Subject: [Slack] lsmindia updates for the week of September 3rd, 2017
From: "Slack" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 10 Sep 2017 21:30:22 -0700 (PDT)

Want more useful (and beautiful) data about the way your team uses
Slack?

Check out Slack Analytics:
https://my.slack.com/stats?utm_source=weeklyemail

---

lsmindia's Weekly SummarySunday, September 3rd – Saturday, September
9th

Hope you had a good weekend! Here's a summary of what happened in your
workspace last week:

2 members were added:
Mayank Singh and Sajeer

5 accounts were deactivated:
Sam Alsroré, aqib, Melvyn Jacobs, Bhavisha Mathur, and ashutosh

2 members became inactive:
Melvyn Jacobs and Ratnesh Singh

View your directory:
https://lsmindia-team.slack.com/x-t26538807094-238974933666/admin

---

Your members sent a total of 4,540 messages last week (that's 1,112
fewer than the week before). Of those, 6% were in public channels and
94% were direct messages. Your members also uploaded 83 files (that's 21
more than the week before). 

Looking for more stats? Check out your workspace's stats page:
https://lsmindia-team.slack.com/x-t26538807094-238974933666/admin/stats

---

Happy Sunday! Last week you sent 47 messages, received DMs from 8
different people, and uploaded 1 file. Good work.

---

Your workspace has 4 owners:
angela
Angela
Saurabh Dadu (primary owner)
Subir Chakma

There are 2 admins:
Ashish Dabral

Pritish Nandi

In total there are 48 people in your workspace (up 2 from last week)
(that's not including 126 deactivated accounts).

Remember: it's important to keep the list of owners and admins up to
date since they control your workspace's settings:
https://lsmindia-team.slack.com/x-t26538807094-238974933666/admin

Your workspace is on Slack's Free plan, which is free to use for as long
as you want for teams of all sizes. Interested in unlimited archive
access and integrations, single sign-on, custom data retention, and
more? Check out our paid plans to learn all about it:
https://lsmindia-team.slack.com/x-t26538807094-238974933666/pricing

---

This email is sent to Workspace Owners and Admins of active workspaces.
If you'd prefer not to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe here:
https://lsmindia-team.slack.com/unsub/U0SHF9XEW-a2d250d2e1-weekly