Subject: [Slack] Notifications from the lsmindia team for June 21st, 2017 at 8:50 PM
From: "Slack" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2017 08:20:27 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Ashish Dabral,

You have a new direct message from the lsmindia team
(https://lsmindia-team.slack.com/x-26593337506-200650414736/).

---

@ravi
View in the archives:
https://lsmindia-team.slack.com/x-26593337506-200650414736/archives/D0U4KQ9EH/p1498058119007501

Ravi Gupta (8:45 PM, June 21st)
there !

* * *

You can snooze these notifications for
an hour:
https://lsmindia-team.slack.com/unsub/U0SHF9XEW-b2e7028a46-notify-mute-1h
eight hours:
https://lsmindia-team.slack.com/unsub/U0SHF9XEW-7535942448-notify-mute-8h
a day:
https://lsmindia-team.slack.com/unsub/U0SHF9XEW-a8e7534b2c-notify-mute-1d
three days:
https://lsmindia-team.slack.com/unsub/U0SHF9XEW-a3e25e7380-notify-mute-3d
or the next week:
https://lsmindia-team.slack.com/unsub/U0SHF9XEW-b69fc757cf-notify-mute-7d.

You can also turn email notifications off:
https://lsmindia-team.slack.com/unsub/U0SHF9XEW-c3cadf66a0-notify.

For more detailed preferences, see your account page:
https://lsmindia-team.slack.com/account.