Subject: [Slack] lsmindia updates for the week of September 17th, 2017
From: "Slack" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 24 Sep 2017 21:30:19 -0700 (PDT)

Want more useful (and beautiful) data about the way your team uses
Slack?

Check out Slack Analytics:
https://my.slack.com/stats?utm_source=weeklyemail

---

lsmindia's Weekly SummarySunday, September 17th – Saturday, September
23rd

Hope you had a good weekend! Here's a summary of what happened in your
workspace last week:

4 members were added:
Dhirendra Singh, Mitesh Sinha, Prem Shankar Kumar, and Tushar

View your directory:
https://lsmindia-team.slack.com/x-t26538807094-247197849303/admin

---

Your members sent a total of 7,194 messages last week (that's 1,331 more
than the week before). Of those, 3% were in public channels and 97% were
direct messages. Your members also uploaded 35 files (that's 1 fewer
than the week before). 

Looking for more stats? Check out your workspace's stats page:
https://lsmindia-team.slack.com/x-t26538807094-247197849303/admin/stats

---

Your busiest hour last week was 12-1am on Monday, when you sent 62
messages.

---

Your workspace has 4 owners:
angela
angelalacombe
saurabhdadu (primary owner)
subir

There are 2 admins:
ashish

pritish

In total there are 50 people in your workspace (up 4 from last week)
(that's not including 130 deactivated accounts).

Remember: it's important to keep the list of owners and admins up to
date since they control your workspace's settings:
https://lsmindia-team.slack.com/x-t26538807094-247197849303/admin

Your workspace is on Slack's Free plan, which is free to use for as long
as you want for teams of all sizes. Interested in unlimited archive
access and integrations, single sign-on, custom data retention, and
more? Check out our paid plans to learn all about it:
https://lsmindia-team.slack.com/x-t26538807094-247197849303/pricing

---

This email is sent to Workspace Owners and Admins of active workspaces.
If you'd prefer not to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe here:
https://lsmindia-team.slack.com/unsub/U0SHF9XEW-a2d250d2e1-weekly