Subject: [CommPeak] Pending request: Not able to call
From: CommPeak <[email-masked]>
To: Ashish Dabral <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2017 16:15:15 +0000

##- Please type your reply above this line -##

This is an email to remind you that your request (#44003) is pending and awaits your feedback.
Click the link below to review and update your request:
http://commpeak.zendesk.com/hc/requests/44003

----------------------------------------------

Wil Generoso, Sep 13, 15:48 UTC

Hi,

Upon checking, your call to 31-204208014 terminated via SIP 486 (User Busy).
Please call them some time later. Thanks

SIncerely,

Wil G
NOC Engineer

----------------------------------------------

Wil Generoso, Sep 13, 15:46 UTC

Hi Ashish !

Thanks for contacting us! This is an email just to let you know I’ve got your ticket and currently reviewing it.
I’ll get you an answer back shortly.

Thanks!

SIncerely,

Wil G
NOC Engineer

----------------------------------------------

Ashish Dabral, Sep 13, 15:44 UTC

Hello Team,

We are not able to call from [email-masked] account on 31-204208014.

Can you please assist?

Regards,
Ashish Dabral

--------------------------------
This email is a service from CommPeak.

[78543D-E32G]