Subject: [Slack] lsmindia updates for the week of August 20th, 2017
From: "Slack" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 27 Aug 2017 21:30:23 -0700 (PDT)

Want more useful (and beautiful) data about the way your team uses
Slack?

Check out Slack Analytics:
https://my.slack.com/stats?utm_source=weeklyemail

---

lsmindia's Weekly SummarySunday, August 20th – Saturday, August 26th

Hope you had a good weekend! Here's a summary of what happened on your
team last week:

1 account was deactivated:
Ankur Saxena

View your directory:
https://lsmindia-team.slack.com/x-t26538807094-231805802000/admin

---

Your team sent a total of 5,281 messages last week (that's 1,086 more
than the week before). Of those, 5% were in public channels and 95% were
direct messages. Your team also uploaded 46 files (that's 12 fewer than
the week before). 

Looking for more stats? Check out your team's stats page:
https://lsmindia-team.slack.com/x-t26538807094-231805802000/admin/stats

---

Your team had 4,998 direct messages last week, an average of 98 per
person. That’s 95% of the team’s total messages for the week!

---

Your team has 4 owners:
angela
Angela
Saurabh Dadu (primary owner)
Subir Chakma

There are 2 admins:
Ashish Dabral

Pritish Nandi

In total there are 51 people on your team (that's not including 121
deactivated accounts).

Remember: it's important to keep the list of owners and admins up to
date since they control your team's settings:
https://lsmindia-team.slack.com/x-t26538807094-231805802000/admin

Your team is on Slack's Free plan, which is free to use for as long as
you want for teams of all sizes. Interested in unlimited archive access
and integrations, single sign-on, custom data retention, and more? Check
out our paid plans to learn all about it:
https://lsmindia-team.slack.com/x-t26538807094-231805802000/pricing

---

This email is sent to Team Owners and Admins of active teams. If you'd
prefer not to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe here:
https://lsmindia-team.slack.com/unsub/U0SHF9XEW-a2d250d2e1-weekly