Subject: [CommPeak] Pending request: Hello Team, We are not able to call from [email-masked] account on below numbers. +64 800 404 204 +64 9275 4540. +64 800 247 727 ...
From: CommPeak <[email-masked]>
To: Ashish Dabral <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Dec 2017 09:03:34 +0000

##- Please type your reply above this line -##

This is an email to remind you that your request (#50256) is pending and awaits your feedback.
Click the link below to review and update your request:
http://support.commpeak.com/hc/requests/50256

----------------------------------------------

Mark, Dec 25, 08:23 UTC

Dear partner,

As per checking, your commpeak sip account is running low on balance.

Please do top up your commpeak sip account to continue using our services.

Regards,

MARK SOYANGCO 
CommPeak Limited (HK)

Website: www.commpeak.com

Email: [email-masked] | Skype ID: marks.commpeak

----------------------------------------------

Mark, Dec 25, 07:28 UTC

Hi Ashish !

Thanks for contacting us! This is an email just to let you know I’ve got your ticket and currently reviewing it.
I’ll get you an answer back shortly.

Thanks!

Regards,

MARK SOYANGCO 
CommPeak Limited (HK)

Website: www.commpeak.com

Email: [email-masked] | Skype ID: marks.commpeak

----------------------------------------------

Ashish Dabral, Dec 25, 07:26 UTC

Hello Team,

We are not able to call from [email-masked] account on below numbers.

+64 800 404 204 

+64 9275 4540.

+64 800 247 727 

+64 3360 3113 .

Can you please assist?

Regards,
Ashish Dabral

--------------------------------
This email is a service from CommPeak.

[W55V7X-XX2D]