Subject: Invitation: call with Ashish @ Tue Jan 2, 2018 3pm - 3:30pm (IST) ([email-masked])
From: Ben Froumine <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked], Sara George <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 02 Jan 2018 10:03:46 +0000

You have been invited to the following event.

Title: call with Ashish
When: Tue Jan 2, 2018 3pm – 3:30pm Jerusalem
Video call: https://plus.google.com/hangouts/_/roomertravel.com/call-with  
<https://plus.google.com/hangouts/_/roomertravel.com/call-with?hceid=YmVuQHJvb21lcnRyYXZlbC5jb20.4ir0m52fvgq1mpipcahbhsrct0>
Calendar: [email-masked]
Who:
     * Ben Froumine - organizer
     * Sara George
     * [email-masked]

Event details:  
https://www.google.com/calendar/event?action=VIEW&eid=NGlyMG01MmZ2Z3ExbXBpcGNhaGJoc3JjdDAgYXNoaXNoQGxzbWluZGlhLmNvbQ&tok=MjAjYmVuQHJvb21lcnRyYXZlbC5jb20wMDM4M2YwNWE3ODY4NjRkNDZlZmZkZmVmYTMxOTEzZDM3NmVjMDNm&ctz=Asia/Jerusalem&hl=en

Invitation from Google Calendar: https://www.google.com/calendar/

You are receiving this courtesy email at the account [email-masked]  
because you are an attendee of this event.

To stop receiving future updates for this event, decline this event.  
Alternatively you can sign up for a Google account at  
https://www.google.com/calendar/ and control your notification settings for  
your entire calendar.

Forwarding this invitation could allow any recipient to modify your RSVP  
response. Learn more at  
https://support.google.com/calendar/answer/37135#forwarding