Subject: Fw: Compensation Structure for Abdelrahman Hisham Kamal
From: "Swati Shukla (LSM ACCOUNTS)" <[email-masked]>
To: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 Jun 2017 07:03:47 +0000

Best Regards,

Swati Shukla

Asst. Manager (Accounts)

0120-4332621

________________________________
From: Abdelrahman Kamal <[email-masked]>
Sent: Friday, June 16, 2017 12:32 PM
To: Swati Shukla (LSM ACCOUNTS)
Subject: Fwd: Compensation Structure for Abdelrahman Hisham Kamal

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Ishnoor Singh <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Date: Fri, May 26, 2017 at 8:33 PM
Subject: Fwd: Compensation Structure for Abdelrahman Hisham Kamal
To: Abdelrahman Kamal <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>

Begin forwarded message:

From: Saurabh Dadu <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: Compensation Structure for Abdelrahman Hisham Kamal
Date: 26 May 2017 at 7:18:10 PM IST
To: Ishnoor Singh <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>

Hi Ishnoor,

Compensation structure for Abdelrahman Hisham Kamal is attached

Saurabh