Subject: [Slack] lsmindia updates for the week of August 13th, 2017
From: "Slack" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 20 Aug 2017 21:30:33 -0700 (PDT)

Want more useful (and beautiful) data about the way your team uses
Slack?

Check out Slack Analytics:
https://my.slack.com/stats?utm_source=weeklyemail

---

lsmindia's Weekly SummarySunday, August 13th – Saturday, August 19th

Hope you had a good weekend! Here's a summary of what happened on your
team last week:

1 member was added:
ashish verma

1 account was deactivated:
Padma Lhamo

View your directory:
https://lsmindia-team.slack.com/x-t26538807094-230309733143/admin

---

Your team sent a total of 4,210 messages last week (that's 1,282 fewer
than the week before). Of those, 7% were in public channels and 93% were
direct messages. Your team also uploaded 58 files (that's 31 fewer than
the week before). 

Looking for more stats? Check out your team's stats page:
https://lsmindia-team.slack.com/x-t26538807094-230309733143/admin/stats

---

Your team had 3,926 direct messages last week, an average of 75 per
person. That’s 93% of the team’s total messages for the week!

---

Your team has 4 owners:
angela
Angela
Saurabh Dadu (primary owner)
Subir Chakma

There are 2 admins:
Ashish Dabral

Pritish Nandi

In total there are 52 people on your team (up 1 from last week) (that's
not including 120 deactivated accounts).

Remember: it's important to keep the list of owners and admins up to
date since they control your team's settings:
https://lsmindia-team.slack.com/x-t26538807094-230309733143/admin

Your team is on Slack's Free plan, which is free to use for as long as
you want for teams of all sizes. Interested in unlimited archive access
and integrations, single sign-on, custom data retention, and more? Check
out our paid plans to learn all about it:
https://lsmindia-team.slack.com/x-t26538807094-230309733143/pricing

---

This email is sent to Team Owners and Admins of active teams. If you'd
prefer not to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe here:
https://lsmindia-team.slack.com/unsub/U0SHF9XEW-a2d250d2e1-weekly