Subject: Fwd: 2017-07-21 Transactions Report
From: roomer india <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 21 Jul 2017 14:04:17 +0530

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Roomer Reporter <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, Jul 21, 2017 at 1:30 PM
Subject: 2017-07-21 Transactions Report
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked],
[email-masked]

<https://www.facebook.com/goroomer> <https://twitter.com/roomertravel>
<https://plus.google.com/113047523529464537953>
<http://www.youtube.com/user/goroomer> <http:/blog.roomertravel.com>
<http://www.pinterest.com/roomertravel/>
<http://www.linkedin.com/company/2858730?trk=tyah&trkInfo=tas%3Aroomer%2Cidx%3A1-1-1>
ID Hotel Name Hotel Address Supplier Hotel Name Supplier Hotel Address
87037 Grand Hyatt Seoul 322, Sowol-ro, Yongsan-gu Grand Hyatt Seoul Gangbuk
Seoul
87038 Hm Tropical MARBELLA, 16, PLAYA DE PALMA,07610,07610 Hm Tropical
MARBELLA,
16, PLAYA DE PALMA,07610,07610
87039 Hilton Doha Diplomatic District Street West Bay Hilton Doha Doha Doha
87040 Dorsett Kwun Tong, Hong Kong 84 Hung To Road Dorsett Kwun Tong Kwun
Tong Hong Kong
87041 Hotel Esplanade Zagreb Mihanoviceva 1 Esplanade Zagreb Hotel Zagreb
Zagreb
87042 Hotel Santo Domingo San Bernardo 1 Hotel Santo Domingo San Bernardo 1
87043 Rosen Centre Hotel 9840 International Dr Rosen Centre Hotel 9840
International Dr
87044 Malmaison Liverpool 7 William Jessop Way Malmaison Liverpool 7
William Jessop Way
87045 Best Western Roehampton Hotel & Suites 808 Mount Pleasant Road Best
Western Roehampton Hotel & Suites 808 Mount Pleasant Road
87046 The Hoxton Amsterdam Herengracht 255 The Hoxton Amsterdam Herengracht
255
87047 Hotel Delamar AV. JUST MARLES, 21, LLORET DE MAR,17310,17310 Hotel
Delamar Lloret de Mar Costa Brava & Costa Barcelona-Maresme
87048 Generator Hostel Dublin Smithfield Square Generator Hostel
Dublin O'Connell
Street Dublin
87049 Seralago Hotel & Suites Main Gate East 5678 West Irlo Bronson
Memorial Hwy Seralago Hotel and Suites Kissimmee Area Orlando Area -
Florida - FL
87050 Aria Resort & Casino 3730 Las Vegas Blvd. South Aria Resort & Casino 3730
Las Vegas Blvd. South
87052 Mon Hotel Lounge & Spa 1/5 rue d'Argentine MonHotel Lounge & Spa 1/5
rue d'Argentine
87053 Mon Hotel Lounge & Spa 1/5 rue d'Argentine Mon Hotel Lounge & Spa 1/5
rue d'Argentine
87054 Kimpton Hotel Palomar San Diego 1047 5th Ave Palomar San Diego A
Kimpton Hotel Downtown/Gaslamp District San Diego - CA
87055 Hilton Houston Post Oak By The Galleria 2001 Post Oak Blvd Hilton
Houston Post Oak Post Oak Houston - TX
87056 Four Seasons Hotel Mexico City Paseo de la Reforma 500 Four Seasons
Hotel Mexico City Av. Paseo de la Reforma 500
87057 Hotel Union Square 114 Powell St Union Square Union Square Area San
Francisco Area - CA
87058 Veneto Hotel & Casino Eusebio A Morales Ave And Via Veneto Str Veneto
Hotel & Casino Eusebio A Morales Ave And Via Veneto Str
87059 Ramada Plaza Newark Liberty International Airport 160A Frontage
Road Ramada
Plaza Newark Airport 160A Frontage Road
87060 Rodeway Inn Downtown Near Riverwalk 405 Broadway St Rodeway Inn
Downtown Near Riverwalk 405 Broadway St
87061 Loews Miami Beach Hotel – South Beach 1601 Collins Ave Loews Miami
Beach Hotel – South Beach 1601 Collins Ave
87062 Novotel Montreal Aeroport 2599 boulevard Alfred Nobel Novotel
Montreal Aeroport 2599 boulevard Alfred Nobel
87063 Renaissance Amsterdam Hotel Kattengat 1 Renaissance Amsterdam
Hotel Kattengat
1
87064 Quality Inn & Suites Hotel Seattle Center 618 John Street Quality Inn
& Suites Seattle Center 618 John Street
87065 Seralago Hotel & Suites Main Gate East 5678 West Irlo Bronson
Memorial Hwy Seralago Hotel and Suites Kissimmee Area Orlando Area -
Florida - FL
87066 Ayres De Recoleta Plaza Guido 1980 Ayres de Recoleta Plaza Guido 1980
87067 Stratosphere Hotel - Casino & Resort Hotel 2000 Las Vegas Blvd S
Stratosphere
Casino, Hotel & Tower The Strip Area Las Vegas - NV
87068 The Buckingham Hotel 440 South La Salle Street The Buckingham Hotel 440
South La Salle Street
87069 Quality Inn Placentia Anaheim 710 W Kimberly Ave Quality Inn
Placentia Anaheim
/ Disneyland Area Los Angeles - CA
87070 The Westin Bristol Place Toronto Airport 950 Dixon Rd Westin Toronto
Airport 950 Dixon Road
87071 Best Western Plus Spirit Mountain Duluth 9330 W Skyline Pkwy Best
Western Plus Spirit Mountain Duluth 9330 W Skyline Pkwy
87072 Hampton Inn & Suites - Cape Coral/fort Myers Area, Fl 619 Se 47th
Terrace Hampton Inn & Suites Cape Coral Cape Coral Fort Myers Area - FL
87073 Royal Berkshire, An Exclusive Venue London Road, Sunninghill Royal
Berkshire, An Exclusive Venue London Road, Sunninghill
87074 Sands Regency Casino Hotel 345 N Arlington Ave Sands Regency Casino
Hotel Reno Reno Downtown Reno - NV
87075 Holiday Inn National Airport - Crystal City 2650 Jefferson Davis
Hwy Holiday
Inn National Airport/Crystal City 2650 Jefferson Davis Hwy
87076 Lakeside Inn And Casino 168 Highway 50 Lakeside Inn & Casino South
Lake Tahoe Lake Tahoe - CA/NV
87077 Holiday Inn National Airport - Crystal City 2650 Jefferson Davis
Hwy Holiday
Inn National Airport/Crystal City 2650 Jefferson Davis Hwy
87078 Nobu Hotel 3570 Las Vegas Boulevard South Nobu Hotel 3570 Las Vegas
Boulevard South
87079 Malmaison Liverpool 7 William Jessop Way Malmaison Liverpool 7
William Jessop Way
87080 Hilton Boston Back Bay 40 Dalton St Hilton Boston Back Bay 40 Dalton
St
87081 Hilton Boston Back Bay 40 Dalton St Hilton Boston Back Bay 40 Dalton
St
87082 Best Western Premier Grand Canyon Squire Inn 74 State Route 64 Best
Western Premier Grand Canyon Squire Inn Tusayan Grand Canyon National Park
Area - AZ
87083 Hard Rock Hotel Palm Springs 150 S Indian Canyon Dr Hard Rock Hotel
Palm Springs Palm Springs Palm Springs - CA
87084 South Seas Island Resort 5400 South Seas Plantation Rd South Seas
Island Resort Captiva Island Fort Myers Area - FL
87085 Comfort Inn & Suites Sacramento - University Area 21 Howe Ave Comfort
Inn & Suites Sacramento Suburbs Sacramento - CA
87086 Inn At Calypso Cay Lake Buena Vista South 5001 Calypso Cay Way The
Inn At Calypso Cay Lake Buena Vista South Lake Buena Vista Orlando Area -
Florida - FL
87087 Radiance Inn And Suites 1956 Lyell Ave Radiance Inn And Suites 1956
Lyell Ave
87088 Doubletree By Hilton Hotel Washington Dc - Silver Spring 8727
Colesville Rd Doubletree By Hilton Washington DC/Silver Spring Silver
Spring Area Silver Spring - MD
87089 Nh Frankfurt Niederrad Lyoner Strasse 5 NH Frankfurt Niederrad Frankfurt
City Frankfurt
87090 Airtel Plaza Hotel 7277 Valjean Ave Airtel Plaza Van Nuys Los Angeles
- CA
87091 Hotel Cornelisz P.C. Hooftstraat 24-28 Hotel Cornelisz P.C.
Hooftstraat 24-28
This email was sent to you by Roomer Travel, Inc. Visit our Privacy Policy
<https://.roomertravel.com/privacy> for more information about our terms of
use.

Roomer Travel, Inc. | 300 Park Avenue | New York, NY 10022