Subject: Re: WebMerge
From: Jeremy Clarke <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2017 14:58:19 +0000

Hi Ashish,

 I wanted to extend a personal thank you for giving WebMerge a try. We've
worked very hard to build a tool that streamlines the documentation process
for our customers, and we're excited to bring you on board!

 *We never want pricing to be an issue.* If you have special needs, please
let us know and we'll create a special plan for you.

 Need a little help? Click here
<https://calendly.com/webmerge/webmerge-initial-consult> to schedule your
free 30 minute Initial Consultation. We'll help you setup a quick proof of
concept so you can see how WebMerge will work for you.

 We also have a great network of WebMerge Certified Consultants that can
help you setup WebMerge. Click here <https://www.webmerge.me/partners> to
find a consultant to help get you across the finish line.

 If you get stuck at any point, check out our support center
<https://webmerge.zendesk.com/home> or reach out to [email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]>. We're happy to help!

 Cheers,

 Jeremy Clarke

 Founder, WebMerge
 www.webmerge.me <https://www.webmerge.me> <https://www.webmerge.me/blog>
<https://www.facebook.com/webmerge.me> <https://twitter.com/WebMerge>
<https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCaCWRDEBh8TUCOmnrF581pg>
<https://plus.google.com/106173055850242227424/about>
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/webmerge>

Click here
<https://www.webmerge.me/unsubscribe?user_id=33015&hash=430185b079aa80821da7b96881b8e9e6>
to stop receiving emails from us.