Subject: [Slack] Notifications from the lsmindia team for July 31st, 2017 at 1:20 PM
From: "Slack" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2017 00:50:28 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Ashish Dabral,

You have a new direct message from the lsmindia team
(https://lsmindia-team.slack.com/x-26593337506-220671810694/).

---

@vs8815
View in the archives:
https://lsmindia-team.slack.com/x-26593337506-220671810694/archives/D65BF58F4/p1501486789264065

Vaishali Sah (1:09 PM, July 31st)
Sankhita ka punch karana hai

* * *

You can snooze these notifications for
an hour:
https://lsmindia-team.slack.com/unsub/U0SHF9XEW-b2e7028a46-notify-mute-1h
eight hours:
https://lsmindia-team.slack.com/unsub/U0SHF9XEW-7535942448-notify-mute-8h
a day:
https://lsmindia-team.slack.com/unsub/U0SHF9XEW-a8e7534b2c-notify-mute-1d
three days:
https://lsmindia-team.slack.com/unsub/U0SHF9XEW-a3e25e7380-notify-mute-3d
or the next week:
https://lsmindia-team.slack.com/unsub/U0SHF9XEW-b69fc757cf-notify-mute-7d.

You can also turn email notifications off:
https://lsmindia-team.slack.com/unsub/U0SHF9XEW-c3cadf66a0-notify.

For more detailed preferences, see your account page:
https://lsmindia-team.slack.com/account.