Subject: Fwd: 2018-01-05 Transactions Report
From: roomer india <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 5 Jan 2018 13:31:49 +0530

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Roomer Reporter <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, Jan 5, 2018 at 1:30 PM
Subject: 2018-01-05 Transactions Report
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked],
[email-masked]

<https://www.facebook.com/goroomer> <https://twitter.com/roomertravel>
<https://plus.google.com/113047523529464537953>
<http://www.youtube.com/user/goroomer> <http:/blog.roomertravel.com>
<http://www.pinterest.com/roomertravel/>
<http://www.linkedin.com/company/2858730?trk=tyah&trkInfo=tas%3Aroomer%2Cidx%3A1-1-1>
ID Hotel Name Hotel Address Supplier Hotel Name Supplier Hotel Address
93156 Hampton By Hilton Birmingham Broad Street
<https://maps.google.com/?q=Birmingham+Broad+Street200+Broad+Street&entry=gmail&source=g>
200
Broad Street
<https://maps.google.com/?q=Birmingham+Broad+Street200+Broad+Street&entry=gmail&source=g>
Hampton
by Hilton Birmingham Broad Street Birmingham Birmingham
93157 Mandarava Resort And Spa Karon Beach
<https://maps.google.com/?q=Karon+Beach14/2+Patak+Road&entry=gmail&source=g>
14/2
Patak Road
<https://maps.google.com/?q=Karon+Beach14/2+Patak+Road&entry=gmail&source=g>
Soi 24 Mandarava Resort And Spa Karon Beach
<https://maps.google.com/?q=Karon+Beach14/2+Patak+Road&entry=gmail&source=g>
14/2
Patak Road
<https://maps.google.com/?q=Karon+Beach14/2+Patak+Road&entry=gmail&source=g>
Soi 24
93158 Amberton Klaipeda
<https://maps.google.com/?q=KlaipedaNaujojo+Sodo+Str.+1&entry=gmail&source=g>
Naujojo
Sodo Str. 1
<https://maps.google.com/?q=KlaipedaNaujojo+Sodo+Str.+1&entry=gmail&source=g>
Amberton
Klaipeda Klaipeda Klaipeda
93159 Apartamentos Sierra Nevada 3000 Calle de la Fuente del Tesoro
Apartamentos
Sierra Nevada 3000 Zona Solynieve Carretera a Sierra Nevada Sierra Nevada
93160 Crowne Plaza Riyadh Minhal Old Airport Road Crowne Plaza Riyadh
Minhal Riyadh
Riyadh
93161 The Westin Stonebriar Hotel & Golf Club 1549 Legacy Dr
<https://maps.google.com/?q=1549+Legacy+Dr&entry=gmail&source=g> The Westin
Stonebriar Hotel & Golf Club 1549 Legacy Dr
<https://maps.google.com/?q=1549+Legacy+Dr&entry=gmail&source=g>
93162 Appart’city Confort Paris Grande Bibliothèque 70 avenue de France
<https://maps.google.com/?q=70+avenue+de+France&entry=gmail&source=g> Appart’
City Confort Paris Grande Bibliotheque Arr12/13:Bastille-Bercy Paris
93163 The Library Hotel By Library Hotel Collection 299 Madison Ave
<https://maps.google.com/?q=299+Madison+Ave&entry=gmail&source=g> The
Library Hotel By Library Hotel Collection 299 Madison Ave
<https://maps.google.com/?q=299+Madison+Ave&entry=gmail&source=g>
93164 Ibis Zurich Messe-airport Heidi Abel Weg 5
<https://maps.google.com/?q=Heidi+Abel+Weg+5&entry=gmail&source=g> Ibis
Zurich Messe-airport Heidi Abel Weg 5
<https://maps.google.com/?q=Heidi+Abel+Weg+5&entry=gmail&source=g>
93165 Doubletree By Hilton New Orleans 300 Canal St
<https://maps.google.com/?q=300+Canal+St&entry=gmail&source=g> Doubletree
Hotel New Orleans French Quarter New Orleans - LA
93166 Queens Hotel Cheltenham Mgallery Collection The Promenade Queens
Hotel Cheltenham Mgallery Collection The Promenade
93167 Ibis Zurich Messe-airport Heidi Abel Weg 5
<https://maps.google.com/?q=Heidi+Abel+Weg+5&entry=gmail&source=g> Ibis
Zurich Messe-airport Heidi Abel Weg 5
<https://maps.google.com/?q=Heidi+Abel+Weg+5&entry=gmail&source=g>
93168 Generator Paris - Hostel 9-11 Place du Colonel Fabien
<https://maps.google.com/?q=9-11+Place+du+Colonel+Fabien&entry=gmail&source=g>
Generator
Paris - Hostel 9-11 Place du Colonel Fabien
<https://maps.google.com/?q=9-11+Place+du+Colonel+Fabien&entry=gmail&source=g>
93169 Xo Hotels Blue Tower Leeuwendalersweg 21
<https://maps.google.com/?q=Leeuwendalersweg+21&entry=gmail&source=g> Xo
Hotels Blue Tower Leeuwendalersweg 21
<https://maps.google.com/?q=Leeuwendalersweg+21&entry=gmail&source=g>
93170 Thompson Chicago 21 East Bellevue
<https://maps.google.com/?q=21+East+Bellevue&entry=gmail&source=g> Thompson
Chicago 21 East Bellevue
<https://maps.google.com/?q=21+East+Bellevue&entry=gmail&source=g>
93171 Days Inn And Suites Orlando Airport 1853 Mccoy Road
<https://maps.google.com/?q=1853+Mccoy+Road&entry=gmail&source=g> Days Inn
& Suittes Orllando International Airport Orlando International Airport
Orlando Area - Florida - FL
93172 Majestic Hotel Tower Mankhool Road Majestic Hotel Tower Dubai Dubai
93173 The Barrymore Hotel Tampa Riverwalk 111 W Fortune St
<https://maps.google.com/?q=111+W+Fortune+St&entry=gmail&source=g> The
Barrymore Hotel Tampa Riverwalk City Area Tampa - FL
93174 Scandic Hvidovre
<https://maps.google.com/?q=HvidovreKettevej+4&entry=gmail&source=g> Kettevej
4 <https://maps.google.com/?q=HvidovreKettevej+4&entry=gmail&source=g> Scandic
Hvidovre Copenhagen Copenhagen
93175 Millennium Minneapolis 1313 Nicollet Ave
<https://maps.google.com/?q=1313+Nicollet+Ave&entry=gmail&source=g> Millennium
Minneapolis Downtown Minneapolis - MN
93176 Days Inn Jfk Airport 144-26 153rd Court
<https://maps.google.com/?q=144-26+153rd+Court&entry=gmail&source=g> Days
Inn Jamaica - JFK Airport 144-26 153rd Court
<https://maps.google.com/?q=144-26+153rd+Court&entry=gmail&source=g>
93177 The Surrey 20 East 76th Street
<https://maps.google.com/?q=20+East+76th+Street&entry=gmail&source=g> The
Surrey 20 East 76th Street
<https://maps.google.com/?q=20+East+76th+Street&entry=gmail&source=g>
93178 Howard Johnson Inn Jamaica Jfk Airport Nyc 153-95 Rockaway Blvd
<https://maps.google.com/?q=153-95+Rockaway+Blvd&entry=gmail&source=g> Howard
Johnson Inn Jamaica Jfk Airport Nyc 153-95 Rockaway Blvd
<https://maps.google.com/?q=153-95+Rockaway+Blvd&entry=gmail&source=g>
93179 Best Western Plus Chateau Inn Sylvan Lake 5027 Lakeshore Drive
<https://maps.google.com/?q=5027+Lakeshore+Drive&entry=gmail&source=g> Best
Western Plus Chateau Inn Sylvan Lake Sylvan Lake Red Deer
93180 Carlton City Hotel Singapore 1 Gopeng Street
<https://maps.google.com/?q=1+Gopeng+Street&entry=gmail&source=g>,
Chinatown, Carlton City Hotel Singapore 1 Gopeng Street
<https://maps.google.com/?q=1+Gopeng+Street&entry=gmail&source=g>,
Chinatown,
93181 Distrikt Hotel New York City 342 West 40th Street
<https://maps.google.com/?q=342+West+40th+Street&entry=gmail&source=g> Distrikt
Hotel New York City Midtown West New York Area - NY
93182 Silk Path Hotel Hanoi 195-197-199 Hang Bong Street
<https://maps.google.com/?q=195-197-199+Hang+Bong+Street&entry=gmail&source=g>
Silk
Path Hotel Hanoi Hanoi and North
93183 Beachwalk Resort 2602 E. Hallandale Beach Blvd
<https://maps.google.com/?q=2602+E.+Hallandale+Beach+Blvd&entry=gmail&source=g>
. Beachwalk Resort 2602 E. Hallandale Beach Blvd
<https://maps.google.com/?q=2602+E.+Hallandale+Beach+Blvd&entry=gmail&source=g>
93184 Grand Hotel Reykjavik
<https://maps.google.com/?q=ReykjavikSigtun+38&entry=gmail&source=g> Sigtun
38 <https://maps.google.com/?q=ReykjavikSigtun+38&entry=gmail&source=g> Grand
Hotel Reykjavik Sigtun 38
<https://maps.google.com/?q=Sigtun+38&entry=gmail&source=g>
93185 Doubletree By Hilton London - Docklands Riverside 265 Rotherhithe
Street
<https://maps.google.com/?q=265+Rotherhithe+Street&entry=gmail&source=g>
Doubletree
By Hilton London - Docklands Riverside 265 Rotherhithe Street
<https://maps.google.com/?q=265+Rotherhithe+Street&entry=gmail&source=g>
93186 Baymont Inn & Suites Denver International Airport 6805 N. Argonne
Street
<https://maps.google.com/?q=6805+N.+Argonne+Street&entry=gmail&source=g>
Baymont
Inn & Suites Denver International Airport Denver International Airport
Denver - CO
93187 Hudson New York, Central Park 358 W 58th St
<https://maps.google.com/?q=358+W+58th+St&entry=gmail&source=g> Hudson New
York, Central Park 358 W 58th St
<https://maps.google.com/?q=358+W+58th+St&entry=gmail&source=g>
93188 Baymont Inn & Suites Denver International Airport 6805 N. Argonne
Street
<https://maps.google.com/?q=6805+N.+Argonne+Street&entry=gmail&source=g>
Baymont
Inn & Suites Denver International Airport Denver International Airport
Denver - CO
93189 La Quinta Inn & Suites Orlando I Drive/conv Center 8504 Universal Blvd
<https://maps.google.com/?q=8504+Universal+Blvd&entry=gmail&source=g> La
Quinta Inn and Suites Orlando Convention Center International Drive Area
Orlando Area - Florida - FL
93190 Yotel New York 570 Tenth Avenue Yotel New York
<https://maps.google.com/?q=New+York570+Tenth+Avenue&entry=gmail&source=g> 570
Tenth Avenue
<https://maps.google.com/?q=New+York570+Tenth+Avenue&entry=gmail&source=g>
(at W 42nd)
93191 Stratosphere Hotel, Casino & Tower, Bw Premier Collection 2000 Las
Vegas Blvd S
<https://maps.google.com/?q=2000+Las+Vegas+Blvd+S&entry=gmail&source=g>
Stratosphere
Casino, Hotel & Tower The Strip Area Las Vegas - NV
93192 Quality Inn & Conference Center 2701 E Fowler Ave
<https://maps.google.com/?q=2701+E+Fowler+Ave&entry=gmail&source=g> Quality
Inn & Conference Center (former Clarion) Busch Gardens Area Tampa - FL
93193 Ramada Plaza Atlanta Downtown Capitol Park 450 Capitol Ave SE
<https://maps.google.com/?q=450+Capitol+Ave+SE&entry=gmail&source=g> Ramada
Plaza Atlanta Downtown Capitol Park
<https://maps.google.com/?q=Atlanta+Downtown+Capitol+Park450+Capitol+Avenue&entry=gmail&source=g>
450
Capitol Avenue
<https://maps.google.com/?q=Atlanta+Downtown+Capitol+Park450+Capitol+Avenue&entry=gmail&source=g>
South East
93194 Grand Hyatt Seoul 322, Sowol-ro, Yongsan-gu
<https://maps.google.com/?q=322,+Sowol-ro,+Yongsan-gu&entry=gmail&source=g>
Grand
Hyatt Seoul 322, Sowol-ro, Yongsan-gu
<https://maps.google.com/?q=322,+Sowol-ro,+Yongsan-gu&entry=gmail&source=g>
93195 Quality Inn Miami Airport 3959 NW 79th Ave
<https://maps.google.com/?q=3959+NW+79th+Ave&entry=gmail&source=g> Quality
Inn Miami Airport Miami International Airport Miami Area - FL
93196 Doubletree By Hilton San Francisco Airport 835 Airport Blvd
<https://maps.google.com/?q=835+Airport+Blvd&entry=gmail&source=g> Doubletree
Hotel San Francisco Airport San Francisco Airport San Francisco Area - CA
93197 Best Western Orlando West 2014 W Colonial Dr
<https://maps.google.com/?q=2014+W+Colonial+Dr&entry=gmail&source=g> Best
Western Orlando West Downtown Orlando Area - Florida - FL
93198 Poppa Palace 14,16 Rat-U-Thit 200 Pee Rd. Poppa Palace Patong Phuket
93199 Seralago Hotel & Suites Main Gate East 5678 West Irlo Bronson
Memorial Hwy
<https://maps.google.com/?q=5678+West+Irlo+Bronson+Memorial+Hwy&entry=gmail&source=g>
Seralago
Hotel and Suites Kissimmee Area Orlando Area - Florida - FL
93200 Lake Tahoe Resort Hotel 4130 Lake Tahoe Blvd
<https://maps.google.com/?q=4130+Lake+Tahoe+Blvd&entry=gmail&source=g> Lake
Tahoe Resort Hotel South Lake Tahoe Lake Tahoe - CA/NV
93201 Omni Rancho Las Palmas Resort & Spa 41-000 Bob Hope Dr. Omni Rancho
Las Palmas Resort & Spa Rancho Mirage Palm Springs - CA
93202 Hotel Beacon 2130 Broadway
<https://maps.google.com/?q=2130+Broadway&entry=gmail&source=g> at 75th
Street Hotel Beacon 2130 Broadway
<https://maps.google.com/?q=2130+Broadway&entry=gmail&source=g> at 75th
Street
93203 Ozo Colombo Sri Lanka No. 36-38, Clifford Place
<https://maps.google.com/?q=No.+36-38,+Clifford+Place&entry=gmail&source=g> Ozo
Colombo Colombo City Colombo
This email was sent to you by Roomer Travel, Inc. Visit our Privacy Policy
<https://.roomertravel.com/privacy> for more information about our terms of
use.

Roomer Travel, Inc. | 401 Park Avenue South, 10th Floor, New York, NY 10016
<https://maps.google.com/?q=401+Park+Avenue+South,+10th+Floor,+New+York,+NY+10016&entry=gmail&source=g>