Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 5 Jul 2017 19:28:52 +0530 (IST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: lsmindia.com

Subject: Update IBD roster for current week
From: Ashish Dabral <[email-masked]>
To: ramananda <[email-masked]>, Rahul Kumar Koli <[email-masked]>, Apoorv Joshi <[email-masked]>, "Mayank K. Arora" <[email-masked]>, Ashutosh Mohan <[email-masked]>, "Ravi Parkash . Gupta" <[email-masked]>, "Sona Kala. Chakma" <[email-masked]>, Shashwat Malik <[email-masked]>, Harsh Kukreja <[email-masked]>, Ashish Kumar <[email-masked]>, Shakti Kumar <[email-masked]>, "Durgesh Singh" <[email-masked]>, "Hari Kishore . Prasad" <[email-masked]>
Cc: Deeksha Dadu <[email-masked]>, saurabh <[email-masked]>, Pritish Nandi <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 5 Jul 2017 19:28:48 +0530 (IST)

Hi All, 

Please find the attached update IBD roster for current week. 

Regards, 
Ashish Dabral