Subject: Workbooks CRM <> WebMerge
From: WebMerge <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2017 15:00:15 +0000

Hi Ashish,

 Thanks for checking out WebMerge! We see you're currently using Workbooks
CRM. To make sure you get Workbooks CRM and WebMerge set up correctly,
check out this blog post:

 https://www.webmerge.me/blog/automatically-populate-contracts-and-agreements-from-workbooks-crm

 And of course if you have any questions, please visit our support website
<https://webmerge.zendesk.com/home> or reach out to [email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]>

 Thanks,

 The WebMerge Team
 www.webmerge.me <https://www.webmerge.me> <https://www.webmerge.me/blog>
<https://www.facebook.com/webmerge.me> <https://twitter.com/WebMerge>
<https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCaCWRDEBh8TUCOmnrF581pg>
<https://plus.google.com/106173055850242227424/about>
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/webmerge>

Click here
<https://www.webmerge.me/unsubscribe?user_id=33015&hash=430185b079aa80821da7b96881b8e9e6>
to stop receiving emails from us.