Subject: New sign-in from Chrome on Windows
From: Google <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2017 07:57:27 +0000 (UTC)

New sign-in from Chrome on Windows

Hi Travel,
Your Google Account [email-masked] was just used to sign in from Chrome
on Windows.

Travel BPO
[email-masked]

Windows
Wednesday, August 23, 2017 7:57 AM (GMT)
Chrome*Don't recognize this activity?*
Review your recently used devices
<https://accounts.google.com/AccountChooser?Email=[email-masked]&continue=https://myaccount.google.com/newdevice/nt/1503475047000?rfn%3D31%26rfnc%3D1%26eid%3D5887862896355535023%26et%3D0%26asae%3D2>
now.

Why are we sending this? We take security very seriously and we want to
keep you in the loop on important actions in your account.
We were unable to determine whether you have used this browser or device
with your account before. This can happen when you sign in for the first
time on a new computer, phone or browser, when you use your browser's
incognito or private browsing mode or clear your cookies, or when somebody
else is accessing your account.
The Google Accounts team

This email can't receive replies. To give us feedback on this alert, click
here
<https://support.google.com/accounts/contact/device_alert_feedback?hl=en>.
For more information, visit the Google Accounts Help Center
<https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/2733203>.

You received this mandatory email service announcement to update you about
important changes to your Google product or account.

© 2017 Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA
et:31