Subject: Fwd: 2017-03-28 Transactions Report
From: roomer india <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2017 13:45:40 +0530

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Roomer Reporter <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, Mar 28, 2017 at 1:31 PM
Subject: 2017-03-28 Transactions Report
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked],
[email-masked]

<https://www.facebook.com/goroomer> <https://twitter.com/roomertravel>
<https://plus.google.com/113047523529464537953>
<http://www.youtube.com/user/goroomer> <http:/blog.roomertravel.com>
<http://www.pinterest.com/roomertravel/>
<http://www.linkedin.com/company/2858730?trk=tyah&trkInfo=tas%3Aroomer%2Cidx%3A1-1-1>
ID Hotel Name Hotel Address Supplier Hotel Name Supplier Hotel Address
82374 Lord Baltimore Hotel 20 W Baltimore St Lord Baltimore Hotel 20 West
Baltimore Street
82375 Holiday Inn Northampton Bedford Road Holiday Inn Northampton Bedford
Road
82376 Fairmont Chateau Lake Louise 111 Lake Louise Drive The Fairmont
Chateau Lake Louise Lake Louise Canadian Rockies
82377 Travelodge Vancouver Airport 3071 St. Edwards Dr Travelodge Hotel
Vancouver Airport 3071 Saint Edwards Drive
82378 The Barrymore Hotel Tampa Riverwalk 111 W Fortune St The Barrymore
Hotel Tampa Riverwalk City Area Tampa - FL
82379 Hard Rock Hotel Panama Megapolis Ave. Balboa al lado de Multicentro Hard
Rock Hotel Panama Megapolis Panama City Panama City
82380 The Beach At Bude Summerleaze Crescent, Bude The Beach At Bude
Summerleaze
Crescent, Bude
82381 Hotel Villa Flamenca C/ Andalucia 1 Villa Flamenca Nerja Costa del Sol
82382 Quality Inn & Suites Hotel Seattle Center 618 John Street Quality Inn
& Suites Seattle Center 618 John Street
82383 Omni San Francisco Hotel 500 California St Omni San Francisco Hotel Union
Square Area San Francisco Area - CA
82384 Best Western Plus Island Palms Hotel & Marina 2051 Shelter Island Dr Best
Western Plus Island Palms Hotel and Marina Shelter Island San Diego - CA
82385 Ramada Plaza Resort And Suites Orlando International Drive 6500
International Dr Ramada Plaza International Drive International Drive Area
Orlando Area - Florida - FL
82386 Hotel Fasano Rio De Janeiro Avenida Vieira Souto 80 Hotel Fasano Rio
De Janeiro Avenida Vieira Souto 80
82387 Peppermill Resort Spa Casino 2707 S. Virginia Street Peppermill
Resort & Spa Reno Area Reno - NV
82388 Best Western Airport Plaza Inn 1730 Centinela Avenue Best Western
Airport Plaza Inn Los Angeles International Airport Los Angeles - CA
82389 Tuscany Suites & Casino 255 E Flamingo Rd Tuscany Suites & Casino 255
E Flamingo Rd
82390 Comfort Inn Maingate 7675 W Irlo Bronson Hwy Comfort Inn
Maingate Kissimmee
Area Orlando Area - Florida - FL
82391 Quality Inn At Lake Powell 287 N Lake Powell Blvd Quality Inn Lake
Powell Page 287 North Lake Powell Boulevard
82392 Grand Fiesta Americana Coral Beach Cancun Blvd. Kukulcan km. 9.5 Grand
Fiesta Americana Coral Beach Cancun Resort Hotel Zone / Zona Hotelera
Cancun (and vicinity)
82393 Oulton Hall Rothwell Lane Oulton Hall Rothwell Lane
82394 The Westin Bristol Place Toronto Airport 950 Dixon Rd Westin Toronto
Airport 950 Dixon Road
82395 Ayres Hotel Chino Hills 4785 Chino Hills Parkway Ayres Hotel Chino
Hills 4785 Chino Hills Parkway
82396 Courtyard Panama At Multiplaza Mall Via Israel Multiplaza
Pacific Mall Courtyard
Panama at Multiplaza Mall Panama City Panama City
82397 Hilton Blackpool Hotel North Promenade Hilton Blackpool Blackpool
Blackpool
82398 Jurys Inn Oxford Godstow Road Jurys Inn Oxford Godstow Road
82399 Dunes Inn Sunset 5625 W Sunset Blvd Dunes Inn Sunset 5625 W Sunset
Blvd
82400 Neufchatel Belgian Hotel Rue de Neufchatel 34 Neufchatel Belgian
Hotel Rue
de Neufchatel 34
82401 Bamburi Beach Hotel Mombasa-Malindi Road, Bamburi Bamburi Beach
Hotel Mombasa-Malindi
Road, Bamburi
82402 Hampton By Hilton Birmingham Broad Street 200 Broad Street Hampton by
Hilton Birmingham Broad Street Birmingham Birmingham
82403 Wyndham Grand Orlando Resort Bonnet Creek 14651 Chelonia Pkwy Wyndham
Grand Orlando Resort Bonnet Creek Walt Disney World Resort Orlando Area -
Florida - FL
82404 Wyndham Garden Lbv Disney Springs Resort Area HOTEL PLAZA BLVD, 1850,
ORLANDO,32830,32830 Wyndham Garden Disney Springs Lake Buena Vista Orlando
Area - Florida - FL
82405 Comfort Inn & Suites Convention Center 7495 Canada Ave Comfort Inn &
Suites Convention Center International Drive Area Orlando Area - Florida -
FL
82406 Public Chicago 1301 N State Pkwy Public Chicago 1301 North State
Parkway
82407 The Royal Playa Del Carmen All Inclusive Spa & Resort Av.
Constituyentes No. 2 The Royal Playa del Carmen Luxury All Inclusive Av.
Constituyentes No.2
82408 Seralago Hotel & Suites Main Gate East 5678 West Irlo Bronson
Memorial Hwy Seralago Hotel & Suites Main Gate East 5678 West Irlo Bronson
Memorial Hwy
82409 The Linq Hotel & Casino 3535 Las Vegas Blvd South Suite 1 The LINQ
Hotel and Casino The Strip Area Las Vegas - NV
82410 Comfort Inn Maingate 7675 W Irlo Bronson Hwy Comfort Inn
Maingate Kissimmee
Area Orlando Area - Florida - FL
82411 Novotel Panama City Calle Jose I. Fabrega y Thais de Pons Novotel
Panama City Calle Jose I. Fabrega y Thais de Pons
82412 The Scottsdale Resort At Mccormick Ranch 7700 E Mccormick Pkwy The
Scottsdale Resort at McCormick Ranch 7700 E Mccormick Pkwy
82413 Clarion Hotel And Conference Center Near Busch Gardens 2701 E Fowler
Ave Clarion Hotel & Conference Center Busch Gardens Area Tampa - FL
82414 Scottsdale Plaza Resort 7200 N Scottsdale Rd Scottsdale Plaza Resort 7200
N Scottsdale Rd
82415 Comfort Inn Maingate 7675 W Irlo Bronson Hwy Comfort Inn
Maingate Kissimmee
Area Orlando Area - Florida - FL
82416 Best Western Plus Inn Towner & The Highland Club 2424 University
Avenue Best Western Plus Inntowner & The Highland Club Madison Madison - WI
82417 Royal Kona Resort 75-5852 Alii Dr Royal Kona Resort Kailua - Kona
Hawaii - The Big Island - HI
82418 The Goodland, A Kimpton Hotel 5650 Calle Real The Goodland-A Kimpton
Hotel Santa Barbara Santa Barbara Area - CA
82419 Hyatt Ziva Cancun All Inclusive Blvd. Kukulcan, Manzana 51, Lote 7,
Cancun, Quintana Roo Hyatt Ziva Cancun All Inclusive Blvd. Kukulkan, Mza
51, Punta Cancun Lote 7, Zona Hotelera
82420 Holiday Inn Liverpool City Centre Lime Street Holiday Inn Liverpool
City Centre Lime Street
This email was sent to you by Roomer Travel, Inc. Visit our Privacy Policy
<https://.roomertravel.com/privacy> for more information about our terms of
use.

Roomer Travel, Inc. | 300 Park Avenue | New York, NY 10022