Subject: Data
From: Vikram Saraswat <[email-masked]>
To: Ashish Dabral <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2017 14:02:30 +0530 (IST)

https://borderlinx.zendesk.com/agent/tickets/201677686 Moustafa No tagging 
https://borderlinx.zendesk.com/agent/tickets/201679013 Sara No tagging 
https://borderlinx.zendesk.com/agent/tickets/201679283 Renu No tagging 
https://borderlinx.zendesk.com/agent/tickets/201676669 Amit K tagged 
https://borderlinx.zendesk.com/agent/tickets/201678284 Renu G /Upender No tagging 
https://borderlinx.zendesk.com/agent/tickets/201677919 Renu G /Rahul No tagging 
https://borderlinx.zendesk.com/agent/tickets/201669622 Gelna No tagging 
https://borderlinx.zendesk.com/agent/tickets/201678281 Upender No tagging 
https://borderlinx.zendesk.com/agent/tickets/201676593 Upender No tagging 
https://borderlinx.zendesk.com/agent/tickets/201679360 Renu Tagged 
https://borderlinx.zendesk.com/agent/tickets/201679696 Sumit Tagged 
https://borderlinx.zendesk.com/agent/tickets/201679064 Eman Tagged 
https://borderlinx.zendesk.com/agent/tickets/201679066 Rahul Tagged 
https://borderlinx.zendesk.com/agent/tickets/201679065 Eman Tagged 
https://borderlinx.zendesk.com/agent/tickets/201678832 Renu tagged but incorrect 
https://borderlinx.zendesk.com/agent/tickets/201679666 Renu tagged 
https://borderlinx.zendesk.com/agent/tickets/201678956 Renu Tagged 
https://borderlinx.zendesk.com/agent/tickets/201679864 Ashraf No tagging 
https://borderlinx.zendesk.com/agent/tickets/201679382 Ashraf Tagged but incorrect 
https://borderlinx.zendesk.com/agent/tickets/201680176 Ashraf No tagging 
https://borderlinx.zendesk.com/agent/tickets/201680276 Amit Tagged 
https://borderlinx.zendesk.com/agent/tickets/201678967 Amit Tagged 
https://borderlinx.zendesk.com/agent/tickets/201678476 Amit Tagged 
https://borderlinx.zendesk.com/agent/tickets/201679012 Samir not tagged 
https://borderlinx.zendesk.com/agent/tickets/201678750 Samir not tagged 
https://borderlinx.zendesk.com/agent/tickets/201677159 Samir not tagged 
https://borderlinx.zendesk.com/agent/tickets/201679014 Samir Tagged but incorrect 
https://borderlinx.zendesk.com/agent/tickets/201679011 Ehab Tagged