Subject: [Slack] lsmindia updates for the week of August 6th, 2017
From: "Slack" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 13 Aug 2017 21:30:27 -0700 (PDT)

Want more useful (and beautiful) data about the way your team uses
Slack?

Check out Slack Analytics:
https://my.slack.com/stats?utm_source=weeklyemail

---

lsmindia's Weekly SummarySunday, August 6th – Saturday, August 12th

Hope you had a good weekend! Here's a summary of what happened on your
team last week:

3 accounts were deactivated:
Karun Awana, Sanju Gautam, and Jyotika

View your directory:
https://lsmindia-team.slack.com/x-t26538807094-226019843731/admin

---

Your team sent a total of 5,496 messages last week (that's 85 fewer than
the week before). Of those, 5% were in public channels and 95% were
direct messages. Your team also uploaded 89 files (that's 50 more than
the week before). 

Looking for more stats? Check out your team's stats page:
https://lsmindia-team.slack.com/x-t26538807094-226019843731/admin/stats

---

Happy Sunday! Last week you sent 36 messages, received DMs from 6
different people, and uploaded 1 file. Good work.

---

Your team has 4 owners:
angela
Angela
Saurabh Dadu (primary owner)
Subir Chakma

There are 2 admins:
Ashish Dabral

Pritish Nandi

In total there are 52 people on your team (that's not including 119
deactivated accounts).

Remember: it's important to keep the list of owners and admins up to
date since they control your team's settings:
https://lsmindia-team.slack.com/x-t26538807094-226019843731/admin

Your team is on Slack's Free plan, which is free to use for as long as
you want for teams of all sizes. Interested in unlimited archive access
and integrations, single sign-on, custom data retention, and more? Check
out our paid plans to learn all about it:
https://lsmindia-team.slack.com/x-t26538807094-226019843731/pricing

---

This email is sent to Team Owners and Admins of active teams. If you'd
prefer not to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe here:
https://lsmindia-team.slack.com/unsub/U0SHF9XEW-a2d250d2e1-weekly