Subject: Can you recommend WebMerge?
From: Jeremy Clarke <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2017 15:00:45 +0000

Hi Ashish,

 Did you know that we have a referral program
<https://www.webmerge.me/manage/account?page=referrals> that could
eliminate your WebMerge bill? For every customer you refer to WebMerge,
we'll pay you a 25% commission each month they remain a customer.

 Do you know anybody that could benefit from using WebMerge? If so, please
share your referral link (below) with them!

 Referral URL: https://www.webmerge.me/r/32370

 Also, don't forget to share this URL on Facebook
<https://www.facebook.com/sharer/sharer.php?u=https://www.webmerge.me/r/32370>,
Twitter
<https://twitter.com/home?status=Easily%20generate%20invoices,%20contracts,%20and%20more%20with%20%40WebMerge%20-%20https://www.webmerge.me/r/32370>,
Product Hunt <http://www.producthunt.com/posts/new>, and your other
favorite social media. It only takes a second and you never know who will
see it!

 I appreciate your help,

 Jeremy Clarke

 Founder, WebMerge
 www.webmerge.me <https://www.webmerge.me/> <https://www.webmerge.me/blog>
<https://www.facebook.com/webmerge.me> <https://twitter.com/WebMerge>
<https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCaCWRDEBh8TUCOmnrF581pg>
<https://plus.google.com/106173055850242227424/about>
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/webmerge>