Subject: Fwd: 2018-01-06 Transactions Report
From: roomer india <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 6 Jan 2018 14:42:54 +0530

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Roomer Reporter <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, Jan 6, 2018 at 1:31 PM
Subject: 2018-01-06 Transactions Report
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked],
[email-masked]

<https://www.facebook.com/goroomer> <https://twitter.com/roomertravel>
<https://plus.google.com/113047523529464537953>
<http://www.youtube.com/user/goroomer> <http:/blog.roomertravel.com>
<http://www.pinterest.com/roomertravel/>
<http://www.linkedin.com/company/2858730?trk=tyah&trkInfo=tas%3Aroomer%2Cidx%3A1-1-1>
ID Hotel Name Hotel Address Supplier Hotel Name Supplier Hotel Address
93204 Park Regis Birmingham 158 Broad Street
<https://maps.google.com/?q=158+Broad+Street&entry=gmail&source=g> Park
Regis Birmingham Birmingham Birmingham
93205 Replay Pool Villa Beachfront Samui 199 Moo 1, Bang Rak Beach RePlay
Residence Bangrak Beach Koh Samui
93206 Somerset Olympia Makati No 7912 Makati Avenue
<https://maps.google.com/?q=No+7912+Makati+Avenue&entry=gmail&source=g>
Somerset
Olympia Makati Makati City Metro Manila
93207 Maingate Lakeside Resort 7769 W Irlo Bronson Memorial Hwy
<https://maps.google.com/?q=7769+W+Irlo+Bronson+Memorial+Hwy&entry=gmail&source=g>
Maingate
Lakeside Resort Kissimmee Area Orlando Area - Florida - FL
93208 The Belvedere Hotel 319 W 48th Street, New York, NY 10036
<https://maps.google.com/?q=319+W+48th+Street,+New+York,+NY+10036&entry=gmail&source=g>
The
Belvedere Hotel 319 W 48th Street, New York, NY 10036
<https://maps.google.com/?q=319+W+48th+Street,+New+York,+NY+10036&entry=gmail&source=g>
93209 Best Western Plus Concordville Route 322 and US Route 1 Best Western
Plus Concordville Hotel Airport Area Philadelphia - PA
93210 Hotel De France Gare De Lyon Bastille 12, Rue de Lyon
<https://maps.google.com/?q=12,+Rue+de+Lyon&entry=gmail&source=g> Hotel De
France Gare De Lyon Bastille 12, Rue de Lyon
<https://maps.google.com/?q=12,+Rue+de+Lyon&entry=gmail&source=g>
93211 Panorama Grand Khalid Bin Waleed Street Panorama Grand Dubai Dubai
93212 Maingate Lakeside Resort 7769 W Irlo Bronson Memorial Hwy
<https://maps.google.com/?q=7769+W+Irlo+Bronson+Memorial+Hwy&entry=gmail&source=g>
Maingate
Lakeside Resort Kissimmee Area Orlando Area - Florida - FL
93213 Waldorf Astoria Orlando 14200 Bonnet Creek Resort Lane
<https://maps.google.com/?q=14200+Bonnet+Creek+Resort+Lane&entry=gmail&source=g>
Waldorf
Astoria Orlando Disney World Walt Disney World Resort Orlando Area -
Florida - FL
93214 Ovolo Southside 64 Wong Chuk Hang Road
<https://maps.google.com/?q=64+Wong+Chuk+Hang+Road&entry=gmail&source=g> Ovolo
Southside Aberdeen Hong Kong
93215 Ibis Hong Kong North Point 138 Java Road
<https://maps.google.com/?q=138+Java+Road&entry=gmail&source=g> Ibis Hong
Kong North Point
<https://maps.google.com/?q=Hong+Kong+North+Point138+Java+Road&entry=gmail&source=g>
138
Java Road
<https://maps.google.com/?q=Hong+Kong+North+Point138+Java+Road&entry=gmail&source=g>
93216 Doubletree By Hilton Columbus - Worthington 175 Hutchinson Ave
<https://maps.google.com/?q=175+Hutchinson+Ave&entry=gmail&source=g> Doubletree
Hotel Columbus/Worthington Columbus Area Columbus - OH
93217 Wotton House Dorking Wotton House Dorking
93218 The Orchid Hotel 34 Gervis Road Bournemouth, Dorset
<https://maps.google.com/?q=34+Gervis+Road+Bournemouth,+Dorset&entry=gmail&source=g>
The
Orchid Hotel 34 Gervis Road Bournemouth, Dorset
<https://maps.google.com/?q=34+Gervis+Road+Bournemouth,+Dorset&entry=gmail&source=g>
93219 Wyndham Garden Jacksonville 4660 Salisbury Road
<https://maps.google.com/?q=4660+Salisbury+Road&entry=gmail&source=g> Wyndham
Garden Jacksonville City Area Jacksonville Area - FL
93220 Wyndham Garden Duluth 1948 Day Dr
<https://maps.google.com/?q=1948+Day+Dr&entry=gmail&source=g> Wyndham
Garden Duluth 1948 Day Dr
<https://maps.google.com/?q=1948+Day+Dr&entry=gmail&source=g>
93221 Jurys Inn Birmingham 245 Broad Street
<https://maps.google.com/?q=245+Broad+Street&entry=gmail&source=g> Jurys
Inn Birmingham Birmingham Birmingham
93222 Quality Inn & Conference Center 2701 E Fowler Ave
<https://maps.google.com/?q=2701+E+Fowler+Ave&entry=gmail&source=g> Quality
Inn & Conference Center (former Clarion) Busch Gardens Area Tampa - FL
93223 Alt Hotel Toronto Airport 6080 Viscount Rd
<https://maps.google.com/?q=6080+Viscount+Rd&entry=gmail&source=g> Alt
Hotel Toronto Airport Mississauga Toronto
93224 Maingate Lakeside Resort 7769 W Irlo Bronson Memorial Hwy
<https://maps.google.com/?q=7769+W+Irlo+Bronson+Memorial+Hwy&entry=gmail&source=g>
Maingate
Lakeside Resort Kissimmee Area Orlando Area - Florida - FL
93225 New York New York 3790 Las Vegas Boulevard South, 89109, Las Vegas,
NV, United States
<https://maps.google.com/?q=3790+Las+Vegas+Boulevard+South,+89109,+Las+Vegas,+NV,+United+States&entry=gmail&source=g>
New
York New York 3790 Las Vegas Boulevard South, 89109, Las Vegas, NV, United
States
93226 Plunge Beach Hotel 4660 El Mar Dr
<https://maps.google.com/?q=4660+El+Mar+Dr&entry=gmail&source=g> Plunge
Beach Hotel 4660 El Mar Dr
<https://maps.google.com/?q=4660+El+Mar+Dr&entry=gmail&source=g>
93227 Best Western Plus Heritage Inn 111 E March Lane
<https://maps.google.com/?q=111+E+March+Lane&entry=gmail&source=g> BEST
WESTERN Plus Heritage Inn 111 East March Lane
<https://maps.google.com/?q=111+East+March+Lane&entry=gmail&source=g>
93228 Hyatt Regency Boston Harbor 101 Harborside Drive
<https://maps.google.com/?q=101+Harborside+Drive&entry=gmail&source=g> Hyatt
Regency Boston Harbor 101 Harborside Drive
<https://maps.google.com/?q=101+Harborside+Drive&entry=gmail&source=g>
93229 Maingate Lakeside Resort 7769 W Irlo Bronson Memorial Hwy
<https://maps.google.com/?q=7769+W+Irlo+Bronson+Memorial+Hwy&entry=gmail&source=g>
Maingate
Lakeside Resort Kissimmee Area Orlando Area - Florida - FL
93230 Maingate Lakeside Resort 7769 W Irlo Bronson Memorial Hwy
<https://maps.google.com/?q=7769+W+Irlo+Bronson+Memorial+Hwy&entry=gmail&source=g>
Maingate
Lakeside Resort 7769 W Irlo Bronson Memorial Hwy
<https://maps.google.com/?q=7769+W+Irlo+Bronson+Memorial+Hwy&entry=gmail&source=g>
93231 Lorraine Hotel 2601 Collins Ave
<https://maps.google.com/?q=2601+Collins+Ave&entry=gmail&source=g>
Lorraine Miami
Beach Miami Area - FL
93232 Scandic Hvidovre
<https://maps.google.com/?q=HvidovreKettevej+4&entry=gmail&source=g> Kettevej
4 <https://maps.google.com/?q=HvidovreKettevej+4&entry=gmail&source=g> Scandic
Hvidovre Copenhagen Copenhagen
93233 Maingate Lakeside Resort 7769 W Irlo Bronson Memorial Hwy
<https://maps.google.com/?q=7769+W+Irlo+Bronson+Memorial+Hwy&entry=gmail&source=g>
Maingate
Lakeside Resort Kissimmee Area Orlando Area - Florida - FL
93234 Hotel Kursaal Ausonia
<https://maps.google.com/?q=AusoniaVia+Nazionale+24&entry=gmail&source=g> Via
Nazionale 24
<https://maps.google.com/?q=AusoniaVia+Nazionale+24&entry=gmail&source=g>
Nero Kursaal and Ausonia Hotel Florence Florence
93235 Doubletree By Hilton Hotel Denver 3203 Quebec St
<https://maps.google.com/?q=3203+Quebec+St&entry=gmail&source=g> DoubleTree
By Hilton Denver Downtown Denver - CO
93236 Hampton Inn Fayetteville Fort Bragg 1700 Skibo Rd
<https://maps.google.com/?q=1700+Skibo+Rd&entry=gmail&source=g> Hampton Inn
Fayetteville-Cross Creek Mall Ft. Bragg Fayetteville - NC
93237 Anantara Sathorn Bangkok Hotel 36 Narathiwat Ratchanakarin Rd Anantara
Sathorn Bangkok Sathorn Bangkok
93238 Best Western Beach Dunes Inn 3290 Dunes Road
<https://maps.google.com/?q=3290+Dunes+Road&entry=gmail&source=g> Best
Western Beach Dunes Inn Monterey California Coast - CA
93239 Best Western Inn & Suites Of Macon 4681 Chambers Rd
<https://maps.google.com/?q=4681+Chambers+Rd&entry=gmail&source=g> Best
Western Inn & Suites Of Macon Downtown Macon - GA
93240 Hotel Canaletto Castello 5487 Canaletto Venice Venice (and vicinity)
93241 The Redondo Beach Hotel 400 N Harbor Dr
<https://maps.google.com/?q=400+N+Harbor+Dr&entry=gmail&source=g> The
Redondo Beach Hotel 400 N Harbor Dr
<https://maps.google.com/?q=400+N+Harbor+Dr&entry=gmail&source=g>
93242 Doubletree By Hilton Hotel Zanzibar - Stone Town 90 / 90A
Shanghani DoubleTree
By Hilton Zanzibar - Stone Town West Coast Zanzibar
93243 Strathcona Hotel 60 York St
<https://maps.google.com/?q=60+York+St&entry=gmail&source=g> The Strathcona
Hotel Downtown Toronto Downtown Toronto
93244 Doubletree By Hilton Hotel Zanzibar - Stone Town 90 / 90A
Shanghani DoubleTree
By Hilton Zanzibar - Stone Town West Coast Zanzibar
93245 Super 8 - San Diego - South Bay 1788 Palm Avenue, Palm City
<https://maps.google.com/?q=1788+Palm+Avenue,+Palm+City&entry=gmail&source=g>
Super
8 San Diego Imperial Beach Imperial Beach Area San Diego - CA
93246 Pan Pacific Vancouver 999 Canada Pl
<https://maps.google.com/?q=999+Canada+Pl&entry=gmail&source=g> Pan Pacific
Vancouver
<https://maps.google.com/?q=Vancouver999+Canada+Pl&entry=gmail&source=g> 999
Canada Pl
<https://maps.google.com/?q=Vancouver999+Canada+Pl&entry=gmail&source=g>
93247 Great Wolf Lodge Garden Grove/anaheim 12681 Harbor Blvd
<https://maps.google.com/?q=12681+Harbor+Blvd&entry=gmail&source=g> Great
Wolf Lodge Southern California
<https://maps.google.com/?q=Southern+California12681+Harbor+Blvd&entry=gmail&source=g>
12681
Harbor Blvd
<https://maps.google.com/?q=Southern+California12681+Harbor+Blvd&entry=gmail&source=g>
93248 The Old No. 77 Hotel & Chandlery 535 Tchoupitoulas Street
<https://maps.google.com/?q=535+Tchoupitoulas+Street&entry=gmail&source=g> The
Old No 77 Hotel & Chandlery Arts District New Orleans - LA
93249 Hilton Bogota Carrera 7 No. 72
<https://maps.google.com/?q=Carrera+7+No.+72&entry=gmail&source=g>-41 Hilton
Bogota Bogota Bogota
This email was sent to you by Roomer Travel, Inc. Visit our Privacy Policy
<https://.roomertravel.com/privacy> for more information about our terms of
use.

Roomer Travel, Inc. | 401 Park Avenue South, 10th Floor, New York, NY 10016
<https://maps.google.com/?q=401+Park+Avenue+South,+10th+Floor,+New+York,+NY+10016&entry=gmail&source=g>