Subject: Fwd: 2018-01-04 Transactions Report
From: roomer india <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 4 Jan 2018 20:57:38 +0530

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Roomer Reporter <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, Jan 4, 2018 at 1:31 PM
Subject: 2018-01-04 Transactions Report
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked],
[email-masked]

<https://www.facebook.com/goroomer> <https://twitter.com/roomertravel>
<https://plus.google.com/113047523529464537953>
<http://www.youtube.com/user/goroomer> <http:/blog.roomertravel.com>
<http://www.pinterest.com/roomertravel/>
<http://www.linkedin.com/company/2858730?trk=tyah&trkInfo=tas%3Aroomer%2Cidx%3A1-1-1>
ID Hotel Name Hotel Address Supplier Hotel Name Supplier Hotel Address
93096 Best Western Plus El Rancho Inn 1100 El Camino Real
<https://maps.google.com/?q=1100+El+Camino+Real&entry=gmail&source=g> Best
Western Plus El Rancho San Francisco Airport San Francisco Area - CA
93097 Ramada Los Angeles/wilshire Center 3900 Wilshire Blvd
<https://maps.google.com/?q=3900+Wilshire+Blvd&entry=gmail&source=g> Ramada Los
Angeles/wilshire Center
<https://maps.google.com/?q=Los+Angeles/wilshire+Center3900+Wilshire+Blvd&entry=gmail&source=g>
3900
Wilshire Blvd
<https://maps.google.com/?q=Los+Angeles/wilshire+Center3900+Wilshire+Blvd&entry=gmail&source=g>
93098 Residhotel Grand Prado Allée Turcat Méry Residhotel Grand Prado Allée
Turcat Méry
93099 The Capital 20 West 20 West Road South, Morningside
<https://maps.google.com/?q=20+West+Road+South,+Morningside&entry=gmail&source=g>
The
Capital 20 West 20 West Road South, Morningside
<https://maps.google.com/?q=20+West+Road+South,+Morningside&entry=gmail&source=g>
93100 Park Inn Sandton 118 Katherine Street
<https://maps.google.com/?q=118+Katherine+Street&entry=gmail&source=g> Park
Inn Sandton 118 Katherine Street
<https://maps.google.com/?q=118+Katherine+Street&entry=gmail&source=g>
93101 The Barrymore Hotel Tampa Riverwalk 111 W Fortune St
<https://maps.google.com/?q=111+W+Fortune+St&entry=gmail&source=g> The
Barrymore Hotel Tampa Riverwalk City Area Tampa - FL
93102 Hotel Paracas, A Luxury Collection Resort, Paracas Av. Paracas
S/n Paracas
A Luxury Collection Resort Paracas Paracas
93103 Summit Lodge Boutique Hotel 4359 Main St Summit Boutique Hotel Whistler
Whistler
93104 Design Suites Miami Beach 5445 Collins Avenue
<https://maps.google.com/?q=5445+Collins+Avenue&entry=gmail&source=g> Design
Suites Miami Beach 5445 Collins Avenue
<https://maps.google.com/?q=5445+Collins+Avenue&entry=gmail&source=g>
93105 Bay Harbor Hotel 7700 W Courtney Campbell Causeway
<https://maps.google.com/?q=7700+W+Courtney+Campbell+Causeway&entry=gmail&source=g>
Bay
Harbor Hotel Airport Area Tampa - FL
93106 Bay Harbor Hotel 7700 W Courtney Campbell Causeway
<https://maps.google.com/?q=7700+W+Courtney+Campbell+Causeway&entry=gmail&source=g>
Bay
Harbor Hotel Airport Area Tampa - FL
93107 Royal Sonesta Houston Galleria 2222 West Loop South
<https://maps.google.com/?q=2222+West+Loop+South&entry=gmail&source=g> Royal
Sonesta Hotel Houston Galleria area Houston - TX
93108 Sleep Inn And Suites Brunswick 200 Stellar Drive
<https://maps.google.com/?q=200+Stellar+Drive&entry=gmail&source=g> Sleep
Inn & Suites Brunswick Georgia Coast - GA
93109 Shanghai Airlines Travel Hotel No. 1909 Jiang Zhen Road Shanghai
Airlines Travel Hotel No. 1909 Jiang Zhen Road
93110 Heron Island Resort Via Gladstone Heron Island Resort Heron Island
Great Barrier Reef-Whitsundays - QLD
93111 Heron Island Resort Via Gladstone Heron Island Resort Heron Island
Great Barrier Reef-Whitsundays - QLD
93112 The Royal National Hotel 38-51 Bedford Way
<https://maps.google.com/?q=38-51+Bedford+Way&entry=gmail&source=g> Royal
National Russell Square London
93113 Crystal Beach Suites Hotel 6985 Collins Ave
<https://maps.google.com/?q=6985+Collins+Ave&entry=gmail&source=g> Crystal
Beach Suites Hotel 6985 Collins Ave
<https://maps.google.com/?q=6985+Collins+Ave&entry=gmail&source=g>
93114 The Westin Lima Hotel & Convention Center Calle Las Begonias 450, San
Isidro
<https://maps.google.com/?q=Calle+Las+Begonias+450,+San+Isidro&entry=gmail&source=g>
The
Westin Lima Hotel & Convention Center San Isidro Lima
93115 Monarch Beach Resort 1 Monarch Beach Resort N
<https://maps.google.com/?q=1+Monarch+Beach+Resort+NMonarch+Beach&entry=gmail&source=g>
Monarch
Beach
<https://maps.google.com/?q=1+Monarch+Beach+Resort+NMonarch+Beach&entry=gmail&source=g>
Resort Laguna Beach Los Angeles - CA
93116 Hilton Garden Inn Orlando Airport 7300 Augusta National Dr
<https://maps.google.com/?q=7300+Augusta+National+Dr&entry=gmail&source=g>
Hilton
Garden Inn Orlando Airport 7300 Augusta National Dr
<https://maps.google.com/?q=7300+Augusta+National+Dr&entry=gmail&source=g>
93117 Courthouse Hotel Shoreditch 335-337 Old Street
<https://maps.google.com/?q=335-337+Old+Street&entry=gmail&source=g> Courthouse
Hotel Shoreditch 335-337 Old Street
<https://maps.google.com/?q=335-337+Old+Street&entry=gmail&source=g>
93118 Hilton Rosemont Chicago O'hare 5550 N River Rd
<https://maps.google.com/?q=5550+N+River+Rd&entry=gmail&source=g> Hilton
Rosemont O'hare Airport Chicago - IL
93119 Comfort Hotel Xpress Youngstorget Møllergata 26
<https://maps.google.com/?q=M%C3%B8llergata+26&entry=gmail&source=g> Comfort
Hotel Xpress Oslo Oslo
93120 Thompson Playa Del Carmen 5th Avenida Norte Por 12 Thompson Playa Del
Carmen Playa del Carmen Riviera Maya / Playa del Carmen
93121 Hotel Agli Artisti Calle Priuli Dei Cavalletti, 99 C Agli Artisti Venice
Venice (and vicinity)
93122 Magnolia Hotel Dallas Park Cities 6070 N. Central Expressway
<https://maps.google.com/?q=6070+N.+Central+Expressway&entry=gmail&source=g>
Magnolia
Dallas Park Cities Park Central Area Dallas - TX
93123 Holiday Inn Orlando Sw - Celebration Area 5711 W Irlo Bronson
Memorial Hwy
<https://maps.google.com/?q=5711+W+Irlo+Bronson+Memorial+Hwy&entry=gmail&source=g>
Holiday
Inn Orlando SW Celebration Kissimmee Area Orlando Area - Florida - FL
93124 Ramada Plaza Atlanta Downtown Capitol Park 450 Capitol Ave SE
<https://maps.google.com/?q=450+Capitol+Ave+SE&entry=gmail&source=g> Ramada
Plaza Atlanta Downtown Capitol Park
<https://maps.google.com/?q=Atlanta+Downtown+Capitol+Park450+Capitol+Avenue&entry=gmail&source=g>
450
Capitol Avenue
<https://maps.google.com/?q=Atlanta+Downtown+Capitol+Park450+Capitol+Avenue&entry=gmail&source=g>
South East
93125 Hotel Pacific 300 Pacific St
<https://maps.google.com/?q=300+Pacific+St&entry=gmail&source=g>
Pacific Monterey
California Coast - CA
93126 Sirata Beach Resort 5300 Gulf Blvd
<https://maps.google.com/?q=5300+Gulf+Blvd&entry=gmail&source=g> Sirata
Beach Resort St. Petersburg Beach St. Petersburg Area - FL
93127 Hilton Garden Inn Salt Lake City Airport 4975 Wiley Post Way
<https://maps.google.com/?q=4975+Wiley+Post+Way&entry=gmail&source=g> Hilton
Garden Inn Salt Lake City Airport, UT Salt Lake City International Airport
Salt Lake City - UT
93128 Sunbay Hotel Maxwell Coast Road Sunbay Hotel Bridgetown Barbados
93129 The Old No. 77 Hotel & Chandlery 535 Tchoupitoulas Street
<https://maps.google.com/?q=535+Tchoupitoulas+Street&entry=gmail&source=g> The
Old No 77 Hotel & Chandlery Arts District New Orleans - LA
93130 Polana Serena Hotel Avenida Julius Nyerere 1380 Polana Serena
Hotel Avenida
Julius Nyerere 1380
93131 Hilton Prague Old Town
<https://maps.google.com/?q=Prague+Old+TownV+Celnici+7&entry=gmail&source=g> V
Celnici 7
<https://maps.google.com/?q=Prague+Old+TownV+Celnici+7&entry=gmail&source=g>
Hilton
Prague Old Town
<https://maps.google.com/?q=Prague+Old+TownV+Celnici+7&entry=gmail&source=g> V
Celnici 7
<https://maps.google.com/?q=Prague+Old+TownV+Celnici+7&entry=gmail&source=g>
93132 Magnolia Hotel Dallas Downtown 1401 Commerce St
<https://maps.google.com/?q=1401+Commerce+St&entry=gmail&source=g> Magnolia
Dallas Downtown Dallas - TX
93133 Scandic Hvidovre
<https://maps.google.com/?q=HvidovreKettevej+4&entry=gmail&source=g> Kettevej
4 <https://maps.google.com/?q=HvidovreKettevej+4&entry=gmail&source=g> Scandic
Hvidovre Copenhagen Copenhagen
93134 Magnolia Hotel Dallas Downtown 1401 Commerce St
<https://maps.google.com/?q=1401+Commerce+St&entry=gmail&source=g> Magnolia
Dallas Downtown Dallas - TX
93135 Hampton Inn Bozeman 75 Baxter Ln
<https://maps.google.com/?q=75+Baxter+Ln&entry=gmail&source=g> Hampton Inn
Bozeman Bozeman Bozeman - MT
93136 Dream South Beach 1111 Collins Ave
<https://maps.google.com/?q=1111+Collins+Ave&entry=gmail&source=g> Dream
South Beach 1111 Collins Avenue
<https://maps.google.com/?q=1111+Collins+Avenue&entry=gmail&source=g>
93137 Wyndham New Orleans - French Quarter 124 Royal St
<https://maps.google.com/?q=124+Royal+St&entry=gmail&source=g> Wyndham New
Orleans - French Quarter French Quarter New Orleans - LA
93138 Days Inn Edmonton Downtown 10041-106 street
<https://maps.google.com/?q=10041-106+street&entry=gmail&source=g> Days Inn
Edmonton Downtown 10041-106 Street
<https://maps.google.com/?q=10041-106+Street&entry=gmail&source=g>
93139 Boston Omni Parker House Hotel 60 School St
<https://maps.google.com/?q=60+School+St&entry=gmail&source=g> Omni Parker
House Downtown Crossing - Theatre District Boston - MA
93140 Quality Suites 7400 Canada Ave
<https://maps.google.com/?q=7400+Canada+Ave&entry=gmail&source=g> Quality
Suites Near Orange County Convention Cente International Drive Area Orlando
Area - Florida - FL
93141 Magnolia Hotel Dallas Park Cities 6070 N. Central Expressway
<https://maps.google.com/?q=6070+N.+Central+Expressway&entry=gmail&source=g>
Magnolia
Dallas Park Cities Park Central Area Dallas - TX
93142 Hotel Paracas, A Luxury Collection Resort, Paracas Av. Paracas
S/n Paracas
A Luxury Collection Resort Paracas Paracas
93143 Courtyard Panama At Metromall Mall Avenida Domingo Diaz via
Tocumen Courtyard
Panama at Metromall Mall Panama City Panama City
93144 New York Marriott Marquis 1535 Broadway, New York
<https://maps.google.com/?q=1535+Broadway,+New+YorkNew+York&entry=gmail&source=g>
New
York
<https://maps.google.com/?q=1535+Broadway,+New+YorkNew+York&entry=gmail&source=g>
Marriott Marquis 1535 Broadway, New York
<https://maps.google.com/?q=1535+Broadway,+New+York&entry=gmail&source=g>
93145 Postcard Inn On The Beach 6300 Gulf Blvd
<https://maps.google.com/?q=6300+Gulf+Blvd&entry=gmail&source=g> Postcard
Inn On The Beach 6300 Gulf Blvd
<https://maps.google.com/?q=6300+Gulf+Blvd&entry=gmail&source=g>
93146 Wyndham New Orleans - French Quarter 124 Royal St
<https://maps.google.com/?q=124+Royal+St&entry=gmail&source=g> Wyndham New
Orleans - French Quarter French Quarter New Orleans - LA
93147 Vault Karakoy,the House Hotel - Special Class Emek yemez mh. Bankalar
cd. No 5 Vault Karakoy, The House Hotel Old City Istanbul
93148 Maingate Lakeside Resort 7769 W Irlo Bronson Memorial Hwy
<https://maps.google.com/?q=7769+W+Irlo+Bronson+Memorial+Hwy&entry=gmail&source=g>
Maingate
Lakeside Resort Kissimmee Area Orlando Area - Florida - FL
93149 Rydges St Kilda 35-37 Fitzroy Street
<https://maps.google.com/?q=35-37+Fitzroy+Street&entry=gmail&source=g> Rydges
St Kilda 35-37 Fitzroy Street
<https://maps.google.com/?q=35-37+Fitzroy+Street&entry=gmail&source=g>
93150 Ramada Kissimmee Gateway 7470 W. Irlo Bronson Memorial Hwy
<https://maps.google.com/?q=7470+W.+Irlo+Bronson+Memorial+Hwy&entry=gmail&source=g>
. Ramada Gateway 7470 West Irlo Bronson Memorial Highway
<https://maps.google.com/?q=7470+West+Irlo+Bronson+Memorial+Highway&entry=gmail&source=g>
93151 Thompson Playa Del Carmen 5th Avenida Norte Por 12 Thompson Playa Del
Carmen 5th Avenida Norte Por 12
93152 Grand Park Royal Cancun Caribe All Inclusive Boulevard Kukulkan Km
10.5 Grand Park Royal Cancun Caribe Hotel Zone / Zona Hotelera Cancun (and
vicinity)
93153 Hyatt Ziva Cancun Blvd. Kukulkan, Mza 51, Punta Cancun Lote 7, Zona
Hotelera Hyatt Ziva Cancun Blvd. Kukulkan, Mza 51, Punta Cancun Lote 7,
Zona Hotelera
93154 Four Points By Sheraton Philadelphia Airport 4101a Island Ave
<https://maps.google.com/?q=4101a+Island+Ave&entry=gmail&source=g> Four
Points Philadelphia Airport Airport Area Philadelphia - PA
93155 Courtyard Panama At Multiplaza Mall Via Israel Multiplaza
Pacific Mall Courtyard
Panama at Multiplaza Mall Panama City Panama City
This email was sent to you by Roomer Travel, Inc. Visit our Privacy Policy
<https://.roomertravel.com/privacy> for more information about our terms of
use.

Roomer Travel, Inc. | 401 Park Avenue South, 10th Floor, New York, NY 10016
<https://maps.google.com/?q=401+Park+Avenue+South,+10th+Floor,+New+York,+NY+10016&entry=gmail&source=g>