Subject: WebMerge Status
From: Jeremy Clarke <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2017 15:00:22 +0000

Hi Ashish,

 Thanks again for trying out WebMerge. It's been a few weeks now and I
wanted see if you think WebMerge would be a good fit for your business?

 Please click the best option below:

   - I am still testing WebMerge
<https://jeremy.formstack.com/forms/lead_status?field50340576-first=Ashish&field50340576-last=Dabral&field50340577=ashish%40lsmindia.com&field50340578=I
am still testing WebMerge>
  - WebMerge is too expensive
<https://jeremy.formstack.com/forms/lead_status?field50340576-first=Ashish&field50340576-last=Dabral&field50340577=ashish%40lsmindia.com&field50340578=WebMerge
is too expensive>
  - WebMerge did not work for me
<https://jeremy.formstack.com/forms/lead_status?field50340576-first=Ashish&field50340576-last=Dabral&field50340577=ashish%40lsmindia.com&field50340578=WebMerge
did not work for me>
 
 Thanks!

 Jeremy Clarke

 Founder, WebMerge
 www.webmerge.me <https://www.webmerge.me> <https://www.webmerge.me/blog>
<https://www.facebook.com/webmerge.me> <https://twitter.com/WebMerge>
<https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCaCWRDEBh8TUCOmnrF581pg>
<https://plus.google.com/106173055850242227424/about>
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/webmerge>

Click here
<https://www.webmerge.me/unsubscribe?user_id=33015&hash=430185b079aa80821da7b96881b8e9e6>
to stop receiving emails from us.