Subject: One last thing
From: Gabe Caldwell <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2017 14:58:37 +0000

Hi Ashish,

 Thanks for using WebMerge. I noticed you were able to start merging
documents - that's awesome! Are you ready to upgrade to a paid account?

 Click here to upgrade your account!
<https://www.webmerge.me/manage/account?page=billing>

 We never want pricing to be an issue. If you have special needs, please
let us know and we'll create a special plan for you.

 If you're not quite ready yet, don't sweat it - take all the time you
need. We're always here to help.

 Thanks!

 Gabe Caldwell
 [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
 317-649-6455
 www.webmerge.me <https://www.webmerge.me> <https://www.webmerge.me/blog>
<https://www.facebook.com/webmerge.me> <https://twitter.com/WebMerge>
<https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCaCWRDEBh8TUCOmnrF581pg>
<https://plus.google.com/106173055850242227424/about>
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/webmerge>

Click here
<https://www.webmerge.me/unsubscribe?user_id=33015&hash=430185b079aa80821da7b96881b8e9e6>
to stop receiving emails from us.