Subject: Welcome to WebMerge
From: Gabe Caldwell <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2017 11:42:44 +0000

Hi Ashish,

 Thanks for trying out WebMerge! I'm here to help you get started and
answer any sales questions you have.

 If you'd like to see a demo of how WebMerge works, please signup for one
of our Upcoming Webinars <https://www.webmerge.me/university/webinars> or
watch one of our How-To Videos <https://www.webmerge.me/university/videos>.

 If you have any technical questions, please reach out to our fantastic
support team at https://support.webmerge.me or [email-masked]
<emailto:[email-masked]>

 Thanks!

 Gabe Caldwell
 [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
 317-649-6455
 www.webmerge.me <https://www.webmerge.me> <https://www.webmerge.me/blog>
<https://www.facebook.com/webmerge.me> <https://twitter.com/WebMerge>
<https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCaCWRDEBh8TUCOmnrF581pg>
<https://plus.google.com/106173055850242227424/about>
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/webmerge>