Subject: price comparison ... - Outdated: The 'check-in' date has alr...
From: "Taly Shiber (Google Sheets)" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2017 03:20:18 -0700 (PDT)

Taly Shiber replied to a comment on price comparison and visibility  
(https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1GjyQ41bQQrN3LeMU0W_yjIySFu2FYDESVOuspFMFTEU/edit?disco=AAAABJyoJAE&usp=comment_email_document)

Travel BPO
| 44845388
Outdated: The 'check-in' date has already passed

Taly Shiber
The check in is based to the time zone of the hotel and for in Chicago the  
check in date didn't passed

Travel BPO
accroding to chicago time zone:- 4:42 AM Tuesday, 11 April 2017,However the  
check in date is 10 April.

Taly Shiber
ok I will check it out. thanks

Google Inc. 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA

You have received this email because you are a participant in this thread.
Change  
(https://docs.google.com/comments/u/108917391239283034996/docos/notify?id=AAHRpnXt__lVkgBwlf6jPPByz6ryWJDhwekFrCx3z3s2XlKcfqhO5jZQG3bvR-26EUdG7ENjn9aedG0HrgBpHzxzot_gbm9RC-oaP-nXchf75nroQaWfH8u8&title=price+comparison+and+visibility)  
what Google sends you.
You can reply to this email to reply to the comment.