Subject: JotForm connected to your Google Account
From: Google <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2017 07:15:54 +0000 (UTC)

JotForm connected to your Google Account

Hi Travel,

JotForm now has access to your Google Account [email-masked].

JotForm can:

    - View and manage the files in your Google Drive

You should only give this access to apps you trust. Review or remove apps
connected to your account any time at My Account
<https://myaccount.google.com/permissions>.

Learn more <https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/3466521> about what
it means to connect an app to your account.
The Google Accounts team

This email can't receive replies. For more information, visit the Google
Accounts Help Center <https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/3466521>.

You received this mandatory email service announcement to update you about
important changes to your Google product or account.

© 2017 Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA
et:127