Subject: [Slack] Notifications from the lsmindia team for April 27th, 2017 at 9:50 AM
From: "Slack" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2017 21:20:23 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Ashish Dabral,

You have a new direct message from the lsmindia team
(https://lsmindia-team.slack.com/x-26593337506-174703578801/).

---

@jyotika
View in the archives:
https://lsmindia-team.slack.com/x-26593337506-174703578801/archives/D46L7SZPA/p1493266012574938

Jyotika (9:36 AM, April 27th)
Would you please listen to a recording and share the details

with HARSH, he will fill in the jotform for snap rentals

by mistake the page was refreshed and lost the details filled in, before
we could send it

* * *

You can snooze these notifications for
an hour:
https://lsmindia-team.slack.com/unsub/U0SHF9XEW-b2e7028a46-notify-mute-1h
eight hours:
https://lsmindia-team.slack.com/unsub/U0SHF9XEW-7535942448-notify-mute-8h
a day:
https://lsmindia-team.slack.com/unsub/U0SHF9XEW-a8e7534b2c-notify-mute-1d
three days:
https://lsmindia-team.slack.com/unsub/U0SHF9XEW-a3e25e7380-notify-mute-3d
or the next week:
https://lsmindia-team.slack.com/unsub/U0SHF9XEW-b69fc757cf-notify-mute-7d.

You can also turn email notifications off:
https://lsmindia-team.slack.com/unsub/U0SHF9XEW-c3cadf66a0-notify.

For more detailed preferences, see your account page:
https://lsmindia-team.slack.com/account.