertravel.com>
<http://www.pinterest.com/roomertravel/>
<http://www.linkedin.com/company/2858730?trk=tyah&trkInfo=tas%3Aroomer%2Cidx%3A1-1-1>
ID Hotel Name Hotel Address Supplier Hotel Name Supplier Hotel Address
93283 The Westin At The Woodlands 2 Waterway Square Place
<https://maps.google.com/?q=2+Waterway+Square+Place&entry=gmail&source=g> The
Westin at The Woodlands Shenandoah Shenandoah - TX
93284 Apartment-hotel Hamburg Mitte
<https://maps.google.com/?q=Hamburg+MitteBorstelmannsweg+133&entry=gmail&source=g>
Borstelmannsweg
133
<https://maps.google.com/?q=Hamburg+MitteBorstelmannsweg+133&entry=gmail&source=g>
Apartment-Hotel
Hamburg Mitte Hamburg Hamburg
93285 Break Sokos Hotel Levi Tähtitie 5 Break Sokos Hotel Levi Sirkka Sirkka
93286 Maingate Lakeside Resort 7769 W Irlo Bronson Memorial Hwy
<https://maps.google.com/?q=7769+W+Irlo+Bronson+Memorial+Hwy&entry=gmail&source=g>
Maingate
Lakeside Resort Kissimmee Area Orlando Area - Florida - FL
93287 Vault Karakoy,the House Hotel - Special Class Emek yemez mh. Bankalar
cd. No 5 Vault Karakoy, The House Hotel Old City Istanbul
93288 Diplomat Beach Resort Hollywood, Curio Collection By Hilton 3555 S
Ocean Dr <https://maps.google.com/?q=3555+S+Ocean+Dr&entry=gmail&source=g>
Diplomat
Beach Resort Hollywood, Curio Collection By Hilton 3555 S Ocean Dr
<https://maps.google.com/?q=3555+S+Ocean+Dr&entry=gmail&source=g>
93289 Great Wolf Lodge Garden Grove/anaheim 12681 Harbor Blvd
<https://maps.google.com/?q=12681+Harbor+Blvd&entry=gmail&source=g> Great
Wolf Lodge Anaheim/Garden Grove Anaheim / Disneyland Area Los Angeles - CA
93290 Residence Inn By Marriott New York Manhattan/times Square
<https://maps.google.com/?q=New+York+Manhattan/times+Square1033+Avenue+Of+The+Americas&entry=gmail&source=g>
1033
Avenue Of The Americas
<https://maps.google.com/?q=New+York+Manhattan/times+Square1033+Avenue+Of+The+Americas&entry=gmail&source=g>
Residence
Inn By Marriott New York Manhattan/times Square
<https://maps.google.com/?q=New+York+Manhattan/times+Square1033+Avenue+Of+The+Americas&entry=gmail&source=g>
1033
Avenue Of The Americas
<https://maps.google.com/?q=New+York+Manhattan/times+Square1033+Avenue+Of+The+Americas&entry=gmail&source=g>
93291 Hilton Garden Inn Rome Airport Via Vittorio Bragadin 2
<https://maps.google.com/?q=Via+Vittorio+Bragadin+2&entry=gmail&source=g>
Hilton
Garden Inn Rome Airport Fiumicino Airport Rome
93292 Legoland Hotel 1 Legoland Way
<https://maps.google.com/?q=1+Legoland+Way&entry=gmail&source=g> Legoland
Florida Resort 1 Legoland Way
<https://maps.google.com/?q=1+Legoland+Way&entry=gmail&source=g>
93293 Omni Berkshire Place 21 E 52nd Street
<https://maps.google.com/?q=21+E+52nd+Street&entry=gmail&source=g> Omni
Berkshire Place 21 E 52nd Street
<https://maps.google.com/?q=21+E+52nd+Street&entry=gmail&source=g>
93294 The High Line Hotel 180 Tenth Avenue
<https://maps.google.com/?q=180+Tenth+Avenue&entry=gmail&source=g> The High
Line Hotel 180 Tenth Avenue
<https://maps.google.com/?q=180+Tenth+Avenue&entry=gmail&source=g>
93295 Reina Roja Hotel - Adults Only Calle 20 entre Av. 5 y 10 Reina Roja
Adults Only Calle 20 entre Av. 5 y Av. 10
93296 Hilton Phoenix Airport 2435 S 47th St
<https://maps.google.com/?q=2435+S+47th+St&entry=gmail&source=g> Hilton
Phoenix Airport Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport Phoenix Area - AZ
93297 Elite Stora Hotellet Linköping Stora Torget 9
<https://maps.google.com/?q=Stora+Torget+9&entry=gmail&source=g> Elite
Stora Hotellet, Linköping Linkoping Linkoping
93298 Tamburlaine Hotel Station Road, Cambridge, Tamburlaine Hotel Station
Road, Cambridge,
93299 Best Western Woodland Hills Inn 21830 Ventura Blvd
<https://maps.google.com/?q=21830+Ventura+Blvd&entry=gmail&source=g>. Best
Western Woodland Hills Inn 21830 Ventura Blvd
<https://maps.google.com/?q=21830+Ventura+Blvd&entry=gmail&source=g>
93300 Hudson New York, Central Park 358 W 58th St
<https://maps.google.com/?q=358+W+58th+St&entry=gmail&source=g> Hudson New
York, Central Park 358 W 58th St
<https://maps.google.com/?q=358+W+58th+St&entry=gmail&source=g>
93301 Admiral Hotel Hoelderlinstrasse 25
<https://maps.google.com/?q=Hoelderlinstrasse+25&entry=gmail&source=g> Admiral
Hotel Hoelderlinstrasse 25
<https://maps.google.com/?q=Hoelderlinstrasse+25&entry=gmail&source=g>
93302 Hilton Garden Inn Rome Airport Via Vittorio Bragadin 2
<https://maps.google.com/?q=Via+Vittorio+Bragadin+2&entry=gmail&source=g>
Hilton
Garden Inn Rome Airport Fiumicino Airport Rome
93303 Hotel Apartamento Balaia Atlantico Urbanizacao Vale Navio, lote
101 Balaia
Atlantico Albufeira Algarve
93304 Courthouse Hotel 19-21 Great Marlborough Street
<https://maps.google.com/?q=19-21+Great+Marlborough+Street&entry=gmail&source=g>
Courthouse
London Oxford Street London
93305 The D Las Vegas 301 Fremont St
<https://maps.google.com/?q=301+Fremont+St&entry=gmail&source=g> The D Las
Vegas Fremont Street - Downtown Las Vegas - NV
93306 Days Inn Page Az 961 N Hwy 89
<https://maps.google.com/?q=961+N+Hwy+89&entry=gmail&source=g>, Haul Road Days
Inn & Suites Page Lake Powell
<https://maps.google.com/?q=Page+Lake+Powell961+N+Hwy+89&entry=gmail&source=g>
961
N Hwy 89
<https://maps.google.com/?q=Page+Lake+Powell961+N+Hwy+89&entry=gmail&source=g>
93307 The Old No. 77 Hotel & Chandlery 535 Tchoupitoulas Street
<https://maps.google.com/?q=535+Tchoupitoulas+Street&entry=gmail&source=g> The
Old No 77 Hotel & Chandlery Arts District New Orleans - LA
93308 Baymont Inn & Suites Denver International Airport 6805 N. Argonne
Street
<https://maps.google.com/?q=6805+N.+Argonne+Street&entry=gmail&source=g>
Baymont
Inn & Suites Denver International Airport Denver International Airport
Denver - CO
93309 Shore Club 1901 Collins Ave
<https://maps.google.com/?q=1901+Collins+Ave&entry=gmail&source=g> Shore
Club 1901 Collins Ave
<https://maps.google.com/?q=1901+Collins+Ave&entry=gmail&source=g>
93310 Jupiter Hotel 800 E Burnside St
<https://maps.google.com/?q=800+E+Burnside+St&entry=gmail&source=g> Jupiter
Hotel Downtown Portland - OR
93311 Baymont Inn & Suites Denver International Airport 6805 N. Argonne
Street
<https://maps.google.com/?q=6805+N.+Argonne+Street&entry=gmail&source=g>
Baymont
Inn & Suites Denver International Airport Denver International Airport
Denver - CO
93312 Seralago Hotel & Suites Main Gate East 5678 West Irlo Bronson
Memorial Hwy
<https://maps.google.com/?q=5678+West+Irlo+Bronson+Memorial+Hwy&entry=gmail&source=g>
Seralago
Hotel and Suites Kissimmee Area Orlando Area - Florida - FL
93313 Reserva Conchal Playa Conchal Reserva Conchal Beach Resort Golf
& SPA Cabo
Velas, Santa Cruz
93314 Marriott Cancun Resort Boulevard Kukulcan, Retorno Chac L-41 Marriott
Cancun Resort Hotel Zone / Zona Hotelera Cancun (and vicinity)
93315 Baymont Inn & Suites Denver International Airport 6805 N. Argonne
Street
<https://maps.google.com/?q=6805+N.+Argonne+Street&entry=gmail&source=g>
Baymont
Inn & Suites Denver International Airport Denver International Airport
Denver - CO
93316 Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Lake Tahoe 50 Highway 50
<https://maps.google.com/?q=50+Highway+50&entry=gmail&source=g> Hard Rock
Hotel & Casino Lake Tahoe 50 Highway 50
<https://maps.google.com/?q=50+Highway+50&entry=gmail&source=g>
93317 The Mosser 54 4th Street
<https://maps.google.com/?q=54+4th+Street&entry=gmail&source=g> The Mosser
hotel Convention Center San Francisco Area - CA
93318 The Godfrey Hotel Boston 505 Washington Street
<https://maps.google.com/?q=505+Washington+Street&entry=gmail&source=g> The
Godfrey Hotel Boston Downtown Crossing - Theatre District Boston - MA
93319 Baymont Inn & Suites Denver International Airport 6805 N. Argonne
Street
<https://maps.google.com/?q=6805+N.+Argonne+Street&entry=gmail&source=g>
Baymont
Inn & Suites Denver International Airport Denver International Airport
Denver - CO
93320 Aava Whistler Hotel 4005 Whistler Way
<https://maps.google.com/?q=4005+Whistler+Way&entry=gmail&source=g> Aava
Hotel Whistler Whistler Whistler
93321 Bay Harbor Hotel 7700 W Courtney Campbell Causeway
<https://maps.google.com/?q=7700+W+Courtney+Campbell+Causeway&entry=gmail&source=g>
Bay
Harbor Hotel Airport Area Tampa - FL
93322 Best Western Plus Bayside Hotel 1717 Embarcadero
<https://maps.google.com/?q=1717+Embarcadero&entry=gmail&source=g> Best
Western Plus Bayside Hotel 1717 Embarcadero
<https://maps.google.com/?q=1717+Embarcadero&entry=gmail&source=g>
93323 Best Western Plus Bayside Hotel 1717 Embarcadero
<https://maps.google.com/?q=1717+Embarcadero&entry=gmail&source=g> Best
Western Plus Bayside Hotel 1717 Embarcadero
<https://maps.google.com/?q=1717+Embarcadero&entry=gmail&source=g>
93324 Best Western Plus Bayside Hotel 1717 Embarcadero
<https://maps.google.com/?q=1717+Embarcadero&entry=gmail&source=g> Best
Western Plus Bayside Hotel 1717 Embarcadero
<https://maps.google.com/?q=1717+Embarcadero&entry=gmail&source=g>
93325 Hilton Bogota Carrera 7 No. 72
<https://maps.google.com/?q=Carrera+7+No.+72&entry=gmail&source=g>-41 Hilton
Bogota Bogota Bogota
93326 Heron Island Resort Via Gladstone Heron Island Resort Heron Island
Great Barrier Reef-Whitsundays - QLD
93327 Baymont Inn & Suites Denver International Airport 6805 N. Argonne
Street
<https://maps.google.com/?q=6805+N.+Argonne+Street&entry=gmail&source=g>
Baymont
Inn & Suites Denver International Airport Denver International Airport
Denver - CO
93328 Great Wolf Lodge Garden Grove/anaheim 12681 Harbor Blvd
<https://maps.google.com/?q=12681+Harbor+Blvd&entry=gmail&source=g> Great
Wolf Lodge Anaheim/Garden Grove Anaheim / Disneyland Area Los Angeles - CA
93329 Hampton Inn Washington-downtown-convention Center 901 6th St Nw
<https://maps.google.com/?q=901+6th+St+Nw&entry=gmail&source=g> Hampton Inn
Washington DC Convention Center Downtown Washington D.C. - DC
93330 Plaza Paitilla Inn Hotel Italy Avenue, Punta Paitilla Plaza Paitilla
Inn Panama City Panama City
93331 Quality Inn & Conference Center 2701 E Fowler Ave
<https://maps.google.com/?q=2701+E+Fowler+Ave&entry=gmail&source=g> Quality
Inn & Conference Center (former Clarion) Busch Gardens Area Tampa - FL
93332 Quality Inn & Conference Center 2701 E Fowler Ave
<https://maps.google.com/?q=2701+E+Fowler+Ave&entry=gmail&source=g> Quality
Inn & Conference Center (former Clarion) Busch Gardens Area Tampa - FL
93333 Great Wolf Lodge Garden Grove/anaheim 12681 Harbor Blvd
<https://maps.google.com/?q=12681+Harbor+Blvd&entry=gmail&source=g> Great
Wolf Lodge Anaheim/Garden Grove Anaheim / Disneyland Area Los Angeles - CA
93334 Ibis Amman 61 Mohd Fayadh Al Assaf Street Ibis Amman 61 Mohd Fayadh
Al Assaf Street
This email was sent to you by Roomer Travel, Inc. Visit our Privacy Policy
<https://.roomertravel.com/privacy> for more information about our terms of
use.

Roomer Travel, Inc. | 401 Park Avenue South, 10th Floor, New York, NY 10016
<https://maps.google.com/?q=401+Park+Avenue+South,+10th+Floor,+New+York,+NY+10016&entry=gmail&source=g>