Subject: [Slack] lsmindia updates for the week of December 24th, 2017
From: "Slack" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 31 Dec 2017 20:30:27 -0800 (PST)

Want more useful (and beautiful) data about the way your team uses
Slack?

Check out Slack Analytics:
https://my.slack.com/stats?utm_source=weeklyemail

---

lsmindia's Weekly SummarySunday, December 24th – Saturday, December
30th

Hope you had a good weekend! Here's a summary of what happened in your
workspace last week:

3 members were added:
Ahmed, lutfurrahman, and hizam

2 accounts were deactivated:
Momen Othman and sumit

View your directory:
https://lsmindia-team.slack.com/x-t26538807094-292837353636/admin

---

Your members sent a total of 3,811 messages last week (that's 182 more
than the week before). Of those, 8% were in public channels and 92% were
direct messages. Your members also uploaded 52 files (that's 3 more than
the week before). 

Looking for more stats? Check out your workspace's stats page:
https://lsmindia-team.slack.com/x-t26538807094-292837353636/admin/stats

---

The busiest hour last week was 7-8am on Tuesday, when your workspace
sent 150 messages. Holy speedtyping!

---

Your workspace has 4 owners:
angela
angelalacombe
saurabhdadu (primary owner)
subir

There are 2 admins:
ashish

pritish

In total there are 49 people in your workspace (up 3 from last week)
(that's not including 152 deactivated accounts).

Remember: it's important to keep the list of owners and admins up to
date since they control your workspace's settings:
https://lsmindia-team.slack.com/x-t26538807094-292837353636/admin

Your workspace is on Slack's Free plan, which is free to use for as long
as you want for teams of all sizes. Interested in unlimited archive
access and integrations, single sign-on, custom data retention, and
more? Check out our paid plans to learn all about it:
https://lsmindia-team.slack.com/x-t26538807094-292837353636/pricing

---

This email is sent to Workspace Owners and Admins of active workspaces.
If you'd prefer not to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe here:
https://lsmindia-team.slack.com/unsub/U0SHF9XEW-a2d250d2e1-weekly